Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In over forty Bible passages, it is prophesied that the Lord will gather His people: all righteous believers, and settle them into the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalms 107:1-43
In this second exodus, the descendants of Jacob, plus all those people grafted in and deemed to be the Lord’s people by their Christian faith, will come from all parts of the earth and assemble in a place called “the wilderness of the people”. Ezekiel 20:34-38 describes this event very well. Those judged unrighteous will not enter the Land.

The gathering of the Lord’s people into the Promised Land, must happen before Ezekiel 38:8 & 12– because the Northern army of Gog comes to invade “a land recently recovered from war, whose people are gathered from many nations, now living in peace and prosperity”. This attack by Gog, happens a few years after all the Lord’s true believers have settled into the Land – “in the very center of the world – the towns restored from ruin”. The attackers are annihilated by the Lord.

This must occur some time before the Return of Jesus, as then He destroys the worldwide army of the Anti-Christ, who have conquered the holy Land. Daniel 7:25 Although Persia [Iran] is mentioned as a member of Gog’s host, most are from “the far recesses of the North”. The current enemies of the State of Israel, the Arab nations are not included. The reason for this, is that all the nations surrounding Israel, including Israel as well, will be devastated by the next prophesied event: Psalms 83:1-18, which is the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. The Lord will act at the moment His enemies make the mistake of attacking Israel. Deuteronomy 32:34-35, Psalms 7:15

This judgement will not be in the form of a nuclear exchange, as that would pollute the Land, but what fits the many prophesied descriptions of this Day, is a huge Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun. Isaiah 30:26 This will affect the entire world, but mostly, the Middle East area. Ezekiel 30:2-5 The Land of Greater Israel will be burnt and devastated, all the population killed or evacuated. Jeremiah 10:18

THEN: Ezekiel 36:8-12 You Land of Israel: put forth your branches and bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near. The towns will again be inhabited and the ruined places rebuilt, more prosperous and populous than in ancient times.

This great Second Exodus of the Lord’s people will then take place. There are many prophecies about it: Ezekiel 34:11-31…I will search for My sheep and gather them to the Land of Israel, from wherever they were scattered on My Day of wrath…. they will be the flock I feed and I will be their God.

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am coming to gather peoples of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some I will send out to the nations who have never heard of Me. They will proclaim My Gospel to all peoples.

“I shall put a sign on them and will send some out to the nations”, some of them; must be the 144,000, as described in Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6

Luke 10:1-12 is a precursor of these missionaries, who will “proclaim My Gospel” to ALL the world. This is the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God – the coming Millennium reign of Jesus. This makes these verses irrefutable proof that the second Exodus of all the Lord’s holy people, must happen some years before the Return of Jesus.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jeremiah 16:14-15 The days are coming, declares the Lord; when it will no longer be said: As surely as the Lord lives, Who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt, but it will be said: As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites [now; every faithful Christian] up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them. For I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors.

This unfulfilled prophecy, is referred to as the ‘Second Exodus‘ and does not only refer to the return of Jews to the Land of Israel after World War 2, but to the Return also of millions of re-identified Ten Tribers who have lost their identity among the nations where they were exiled for 2730 years. The immensity of such a vast re-identification and Return will totally overshadow the original miracle filled Exodus from Egypt, according to Jeremiah.

The principle is that the Lord uses periods of travail upon His People to purify and strengthen them spiritually. Their struggles with hardship, adversity and misfortune serve to mould them into the righteous likeness which they must have to be part of His Kingdom and to be in His service.

This Divine method is not just used in the final refining process of His elect, but, throughout all humanity, even as initial Calls for their heart and minds. The Lord constantly calls on those who know Him not, who rebel against Him, but, in response, like Pharaoh, they challenge Him, for they do not wish to acknowledge Him. First God appeals to their emotions, but, like against Pharaoh, after the first Plagues, God changes His approach and even hardens his heart, while appealing to his intellect.

We, the people of Judah and Christian Israel today, when applying the allegory of ‘Pharaoh’ to ourselves, are also hard of heart against His Calls for higher devotion and commitment. This has become especially evident as we now approach the Final Redemption.

Then, like with Pharaoh, God “puts on the screws” when He calls for final refining. This time He is using a different method. He is appealing to our intellectual resources rather than our emotional. The troubles may increase, physical persecution may become a reality (like through wars or anti-Semitic onslaughts even on our lives). It is all about a higher Calling for our final refining.

As we approach the reality of the last few years before Jesus Returns, there are things that have to change and need to be achieved:

· The restoration and recognition of the Lost House of Israel, consisting of the ten Northern Tribes in exile among the nations, lost to history, but not to God. Amos 9:9

· Reconciliation has to be achieved between these re-identifying and returning Lost House of Israel and the House of Judah before the Peace can be established which will enable the Return of the Shekinah (visible Divine Presence) of God to the holy Land. Ezekiel 37, 43:1-4

· Judah: the Jews, must recognize Joseph, the Christian peoples, as the now Chosen people of God. John 15:14-16, 1 Peter 2:9. Ephesians 1:11-14 The people who have received the Kingdom; Matthew 21:43

· Joseph/Ephraim, the Ten Tribes, the peoples who have generally believed the Gospel and accepted the Salvation offered by Jesus, has to turn away from their inherited pride and rebellion against Judah (as their fathers did for which they were exiled ). As the returnee Prodigal son, they have to respect and acknowledge their ‘Brother’ Judah who has been keeping ‘The House of their Father’ during their exile ‘to the pig sties’ of paganism. They should shake off their arrogance of pride in rediscovery of Torah principles and rather than try to ‘save’ Judah, humble themselves and acknowledge the Divine Mandate of Judah as the Lawgiver of God,’ Psalms 60:7, 108:8

Like God did with Pharaoh, He will “put on the screws” in this final refining. He will be appealing to our intellectual rather than our emotional spirituality. The world is facing catastrophic culmination for its evil empire Babylon which it has been building throughout nearly 6000 years. The Sabbath Millennia is at the door.

Jeremiah 46:27-28
“Do not be afraid, Jacob, [all 12 Tribes of Israel] My servants;
do not be dismayed, Israel. I will surely save you out of a distant place; your descendants from the land of their exile.
Jacob will again have peace and security and no one will make him afraid.
Do not be afraid, Jacob my servant, for I am with you,” declares the Lord.
“Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you,
I will not completely destroy you.
I will discipline you but only in due measure;
I will not let you go entirely unpunished.”

Back in 2010 I read a prediction by a gifted Messianic Gentile friend of my wife from Ecuador. She predicted that Hebrew would be spoken on land here in Nova Scotia.

This seemed really unusual to me because logically it seemed to me that if a family spoke Hebrew they would tend to prefer to move to New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Winnipeg, Miami or some other major North American city.

Within two years though I head a good explanation as to why Jews living in America might just want to move to rural Canada for a number of months or years before they make full fledged Aliyah to Israel. The relevant part is after the seventeen minute mark in this video:

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Back in 2010 I read a prediction by a gifted Messianic Gentile friend of my wife from Ecuador. She predicted that Hebrew would be spoken on land here in Nova Scotia.

This seemed really unusual to me because logically it seemed to me that if a family spoke Hebrew they would tend to prefer to move to New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Winnipeg, Miami or some other major North American city.

Within two years though I head a good explanation as to why Jews living in America might just want to move to rural Canada for a number of months or years before they make full fledged Aliyah to Israel.
Learning Hebrew is not required or necessary for the new inhabitants of all the holy Land.
Zephaniah 3:9 Then I shall give pure lips to all the peoples, that they may call the Lord by Name and serve Him with one accord.
I very much doubt that Hebrew, a very difficult and restricted language, will be what we Christians will use.

You seem to think the Jews have some special inside track with God. That idea conflicts with many scriptures: Matthew 24:43, Matthew 8:12, Revelation 3:9, +

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Learning Hebrew is not required or necessary for the new inhabitants of all the holy Land.
Zephaniah 3:9 Then I shall give pure lips to all the peoples, that they may call the Lord by Name and serve Him with one accord.
I very much doubt that Hebrew, a very difficult and restricted language, will be what we Christians will use.

You seem to think the Jews have some special inside track with God. That idea conflicts with many scriptures: Matthew 24:43, Matthew 8:12, Revelation 3:9, +

I do believe that what the Jewish scholars know is critical to the full fledged fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight. Chapter forty seven is relevant to altering the ecology of the Middle East.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,617.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, the Second Exodus happened when the Jews came back from Babylon

The return from Babylon did not fulfill biblical prophecy, e.g:

Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the farmers will plant them and enjoy their fruit (Jeremiah 31:5). This was not fulfilled until the 20th century. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the farmers will plant them and enjoy their fruit (Jeremiah 31:5). This was not fulfilled until the 20th century. God Bless :)
But it is not fulfilled yet.
Palestinians occupy the hills of Samaria. Amos 3:9 awaits fulfillment.
I do believe that what the Jewish scholars know is critical to the full fledged fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight. Chapter forty seven is relevant to altering the ecology of the Middle East.
The Lord will alter the ecology of the holy Land.
Isaiah 49:19 The Lord did indeed make His Land waste and desolate. [soon to happen] He razed it flat, but now the Land is too small for all its inhabitants. Those who caused its ruin are now far away.

Psalm 24:3 Lord: restore now what has been completely ruined, all the destruction that the enemy has brought upon Your sanctuary.

Isaiah 44:3a I shall pour down rain on the thirsty Land, showers onto the dry ground.

Isaiah 51:3 The Lord has comforted Zion, He will look with compassion on all her ruined houses. The desert will become like Eden, like the garden of the Lord.

Isaiah 32:15-20 When the Spirit from on high is lavished upon us, then the desert will become a garden land. There will be justice and peace as My people live in their settled and secure country.

Isaiah 30:23-25 On that Day, the Lord will provide rain for the seed that you sow and the soil will produce heavy crops. Your livestock will graze in lush pastures.

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I don't see how that wasn't accomplished when they cameback.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,617.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't see how that wasn't accomplished when they cameback.

Well, obviously if the Jews didn't plant vineyards on the Hills of Samaria then it wasn't accomplished :scratch:
In the New Testament, the Jews didn't want anything to do with Samaria or the Samaritans.
The Jews have planted vineyards on the Hills of Samaria only in our day. Jeremiah 31:5 is referring to our day, to now!

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well, obviously if the Jews didn't plant vineyards on the Hills of Samaria then it wasn't accomplished :scratch:
In the New Testament, the Jews didn't want anything to do with Samaria or the Samaritans.
The Jews have planted vineyards on the Hills of Samaria only in our day. Jeremiah 31:5 is referring to our day, to now!
I have been in Israel and the West Bank area of Samaria. There may be a few vineyards there, but it is Palestinian territory and all I saw was some olive orchards in valleys. The rest of that rocky and barren land, is Arab goat habitat
.​
We await the Day when the Lord will clear and cleanse all of the holy Land; Deuteronomy 32:34-43. THEN He will send rain and it will blossom and bear fruit. Ezekiel 34:11-31​

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Do you have any source they didn't do that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously Jeremiah's prophecy does not refer to the few thousand Jews who returned from Babylon, circa 516 BC.
Paradigms are established early on in the Bible. Even from the beginning. We are told that God declares the end from the beginning.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We await the Day when the Lord will clear and cleanse all of the holy Land; Deuteronomy 32:34-43. THEN He will send rain and it will blossom and bear fruit. Ezekiel 34:11-31
The new Jerusalem will be 1500 by 1500 by 1500 miles and will cover the entire Arab Continental plate.

314575_cc2241209c1dc9d37dc3ba0e9c401094.png

Attachments

• Regional-tectonic-map-of-the-Somalian-and-Arabian-plates-characterized-by-nascent.png
    Regional-tectonic-map-of-the-Somalian-and-Arabian-plates-characterized-by-nascent.png
    500.2 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,617.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you have any source they didn't do that?

Hello Neos. The New testament is a good source. If you read on in the passage in Jer 31 you will see that it is clearly not referring to the return from Babylon. It talks about God bringing the exiles of Israel from the very ends of the earth. This happened in the 20th C (and is still happening). God Bless :)

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The new Jerusalem will be 1500 by 1500 by 1500 miles and will cover the entire Arab Continental plate.
The New Jerusalem does not come to the earth until after the Millennium.
Until then, we Christians will build and plant the holy Land.

Jeremiah 21:11-12 To the Royal House of Judah – the Lord says: In the meantime, maintain justice and refrain from oppression or because of your evil actions, the fire of My fury will blaze up and burn unquenched.

Jeremiah 9:25-26 The time is coming says the Lord, when I shall punish all the circumcised. Egypt, Judah, Edom, Ammon, Moab and all who live in the fringes of the desert. For all alike are uncircumcised in their hearts.

Jeremiah 7:16 & 28 Say to Judah: You are a nation who did not obey the Lord or accept correction. Truth has perished, it is heard no more from them. Do not make a plea or pray for these people, for I shall not listen to you. Jeremiah 11:14...or help them in their hour of disaster.

Jeremiah 8:12 They should be ashamed because of these abominations, yet they have no sense of shame, therefore they will fall with a great crash on the Lord’s Day of Reckoning. Amos 2:4-5

Jeremiah 23:13 & 19 Among the leaders and Rabbi’s of Jerusalem, I see horrible things: adultery and hypocrisy. To Me, all of her inhabitants are like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jeremiah 9:9-11 Shall I fail to punish them for their transgressions? Shall I not exact vengeance on such a people? There will be weeping and wailing on the hills and I shall chant a dirge over the Land, for it will be scorched and untrodden. No beasts are left, even the birds and wild animals are gone. Jerusalem will be a heap of ruins and the towns of Judah, a waste, without inhabitants.

Jeremiah 10:18 The Lord says: This time I shall throw out the whole population of the Land, I shall press them and squeeze them dry.

Jeremiah 12:14 The Lord says: All those evil neighbors who have encroached onto the Land which I allotted to My people Israel for their holding – I shall uproot them. Also I shall uproot Judah from among them.

Jeremiah 25:30-32 The Lord will roar from His holy dwelling place against all the inhabitants of the Land. The great noise reaches around the earth, for He has an indictment against the nations, this is His judgement on all peoples and the wicked will die. Not a nuke war, but a C.M.E. sunstrike, instigated by the Lord – His Day of vengeance and wrath against His enemies.

Jeremiah 12:4 & 11 How long must the Land mourn? All the grass and trees are dry and dead and the birds and beasts are all gone. The wickedness of the inhabitants has caused the whole Land to become desolate.

Usually all the verses above have been thought to have happened in ancient times, but close study shows that there will be a complete and final fulfilment in the near future. The Lord’s people, are now the born again Christians, from every race and nation:

Jeremiah 32:14 & 37-44 The Lord says: Take these copies of the deeds to the land that you have purchased and seal them in a clay jar, so they may be preserved for a long time to come. For I shall gather My people, [now every faithful Christian] from all the lands from which I have banished them and I will bring them back to this Land, where they will dwell in peace and security. As I have brought upon this people all this great disaster, so shall I bring upon them prosperity, which I now promise them. They will be My people and I will be their God. I will enter into an everlasting Covenant with them and I will give them a clean heart so they will keep My commandments. All of the Land will be inhabited once more, for I shall restore the fortunes of all My Israelite people.

Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello Neos. The New testament is a good source. If you read on in the passage in Jer 31 you will see that it is clearly not referring to the return from Babylon. It talks about God bringing the exiles of Israel from the very ends of the earth. This happened in the 20th C (and is still happening). God Bless :)
I would say it talks about Christians which are the New Israel.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,617.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say it talks about Christians which are the New Israel.

I would respectfully say that you are wrong. Read the chapter, read Jeremiah 31. It's talking about a national Israel returning to Israel and what will happen there. God Bless :)

35 This is what the Lord says,
he who appoints the sun
to shine by day,
who decrees the moon and stars
to shine by night,
who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar
the Lord Almighty is his name:
36 “Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,”
declares the Lord,
“will Israel ever cease
being a nation before me.”

Only if the sun and the moon fall from the sky will Israel cease to be a nation before God. How clear does it have to be?

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I would respectfully say that you are wrong. Read the chapter, read Jeremiah 31. It's talking about a national Israel returning to Israel and what will happen there. God Bless :)

he who appoints the sun
to shine by day,
to shine by night,
declares the Lord,
“will Israel ever cease

Only if the sun and the moon fall from the sky will Israel cease to be a nation before God. How clear does it have to be?
Well, Christians are called a Nation in the New Testament :
1 Peter 2:9-10
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

he who appoints the sun
to shine by day,
to shine by night,
declares the Lord,
“will Israel ever cease

Your error is in thinking that the Jewish State of Israel, is the only Israel.
The true Israelites are the Overcomers for God, His victorious ones, as we see in each of the 7 Churches of Revelation 2 & 3. Jews and Gentiles.

The holy Land is our heritage. We Christians will be the new owners of all that area given to Abraham because of his faith. Galatians 3:26-29, Jeremiah 8:10
WE are the nation that Jesus said would receive the Kingdom. Matthew 21:43

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until then, we Christians will build and plant the holy Land.
They say during the kingdom age are manifest sons and daughters of God. Able to manifest or demonstrate the power of God.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
They say during the kingdom age are manifest sons and daughters of God. Able to manifest or demonstrate the power of God.
I don't see this anywhere in the Bible.
Not until after the Millennium, anyway.

Upvote 0