The Hangout Coffee Shop

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Am I allowed in here even if I don't drink coffee? Or will I be shamed and run off like the monster you may think I am because of my decaffeination?
Coffee can fix that ya know. Lol!

J/K we have an assortment of drinks available :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

gerbilwoman

Gerbil Queen
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2014
USA
✟436,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Am I allowed in here even if I don't drink coffee? Or will I be shamed and run off like the monster you may think I am because of my decaffeination?
You're allowed, have a pastry if you wish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Grandpa4

Sep 25, 2015
Jacumba, CA
✟15,553.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How is everyone doing today?

Every day is pretty much the same with me. I start the day too tired to want to do anything. I stay tired all day with no energy to do anything, and at the end of the day I haven't got the energy to go to bed. With diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney disease, and bone cancer, I'm just waiting for the Lord to call me home.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Every day is pretty much the same with me. I start the day too tired to want to do anything. I stay tired all day with no energy to do anything, and at the end of the day I haven't got the energy to go to bed. With diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney disease, and bone cancer, I'm just waiting for the Lord to call me home.
Well bless your heart Grandpa. May God give you peace and comfort. Praying for you.

Upvote 0