The Great Pyramid: Prophecy in stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here believe that the Great Pyramid of Giza records prophecy in stone?

I believe it is very likely, and even suspect that Enoch directed the construction of the Pyramid. Don't ask me to defend those conclusions, since I probably won't have enough time in the next month or so, but I thought that would at least get the discussion started... ;)

Originally posted by ladylove
I have never heard of such a thing.

Could it not be wild speculation?

What is your source, is it credible?

Like I said, I don't have time to dig up all my prior info on this, but I believe it was Sir Isaac Newton who first discovered the pyramid inch, which is the basis for the interpretation of the prophecy in stone. It is also the supposed standard of measurement used for Noah's Ark, the Tabernacle, and Solomon's temple (it's actually a "Royal" inch, and it is the "inch" upon which the British inch is based). After that, many people investigated the prophecy angle on the pyramid - some credible, some not.

The idea is that there's a starting point within the Pyramid, and each pyramid inch represents a year. If you figure out the "starting" point, and then trace out the years, you will find symbolic representations of the most significant events of the Bible at the times in history when they took place. It only gets really confusing when you get to the year 1914 (IIRC), after which there is no simple way to interpret the inch-year paradigm.

Here's a link I found with some summaries, but I haven't read it all, so I don't know if it has good info or not.

http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/doctrine/gpawmm.htm

Upvote 0
I have seen this also, but it has been a few years and I do not remember the specific details, but I would concur with \o/ that the interpretations of the pyramid structure would be from an Masonic based Luciferianistic origin, and not a true representation of Biblical prophecies, though they may follow a similar time line. There are some who believe that the New Jerusalem that is described in Revelation is a pyramid. I believe the city that is described is a perfect cube, and not a pyramid. I also believe the pyramids were constructed before the flood of Noah. Can I prove this? No, It’s just a hunch, and I am open for other opinions. Peace, but not yet.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by MARANATHA2002
I also believe the pyramids were constructed before the flood of Noah.

Again, I don't have the references handy, but I seem to recall that the inside of the great pyramid is coated with salt, but only up to the point where salt water would have leaked out after a flood and then evaporated more slowly after that. So IMO (at least if I got that right), it was there before the flood.

It isn't the pyramid shape that matters, by the way. That's not how the prophecy time line is measured. The shape/measurements are significant only in that they describe the dimensions of the earth in terms of things like radius -- which is something that only G~d was likely to have known at the time it was built. (Maybe angels knew, too.)

The prophecy time line is measured starting from a mark on the wall near the entrance, going to the grand gallery, then up the grand gallery to the king's chamber. And in the kings chamber, you find a box (coffin). I read somewhere that the box is not the same exact size as the ark of the covenant, but it's the same dimensions. And it's always been empty, as far as anyone knows.

Does any of that mean anything? I don't know, but I find it interesting, anyway.

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Anyone here believe that the Great Pyramid of Giza records prophecy in stone

Not me. I happen to know that you can probably find such "prophecies" (if you look hard enough and do the *right* measurements LOL) in all sorts of buildings: the Eiffel Tower, the Taj Mahal, and until it was destroyed, even the World Trade Center.
Does that mean that we lost "prophecy" from God in the terror attacks? Don't think so. Do you think God would be "careless" enough to let terrorists smash His prophecies to millions of tons of rubble? No!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
In my study of the pre-flood society. I have come to some personal conclusions.

1. GOD created Adam with 100% of his brain capacity, compared to our present 8-10%.
2. Adams descendants after the fall all had high percentages of their brain capacities, above 75%.
3. The life spans were up to 900 years. From creation to the flood was 1656 years. This time period covered two pre-flood life spans.
4. With the above assumptions on my part, compared to the achievements we have made in the last 150 years, with our current brain capacities, and our averaged 70 year lifespan. I believe the pre-flood society conquered laser technology, anti-gravity, space travel, and yes I believe they even knew the world was round. All the myths, and legions we read of about Atlantis, or the Antediluvians, I believe can be attributed to the pre-flood society. I believe all the mentioned technologies were used to build the pyramids.

Now this is only my opinion, and respect those who may not agree. Peace, but not yet.

Upvote 0

Duane Morse

Aug 14, 2002
Aurora, CO
Visit site
✟2,429.00
The Bible points to the Great Pyramid as an altar and witness to the Lord in the last days.

Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. 20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt

Upvote 0
Originally posted by MARANATHA2002
In my study of the pre-flood society. I have come to some personal conclusions.

1. GOD created Adam with 100% of his brain capacity, compared to our present 8-10%.
2. Adams descendants after the fall all had high percentages of their brain capacities, above 75%.
3. The life spans were up to 900 years. From creation to the flood was 1656 years. This time period covered two pre-flood life spans.
4. With the above assumptions on my part, compared to the achievements we have made in the last 150 years, with our current brain capacities, and our averaged 70 year lifespan. I believe the pre-flood society conquered laser technology, anti-gravity, space travel, and yes I believe they even knew the world was round. All the myths, and legions we read of about Atlantis, or the Antediluvians, I believe can be attributed to the pre-flood society. I believe all the mentioned technologies were used to build the pyramids.

Now this is only my opinion, and respect those who may not agree. Peace, but not yet.

tahts interesting man... but why would they build these pyramids out of stone and not some other composite metal? also... why would the things we have found that were theirs be so ...well.... chinsey? haha.... i mean..... i dont see much technology left in the pyramids.... just stone.... although it is pretty amazing to think they built these pyramids, their is no evidence that they were superior to us around that time....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Originally posted by lambslove
Seems pretty far-fetched to me.

I've done a bit of study on the pyramids, and the thing about salt on the walls is pure fiction.

Sounds like stuff of Chariots of the Gods ilk.

http://www.crystalinks.com/gpschematics.html

"Some parts of the Grand Gallery walls contain salt deposits, but not as much as in the Mid Chamber. "

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm

"Add to this the observation made when the Pyramid was first opened, that incrustations of salt an inch thick were found inside. Most of this salt is natural exudation from the chambered rock wall, but chemical analysis also shows some of the salt has a mineral content consistent with salt from the sea. Thus, during the prehistoric Flood, when waters surrounded the Great Pyramid, the known and unknown entrances leaked, allowing seawater into the interior, which later evaporated and left the salts behind. The locations where the salts are found are consistent with the monument having been submerged half-way up its height."

This site claims the salt (2cm) comes from perspiration (seems unlikely to me):

http://www.guardians.net/hawass/restoregp.htm

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
To all Preterists posting in this forum:

Please adhear to forum rules, and specifically to what Erwin has outlined about this forum.

Click Here.

Any Preterists, who continue posting Preterist views, links, etc., in the Eschatology forum, will have their account suspended for two weeks.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

John

Upvote 0
Originally posted by TheBear
To all Preterists posting in this forum:

Please adhear to forum rules, and specifically to what Erwin has outlined about this forum.

Click Here.

Any Preterists, who continue posting Preterist views, links, etc., in the Eschatology forum, will have their account suspended for two weeks.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

John

I didn't see any preterist views here - am I missing something? I don't know that much about preterism. Is there something in preterism that refers to pyramids?

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
npetreley,

I was merely posting reminders in several threads in this Eschatology forum. It was a blanket reminder post. :)

Pericles,

If every Christian agreed on everything, we wouldn't be here, would we? :D

To All Members:

Please adhear to forum rules. And, let me remind you specifically about rule #7.

RULE #7:
You will only disagree with the decisions of the Administrators or Moderators in private, either by email or private messaging, and never in a public forum. All decisions to edit, move or delete a post or thread are based on this set of rules listed here.

If anyone has any questions about staff actions, please feel free to ask the staff. :)

John

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.