Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Yes its clear the enemy is trying to make this happen right now but.. The Church is still here. The gates of hell will never over take her. And we have not just some power but ALL POWER/ALL AUTHORITY of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us.
The gates of hell may not overtake us, but the beast certainly will.

Revelation 13
It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Sounds too confusing
It is a bit confusing, because the details are unclear, but the basic gist of it is that the elite are planning a complete makeover of society over the entire world. They call it "the great reset".

The question we need to answer is whether or not this reset constitutes the beast of Revelation, and my position is that if this reset is going to require everyone to take some kind of identifying mark, such as a "health passport", implanted under our skin then this will look very much the mark of the beast and we need to be prepared for that, and be ready to make the most important decision of our lives.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Yeah, it’s for environmental protection. And it’s non binding and voluntary. The fear of this in the US prevented local towns and cities from creating more bike lanes and public transport, it’s ridiculous.
The wolf always comes in sheep's clothing. Yes, there are parts of the plan that sound good on the surface, and maybe some of them even are good, but the method by which they achieve these goals is what we need to be most concerned with.

Look at some of the goals they're trying to achieve here:
Taking action on the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development - Canada.ca

Sure they all sound nice, but many of these goals are impossible to achieve if you continue to allow human beings to make their own choices. No poverty? How do you achieve that except with wealth distribution? Responsible consumption? How do you achieve that without first defining "responsible" and then limiting people's consumption? Peace? How do you achieve that without global governance?

Extreme liberal philosophy agrees that opposing voices must be silenced, and forced to live the way liberal philosophy deems proper. This is why we're seeing so much censorship online and on the news, cancel culture and intolerance of other opinions. Any video or story that opposes or disagrees with the liberal agenda is immediately scrubbed from the internet lest anybody see it and believe it. Liberalism has become increasingly more totalitarian and fascist, and I fear that this reset will bring that intolerance to the next level. Literally forcing everyone to live according to their utopian dream.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Not everything is nefarious with the UN, people.
That's true.

Sometimes they really are trying to prevent and stop human rights violations
I can't take the UN seriously on human rights when they allow China, the worlds biggest offender, to sit on the Human Rights Council.

They’re not demanding it. It’s an outline; an agreement that is voluntary. Just a set of guidelines that are suggestions and goals.
I believe they're about to take away the "voluntary" part. If I'm right, do you still think it's a good thing?

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
There's a lot more definition to that word than just the idea of reverence. The OT pattern of the "image of the beast" in Rev.13 is that of what the king of Babylon did in the days of Daniel. See Daniel 3.
I was actually reading that chapter (Daniel 3) just yesterday and I thought of that as well, and it is very similar. In Daniel 3 the Hebrew word used translates roughly to "pay homage" and in Revelation 13 the Greek word used translates roughly to "give reverence". Both homage and reverence mean the same thing which is to "give respect".

In Daniel's day the way to give respect was to bow down, but today we give respect in different ways so I don't believe that bowing down in a traditional sense of "worship" is required in order to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 13. If your leaders forced you to sign an agreement, part of which requires you to essentially live by their rules, and you sign that, do you not think you're giving respect to their system of rules?

And if those rules include things like "you agree to disavow and disallow any writings, thoughts, actions or words that disparage marginalized groups in any way" (as in, the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination) and you agree to this, then are you not disavowing the word of God? Granted, we don't know if people will be required to sign such an agreement, but the point is that in our modern world, there are ways to "bow down" to a system without physically prostrating yourself.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm also looking forward to the great reset that none of them are planning or have envisaged - God's great reset - the great reset we love and the one they hate but are going to be as powerless to stop as we are to stop theirs.
Amen. Unfortunately we have to first live through their reset, before God initiates his. And we need to be prepared for that.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I think that the end times could begin at any moment and The Great Reset could be the cause.

Personally I view Rome as the 4th kingdom of Daniel and I view this as unfulfilled.
If you view Rome as the fourth kingdom of Daniel, by what logic do you view it as unfulfilled? Rome has come and gone.

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen. Unfortunately we have to first live through their reset, before God initiates his. And we need to be prepared for that.
I agree but I don't feel prepared. I don't think many are prepared, and I don't feel prepared.

• Agree
Reactions: Ki Won
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was actually reading that chapter (Daniel 3) just yesterday and I thought of that as well, and it is very similar. In Daniel 3 the Hebrew word used translates roughly to "pay homage" and in Revelation 13 the Greek word used translates roughly to "give reverence". Both homage and reverence mean the same thing which is to "give respect".

In Daniel's day the way to give respect was to bow down, but today we give respect in different ways so I don't believe that bowing down in a traditional sense of "worship" is required in order to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 13. If your leaders forced you to sign an agreement, part of which requires you to essentially live by their rules, and you sign that, do you not think you're giving respect to their system of rules?

And if those rules include things like "you agree to disavow and disallow any writings, thoughts, actions or words that disparage marginalized groups in any way" (as in, the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination) and you agree to this, then are you not disavowing the word of God? Granted, we don't know if people will be required to sign such an agreement, but the point is that in our modern world, there are ways to "bow down" to a system without physically prostrating yourself.

Well, I assure you, when the pseudo-Christ arrives in Jerusalem at the end of this world, he will require all to bow in literal 'worship' to him as God. And that means doing the same with the "image of the beast" he is going to setup. It will even be similar to how the Babylonians worshiped with the 'call to worship' at a certain time of day with the sound of the psalter, similar to what is done in Islamic countries.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That's true.

I can't take the UN seriously on human rights when they allow China, the worlds biggest offender, to sit on the Human Rights Council.

I believe they're about to take away the "voluntary" part. If I'm right, do you still think it's a good thing?
How can they take away the voluntary part? How would they? What are you basing this on? If you read the whole thing, it’s nothing too crazy. Also, the UN can’t really ever do or agree to anything outside of a few humanitarian issues if that. The effectiveness of the UN is laughable but it’s a political formality on the world stage.

also, *eye rolls* China. Human rights. Goes together like pickles and milk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

In Matthew 24:23-26, Lord Jesus revealed a major Sign of just how the coming pseudo-Christ will work. He said that false one will work great signs and wonders that IF possible, would deceive even His very elect.

Now Christ's very elect are called and chosen, and cannot be deceived, for He has already sealed them for the end. But if that coming pseudo-Christ will have power to almost... deceive even Christ's very elect, what does that mean for the average Christian that isn't being prepared against that coming strong delusion? and for those that don't even believe on Jesus?

The coming events of the great tribulation aren't going to be about agreeing to sign sheets of paper. It is going to be a time of supernatural working on this earth in plain sight. The pseudo-Christ is coming to play God, and with supernatural miracles to deceive those not prepared against his deception. Many of Christ's Church that have not been prepared to understand this will be subjected to it and fall away, think that false one is our Lord Jesus having come. That is how powerful this coming deception is to be.

The way this present world has been for the last 2,000 years, where the majority have been lured into relying on man's science and works by their hands, has caused a deafness with understanding the origins of this earth and Who created it, and Who is going to wipe its surface again using fire. Too many today are trying to live in their own little world of their own making, and are not prepared for the great shock that is coming upon the whole world.

• Informative
Reactions: Freedm
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm sure most of you by now have heard of the great reset. It's an initiative by the World Economic Forum to completely reshape the world we live in. Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Bill Gates are of course all partners in this initiative. They want to address climate change, diversity, racial justice, social reform and capitalism. Essentially everything the left has been screaming about for years now.

"the pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future."

Now is the time for a 'great reset'

Here's a short 1:32 minute video that highlights their vision of the future, including no ownership of anything.

Last week Justin Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada, admitted that they view this pandemic as an "opportunity" for a reset to "address the inequities in our societies". Notice he used the plural form of "society" which indicates a global initiative.

There's plenty more information online if anyone wants more details on this great reset, but the point of this post is that the great reset is essentially a push for global communism, and I believe the covid 19 pandemic was created to facilitate it. People need to be scared of something in order to submit, give up their liberties and their normal lives. Every nation on earth has a never before used law on the books that states a vaccination can be made mandatory in the event of a public health emergency, and the power to force people to prove they're healthy enough to participate in society, is the power to take away everything they've ever known and completely reshape their lives without consent. This is literally the plan. If they can't convince you to live the way they want, they'll force you.

"Build Back Better" is not a Joe Biden slogan, it's a great reset slogan and all the world's leaders are using it. And in order to "build back better" they first need to destroy the current system, and that is the purpose of this pandemic. Unfounded accusations of racism, and the fostering of political division and hatred by the main stream media all serve this purpose.

The second point of this post is to recognize that the description of a scene where a one world government forces all the peoples of the earth to submit, in order to be able to buy or sell, in Revelation 13, is playing itself out before our very eyes.

This is the first time in history where not only the ability to prevent people from buying and selling exists, but more importantly the opportunity. This pandemic is going to get worse, much worse, and when it does the governments of the world will require you to prove that you're not a danger to society by accepting a "health passport" in exchange for giving up your property rights. This health passport will not be a piece of paper, of course, because you could lose it, so for the sake of convenience it will be implanted under your skin so that no matter where you go you can prove that you're "safe" to travel, to shop, to meet and to generally participate in society.

If you refuse to accept this health passport, you will be deemed a danger to society and for the safety of all [insert your nationality here] you will be required to isolate. This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints. If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go.

I propose that the beast of Revelation is indeed communism. I'm not sure what the heads or crowns of this beast specifically represent but communism had seemed to suffer a fatal wound when the Berlin wall fell. The whole world breathed a sigh of relief that the threat of communism was ending, but here we are.
I read somewhere that the New World Order is an attempt for the devil to disrupt the natural order of things. He wants that which is taboo to become normal. He wants men with men and women with women, children with parents, he wants men looking like women and women looking like men. He wants all norms to be broken, and will cause people to leave their faith. He wants women to be thought of as unkempt and old to their husbands so that men are leaving their wives. He will be sending sirens to the earth with unnatural impossible beauty to get men and women lusting for them badly. He will send demons to reject everything Christians have to say so that people make them uncomfortable and so that no one cares what they have to say. They will face mockery and persecution on a scale never seen before. It will be very hard on Christians left behind, because once people accept the mark of the beast, they will be different. It said the antichrist will mesmerize people with his speech and people will be in agreement with all he says. He will come against the U.S. and we will oppose him- then he will destroy us within one hour and God will let it happen because we have rejected God and our sins are piled up to heaven. We might want to think about leaving the country.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
How can they take away the voluntary part? How would they? What are you basing this on? If you read the whole thing, it’s nothing too crazy. Also, the UN can’t really ever do or agree to anything outside of a few humanitarian issues if that. The effectiveness of the UN is laughable but it’s a political formality on the world stage.

also, *eye rolls* China. Human rights. Goes together like pickles and milk.
This letter written to President Trump makes it clear. They'll use the fear of the pandemic to require you to get with the program "for the safety of all". If you refuse to get with the program, then you'll be deemed a danger to society and will be sent into captivity.

Catholic archbishop warns Trump that ‘forces of evil’ working against him to execute a ‘Great Reset’

And this email from a member of the Canadian government reveals the exact same plan.

Canada’s Global Reset plan leaked?

• Agree
Reactions: Steve_K
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I read somewhere that the New World Order is an attempt for the devil to disrupt the natural order of things. He wants that which is taboo to become normal. He wants men with men and women with women, children with parents, he wants men looking like women and women looking like men. He wants all norms to be broken, and will cause people to leave their faith. He wants women to be thought of as unkempt and old to their husbands so that men are leaving their wives. He will be sending sirens to the earth with unnatural impossible beauty to get men and women lusting for them badly. He will send demons to reject everything Christians have to say so that people make them uncomfortable and so that no one cares what they have to say. They will face mockery and persecution on a scale never seen before. It will be very hard on Christians left behind, because once people accept the mark of the beast, they will be different. It said the antichrist will mesmerize people with his speech and people will be in agreement with all he says. He will come against the U.S. and we will oppose him- then he will destroy us within one hour and God will let it happen because we have rejected God and our sins are piled up to heaven. We might want to think about leaving the country.

What they really want is for all... peoples to worship Satan like they do. And that is also what God's Word says Satan desires, i.e., for all peoples to worship him as GOD (Isaiah 14). Satan has even said that he will sit in God's Place in the North, and over the congregation (meaning God's people). That is the original sin that Satan did when he first rebelled against God in the world before this present one. Satan is coming to try and do it again, for he knows he has a short time. He has already been judged and sentenced to perish in the future lake of fire, and he wants to take as many with him as he can. Luke 4 reveals that God has given Satan this present world to reign over, so don't think this present world is ever going to be Christ's Kingdom. It is not. Our Lord Jesus' Kingdom is of the world to come. His Kingdom established today is only in spirit through His Church, and not yet His time of reign over all the earth yet.

Those in Christ Jesus have nothing to fear, but are to make a stand for Jesus at the end, and that certainly means to not fear death of our flesh, because Christ's Salvation is not to our flesh, but to our spirit with soul.

Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I read somewhere that the New World Order is an attempt for the devil to disrupt the natural order of things. He wants that which is taboo to become normal. He wants men with men and women with women, children with parents, he wants men looking like women and women looking like men.

Satanism is the inversion of truth and God's natural order. Black is white, down is up, and evil is good. Homosexuality, gender fluidity, and now surgically and chemically transforming little boys into little girls (and vice versa) are viewed as hip and trendy and one dare not speak against it or be labelled an intolerant hater.

then he will destroy us within one hour and God will let it happen because we have rejected God and our sins are piled up to heaven.

Yes, the world's sins are piled up to heaven the likes of which make Sodom and Gomorrah look righteous.

We might want to think about leaving the country.

Running away to another country to attempt escape isn't the solution IMO.

Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Where would you go that is safe from the beast?

The satanic conspiracy is all-encompassing and global in nature so anywhere civilized (electricity, running water) will be subject to the NWO and anti-christ. You could probably buy some time if you have the survival skills to live deep in the jungles of the Amazon, Africa, or Papua New Guinea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm with you man. I don't feel prepared either. I feel scared.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. Above all, take the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.”
- Ephesians 6:10-18

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
“I believe that there will be another crisis. It will be more significant. It will be faster than what we’ve seen with Covid. The impact will be greater and, as a result, the economic and social implications will be even more significant.” - Jeremy Jurgens, Managing Director, World Economic Forum

“Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is never. Nothing will ever return to the ‘broken’ sense of normalcy that prevailed prior to the crisis because the coronavirus pandemic marks a fundamental inflection point in our global trajectory.

Radical changes of such consequence are coming that some pundits have referred to as ‘before coronavirus’ (BC) and ‘after coronavirus’ (AC) era. We will continue to be surprised by both the rapidity and unexpected nature of these changes – as they conflate with each other, they will provoke second, third, fourth, and more-order consequences, cascading effects and unforeseen outcomes.” - Klaus Schwab, Founder, World Economic Forum

"Active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies will change how we interface with the world and force us to question what it means to be human." - Klaus Schwab, Founder, World Economic Forum

There's been a lot of chatter among intelligence spooks and the MSM that are predicting a cyber or EMP attack on the electric grid within the next few years. I suspect after the much prophesied and more severe 'pandemic II' (2022-2023?), which will ensure annual vaccinations/'upgrades' and further destruction of social and economic cohesion, they'll implement a false flag cyber attack on the grid to fully usher in the satanic dispensation.

The loss of electricity for 1-3 years would collapse critical infrastructures like water systems, food production, internet/telecommunications, global supply chains, transportation, pharma/medical, banking, and financial markets. Basically life as we know it. America and Europe will be targeted and tens of millions will die from famine, disease, and societal collapse/violence by 2025, a benchmark year for Agenda 21.

The attack will most likely be blamed on N. Korea, Iran, China, or Russia, and will spark limited, tactical nuclear warfare resulting in tens of millions more casualties.

Last edited:
Upvote 0