JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
((Anyone here believe that the Great Pyramid of Giza records prophecy in stone? ))

Moses had the best education available in Egypt. As a son of pharaoh, Mose had access to the library at Alexanderia where there was a copy of every know book and every know record that existed at that time.

I am confident that Moses gave us everything we need to know. He may not have included all the details, but if that were the case, then we do not need to know all the details.

God must have had a reason to allow that library to burn and for all those records to be destroyed. The same as God allowed all the records to be destroyed in Jerusalam when the temple burned.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by JohnR7
((Anyone here believe that the Great Pyramid of Giza records prophecy in stone? ))

Moses had the best education available in Egypt. As a son of pharaoh, Mose had access to the library at Alexanderia where there was a copy of every know book and every know record that existed at that time.

I am confident that Moses gave us everything we need to know. He may not have included all the details, but if that were the case, then we do not need to know all the details.

God must have had a reason to allow that library to burn and for all those records to be destroyed. The same as God allowed all the records to be destroyed in Jerusalam when the temple burned.

That couldn't be further from the truth for several reasons:

1.  The pyramids in Egypt were not built by the Jews.  This is probably the greatest misconception among christians.  The pyramids (tombs) were built by egyptian workers, and they were all built (including "the great pyramid") during the Old Kingdom days (2700 - 2000 B.C.), hundreds of years BEFORE the people of Israel were in Egypt.  In my research and study, I (and others) placed the year of Exodus in 1446 B.C., which makes the year of Jacob's trip to Egypt 1876 B.C., so contrary to your claims, the Jews didn't have anything to do with the pyramis, nor did Moses put "hidden" prophecy writing in them, because he wasn't around to do so.

2.  There are no archaeological records that mention either the Jews in slavery in Egypt, or that they built the pyramids.

Let's stick with the facts and leave speculation to psychics.  The Bible was given to us by God to read and understand, not speculate, and the Bible doesn't say to read the writings in the pyramids searching for prophecies that aren't there.  All the prophecy we need is in the Scripture...

Upvote 0

Tallyn

Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
✟205.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Frank

2.  There are no archaeological records that mention either the Jews in slavery in Egypt, or that they built the pyramids.

I agree with your point about the Hebrews not building the Pyramids, however; they were under some sort of bondage in Egypt:

Exodus 1:8-14
<!--StartFragment-->10 Come, let us deal shrewdly with them, or they will increase and, in the event of war, join our enemies and fight against us and escape from the land.” 11 Therefore they set taskmasters over them to oppress them with forced labor. They built supply cities, Pithom and Rameses, for Pharaoh. 12 But the more they were oppressed, the more they multiplied and spread, so that the Egyptians came to dread the Israelites. 13 The Egyptians became ruthless in imposing tasks on the Israelites, 14 and made their lives bitter with hard service in mortar and brick and in every kind of field labor. They were ruthless in all the tasks that they imposed on them.

-Tallyn

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.