Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is an emergency call to all faithful and practicing Catholics in blue-state America. I’m speaking specifically to Catholics who actually believe what the Catholic Church teaches, especially on moral and sexual issues, and try to practice it to the best of their ability. I’m speaking specifically to Catholics who go to mass weekly (at least) and practice some type of regular prayer devotion (such as the rosary for example). I’m speaking to Catholics who are morally and religiously conservative. If this doesn’t describe you, move on. You’re not going to be interested in what I have to say. If this does describe you, however, continue reading because I think you’re going to find this very important.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. I really do. I wish I could tell you what you want to hear, but I think you know what I’m going to say, because deep down inside, you already know what it is. If you live in a blue (Democrat) state, it’s over. Things are not going to get better for you. If anything, they’re only going to get worse. There is zero chance of your state ever turning around now. The last two elections, and all the apparent fraud that went along with them, along with the demographic changes happening with each passing year, indicate that blue states will continue to decline. They will become less hospitable to raising families and conservative Catholic values. In time, they will become totally inhospitable to Catholics in general. You know it’s true. We’ve seen this before in nations that turned Marxist, and began persecuting Catholics. This is the trajectory of the blue states. It cannot be stopped now.

The Evangelicals are starting to realize this themselves, and they’re writing about it.

Continued below.
The Great Catholic Exodus