• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by TheWordIsOne101, Sep 16, 2020.

1. TheWordIsOne101

TheWordIsOne101 New Member

+20
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Greeting
    In MATTHEW 24:1-28 For the shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be.
    It will be the worst time in history.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.
    The faithful people will be delivered.
    Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.
    The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.
    It will be ended before the entire population is killed.
    the seven seals, seven trumpets, seven woes, and the seven lampstand :groupray:
    Revelation 5:5 (NKJV) But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."

where are we? :crossrc:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jamdoc

Jamdoc Well-Known Member

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    We're in "the beginning of sorrows" this year's feast of trumpets may be very interesting because the temple institute has a red heifer that may be sacrificed and many Israeli Rabbis claim that their Messiah will come this year, probably at the feast of trumpets.
    Note that their messiah won't be Jesus.
    Note that israel is locking down their entire country due to a spike in coronavirus cases just before the feast of trumpets.
    Some people think that will be the rapture. I don't believe pre trib is biblical, so I'm expecting to still be here reading about what happens over the course of those 2 days, but I do expect the sacrifice, and Rabbis to present someone to the world that they believe is the Messiah, and they've been claiming to be having meetings with him already.
    Setting the stage for the abomination of desolation and great tribulations.
    and that I believe will set the stage for the rapture.

3. TheWordIsOne101

+20
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Greeting
    And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,

Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.
    Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, a holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the Sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

Leviticus 23:1-3

These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. Leviticus 23:4

Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) – This Feast Day appears to occur of the Sixth Month instead of the Seventh Month.

4. Jamdoc

Jamdoc Well-Known Member

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Leviticus 23:24

5. TheWordIsOne101

+20
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
  6. Jamdoc

Jamdoc Well-Known Member

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    I quoted the scripture, it says on the 7th month, I even bolded it.

7. TheWordIsOne101

+20
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I understand I'm asking in the seven months, but which month?

8. Jamdoc

Jamdoc Well-Known Member

+575
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Feast of Trumpets is being celebrated on September 19th through 20th in Israel but depending on where you are in the world, it'll be the 18th when they're celebrating it. Hebrew dates start at the evening and last to the next evening. so it's on 2 days by our reckoning, and because the actual feast is not declared until the sighting of the new moon, we have a general prediction but do not know the exact hour (or even exact date, so in a way, even if someone knows for 100% sure that Jesus comes in a feast of trumpets, they won't know the day or the hour, because it has to be sighted).

On the Hebrew Calendar it's the 1st day of the 7th month, we're closing on the end of their 6th month now.