Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
The Greatest Show on Earth

HEADLINE

Enoch 68:3 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

First of all I want to answer my brother, Michael, and let him know that I am one whose heart is NOT SOFTENED because of the judgment Father has put upon that wicked family. In fact I applaud my Father-God for damning them and erasing their forms completely out of His positive creations. After that He will erase the memory of them and their activities out of our minds so that it will be impossible to recall their history, their names, what they did and how they look. I say, “Amen, Father! Do it to them”! Just in case you might be taken aback by my words, here are my credentials, Jeremiah 50:43-45, and Psalms 91:9-16, Revelation 10:8-11.

Where we stand in this document

We begin with the conversation between two Archangels, Michael and Raphael. Devils (so-called “fallen angels”) have been cast down into the bottomless-pit prison, where they are falling in never-ending circles. That happened early “this morning”! There is only TODAY up there! You will observe that the Archangels know hidden things devils are unaware of will ensnare them during their stay of execution period. God designed the bottomless pit as a multi-purpose holding pen. He built a platform or “stage” inside it for a distinctive purpose. Upon that stage many didactic performances will proceed for educational purposes between the children and demonic captors. God had told the powers of darkness that they cannot remain in His House (Heaven), because of their negativity and perverse ways. On the Earth-stage He put animals, birds and fish that lived on the planet and thrived on its built-in resources. They do not fall through its solid mass like devils do. Devils soon learned that they could break their non-stop falling if they grabbed and clung tightly to the flesh and blood life-forms, when they fell into them. This is how they eventually “climbed out of the pit”. They reestablished their kingdom aboard the bodies of the life-forms on earth. Devils were unaware of Father’s secret PLAN, to use them as NEGATIVE TOOLS in the education protocol planned for His children.

Devils were very angry with God for “being selfish” and biased toward them. They looked into the HUGE EXPANSE at what we call the cosmos. Why was there not enough room for them to have their own place where they could exist and be themselves outside God’s House and away from God’s Family”? There they could behave the way they please without offending anyone, especially Mother Wisdom. But God told them that all the space that seemed to be empty and void is reserved for His children. Devils felt that God was lying and being spiteful against them. They saw only 12 pairs of children for a total of 24 offspring. Surely He was “trying to deceive them”. They challenged Him to “SHOW US ALL THESE CHILDREN YOU CLAIM TO HAVE! We do not believe you”! That was a BIG MISTAKE, to challenge God’s veracity.

HEADLINE II

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

Genesis 22:16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Isaiah 45:10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

How many of you have attended a graduation ceremony? Graduates line up on one end of the stage and listen for their name. When their name is called they march across the stage to the master of ceremonies and accept their diploma or degree. Then they continue on and exit at the other end of the stage. One of the “hidden things” devils did not know is that Father would exploit their negativity and backwardness to teach His children positive lessons about the VALUE OF GOODNESS. As you know the “sun-son” is really a spirit child of God confined to flesh and blood, his stage-clothes. It is our costume for our performance on stage (the earth) with devils. This masks each child’s true spirit ID from all eyes. Each sun-son (human) rises in birth on the east end of the stage. His light is turned off in the flesh and blood stage. Devils then pummel and abuse men (“exercise” them with evil) every day they exist on Earth (their lifetime) as they travel westward toward the other end of the stage. When one’s time is up, the sun-son sets (becomes less active) and then seems to go down in the ground (dead bodies are buried). This is the guise in which God PLANNED to SHOW DEVILS His entire FAMILY they could not see when they were residents in Heaven. They do not see our glorious forms, but only our acting forms in our earthly roles, which are associated and identifiable with sin and corruption. The real spirit offspring remains hidden from view with our light turned off. When we emerge in Paradise for STEP-TWO, we cannot be connected to sin and wickedness by man or devil. Our true names and faces and our light will be REVEALED only when we make our introduction in Paradise.

So Father God has been “parading” all His children in the nursery before demons in the pit to show them He was not lying to them about His children. He simply kept us as IMMORTAL SPIRIT “seedlings” in the “chamber of stars” until it was our time to face demons in our designated generation on earth. Then, He plants us in the clay womb of His choice. So all this time man has existed on planet Earth, Father God has been showing devils His very “HUGE” Family. From the days of Adam and Eve, we have marched across the earth-stage rising in the east and going down as it were in the west so that Father could prove Himself honest and right before the Kingdom of Darkness. You have looked up at the stars in the Heavens. Did you ever try to count them as a kid? How about grains of sand at a beach? Did you ever attempt to count them? Consider how large planet earth is and how scattered men are in all the nations. There is an “average daily birthrate”, which I would not attempt to guess. There is also an average “circumcision rate” (death toll), which again, I would not try to guess. So generation after generation, and year after year, and day by day the Creator, Father-God, has been putting the children on DISPLAY to show devils “why there is no place for them” inside His Body. Think of devils as cancerous tumor cells. All they do is destroy the Body. To save His Body, the Great Physician must “heal Thyself”. His PLAN is to purge Himself of all “cancerous tumor cells”, that is all devils. He will do so by fire!

When Father told Ezra about this “assize”, that He as a Scientist-Teacher, had planned for His children, Ezra wanted to know why He did not do it all at one time to end the “exercise” sooner. But Ezra had no idea about the humongous number of children about whom he was inquiring. Look at what Father told him.

2 Esdras 5:42 He said to me, 'I will compare the judgement to a circle: the latest will not be too late, nor the earliest too early.' 43 To this I replied, 'Could you not have made all men, past, present, and future, at one and the same time? Then you could have held your assize 44 with less delay.' But he answered, 'The creation may not go faster than the Creator, nor could the world support at the same time all those created to live on it.'

(Actually Ezra asked a good question, but he was not aware of Isaiah 66:7-9, and Secrets of Enoch 25. We have a greater advantage today.)

Father-God has to plant us on earth in many generations of time in order to empty the nursery of so many “star-children”. All children must face-off with devils in the psycho-dramas God planned for each role. Some lifetimes happen very fast in the way Ezra was inquiring, but God gave most of us an average lifetime of “three score and ten years”, Psalms 90:10. Devils have been down here a long time. They have photographic minds. If they can recall all the human faces in each generation and fit them together in a great collage, and if they can count them, they would see that Father-God was not lying about the HUGE SIZE (numbers) of His Family. Facing devils in the pit of hell is just STEP-ONE. When that task is finished, ALL WILL BE REMOVED TO STEP-TWO IN PARADISE, 2 Esdras 7:1-15.

2 Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

The Heavenly morning SUN-SON will be fully RISEN, rounded and complete as Enoch describes it allegorically. “TODAY” the SON-SUN rise takes a very long time to accomplish. You must be IMMORTAL (a Family member) to appreciate the glory of this event!

So all you devils can put your many heads together and RECALL ALL THE HUMAN FACES YOU CAN REMEMBER. Father has shown you (the Holy City), that is, what we look like in our earthly roles as stage-actors. He has reserved a “sun-star-world” as the personal property and possession of each married pair of children. It is part of their heritage and birthright from Him. They may develop that world into a habitable place as they see fit. Raw materials are also circling around in various star systems and these may be mined for “Family” use. WE NEED TO BE IMMORTAL in this FAMILY! It is still early in the Heavenly morning and the SUN-SON Body is still rising and filling out its volume. We all need to learn to think like an immortal being so we can wrap our minds around our destiny and glory. I am in great need of learning the new chemistry, physics, and math so I can function as a competent person up there. I will not go around “singing and playing on a harp” all the time! I will not be dancing all the time to get with the latest steps! While I meet my brothers and sisters and bond with them, I PLAN to “go to school” after I RISE! I am so far behind all those veteran angels who have been awake and aware all this time! Who knows what new latent talents I might have?! It is a great blessing to know that we are ALL IMMORTAL LIVING SPIRIT CHILDREN! I am READY to go any time now! To Father and Jesus: “It’s your thing! Do what you want to do! I can’t tell you, who to call to you”!