Begijnendijk
✟16,893.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Often I see people raising themselves through the things they do, I have written a piece about this and will share it:

The biggest is ...

The greatest is not the one who has the most knowledge and wisdom, the greatest is the one who serves another.
The biggest is not the one who does the most good work, the biggest one that serves another.
The biggest is not the one that is most important, the biggest is the one that serves another.
The greatest is not the one doing miracles as others heal and / or cast out devils, the greatest is the one that serves another.
The biggest is not the one who is baptized as an adult, the greatest is the one who serves another.
The greatest is not the one who keeps the Sabbath, the greatest is the one who serves another.
No one is greater, whatever he does, than the one who serves another.

Matthew 20: 25Jesus called them all to Himself and said, "You know that the rulers in the world oppress the population. They abuse their power. But you should be totally different among you. Whoever of you wants to be the greatest, you must become a servant. 27And whoever wants to be the main, you must become a slave. 28You must be like me, the Son of Man, for I have not come to serve Me. I have come to serve and give my life as a ransom for many people. "

Until there what I had written. Many show that they stand for the things they do for God. But few allow themselves to stand for what they do for another. Christ, however, is very clear, it is the serving of another that makes us great.

This is for the simple reason that we have to go outside of our flesh. For the flesh is, as I said before, selfish and vain. But if we serve another, then that has nothing to do with our meat if we do that unselfishly. Then that has to do with the Spirit. Let us therefore learn to live in the Spirit and less in the flesh. Do as Paul pointed out, things are against you. Good things. To serve others. If we want to fulfill the law of Christ, we need to bear the burdens of another. This can be done in many ways, but the way we should all learn is to listen to each other. When someone is worried, listen to that person. Let the person do his or her story and simply listen. Do not try to focus on advice that we wish to give, but pay attention, by silence from our own lips, to what the other tells. Just listen. A priest once said this: if you put two ears together, that is a heart. I can not say better than that.

Reactions: Dave L