The Govt arrest of Roger Stone

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Plenty of reason to lose sleep over it if you are an American taxpayer. What is the cost of 30 agents in tactical gear arresting a man after hours vs 1 agent in a suit in the morning or afternoon.
Your tax dollars at work :doh:
And if you were complaining about this a decade ago, then you might have some standing. It seems odd that this only now a problem.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're the one arguing the raid is out of the ordinary, what evidence do you have that the FBI did not have a reason to conduct a raid in this manner. You argue that he is non-violent, but that's not the only factor governing the type of raid. As I already stated, there is nothing to see here unless you have evidence of impropriety.
If you are going to assert your opinions as facts, which is what you did, you cannot be surprised when people ask for proof. I have provided the logic and facts to support what I said in several posts all you have to do is look.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
If you are going to assert your opinions as facts, which is what you did, you cannot be surprised when people ask for proof. I have provided the logic and facts to support what I said in several posts all you have to do is look.
You have not provided any evidence that there was anything incorrect about their procedure, you only provided your non-professional opinion.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have not provided any evidence that there was anything incorrect about their procedure, you only provided your non-professional opinion.
What are you expecting, did you want me to provide you with a copy of the FBI policy and procedures governing arrests and warrant service? Or do you think it would just be ok to admit that simple common sense dictates that the number of agents used on this arrest was excessive.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
What are you expecting, did you want me to provide you with a copy of the FBI policy and procedures governing arrests and warrant service? Or do you think it would just be ok to admit that simple common sense dictates that the number of agents used on this arrest was excessive.
If you're going to say they don't do something regularly, then having evidence like the policy and procedures does help.

Upvote 0

SinoBen

May 23, 2018
Brisbane
✟21,698.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is the sense of fairness? What about HRC? What about Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Susan Rice, etc. What? Kid gloves? No consequences for lying and deception? You can simply destroy evidence if you are in the same camp. Justice is not the same for the other side.

Don't you see something wrong?

Upvote 0

SinoBen

May 23, 2018
Brisbane
✟21,698.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Plenty of reason to lose sleep over it if you are an American taxpayer. What is the cost of 30 agents in tactical gear arresting a man after hours vs 1 agent in a suit in the morning or afternoon.
Your tax dollars at work :doh:

Agreed and I reckon Stone would've even turned himself in with a phone call.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you're going to say they don't do something regularly, then having evidence like the policy and procedures does help.
I will provide that right after you prove that the FBI uses 30 agents to server an arrest warrant on a non violent subject on a regular basis as a standard practice.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is the sense of fairness? What about HRC? What about Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Susan Rice, etc. What? Kid gloves? No consequences for lying and deception? You can simply destroy evidence if you are in the same camp. Justice is not the same for the other side.

I think many of us see plenty wrong, the outstanding question is do we have justice for all or just for some?

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic

They didn't commit crimes, Roger Stone did. You don't arrest non-criminals because you don't like them. The only thing I see as wrong is the appeal to whataboutism to ignore the crimes of Roger Stone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SinoBen

May 23, 2018
Brisbane
✟21,698.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They didn't commit crimes, Roger Stone did. You don't arrest non-criminals because you don't like them. The only thing I see as wrong is the appeal to whataboutism to ignore the crimes of Roger Stone.

Perhaps your only news source is CNN.

Upvote 0