The Govt arrest of Roger Stone

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
So let me get this straight, Roger Stone 66 years old , no criminal record at home with his wife and two dogs asleep and it takes 29 FBI agents armed to the teeth with assault rifles wearing flak jackets to arrest him? They pounded on his door screaming FBI!

In addition it so happens that CNN happened to be hanging out with cameras rolling.

This was clearly designed by someone at a high level , let's say a Robert Mueller type. To intimidate him and his family. The idea is to terrorize him and his family by an early morning raid then tell him he will never see the light of day again unless he flips.

By the way, whatever happened to Russian collusion?

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A criminal was arrested, what is the problem?
A man was arrested. As to whether or not he is a criminal has yet to be determined in a court of law.
I watched the arrest on tv and I could hardly believe the number of armed agents used to arrest an elderly man. Perhaps they thought he was hiding the Russian army in his attic!

Upvote 0

SinoBen

May 23, 2018
Brisbane
✟21,698.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So let me get this straight, Roger Stone 66 years old , no criminal record at home with his wife and two dogs asleep and it takes 29 FBI agents armed to the teeth with assault rifles wearing flak jackets to arrest him? They pounded on his door screaming FBI!

In addition it so happens that CNN happened to be hanging out with cameras rolling.

This was clearly designed by someone at a high level , let's say a Robert Mueller type. To intimidate him and his family. The idea is to terrorize him and his family by an early morning raid then tell him he will never see the light of day again unless he flips.

Full vests, night vision, tactical weapons, and 29 of them did you say? FBI must have been pure scared of a sleepy unarmed to the dentures 66 y.o. :) Clearly intimidation.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nez Perce native American was my dad.. my wife is Chinese... in this case.. I think ..yeah not going to listen to what the NEWS says and I will since I do understand more then most...to just let it go ...to forgive through Christ..so He can work in ME 1st..change me Father.. offended? Forgive me

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I would suggest that it is a form of witness tampering. Mueller wants to impress it upon the mind of others that if they do not play ball with him they will be hit with the full force and might of the federal government and all the resources that it has. And they point fingers at Trump accusing him of attempting to intimidate a witness. There is someone acting like the godfather here but it isn't Trump.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
A criminal was arrested and law enforcement took steps to ensure they were protected and safe. There was a warrant issued for the arrest of this man, why is anyone complaining? Was he put in an illegal chokehold or shot while unarmed? No. At least they didn't shoot him or his family members in the head while they slept. A criminal was arrested, try not to lose sleep over it.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A criminal was arrested and law enforcement took steps to ensure they were protected and safe. There was a warrant issued for the arrest of this man, why is anyone complaining? Was he put in an illegal chokehold or shot while unarmed? No. At least they didn't shoot him or his family members in the head while they slept. A criminal was arrested, try not to lose sleep over it.
OK Summer so if 27 heavy armed officers show up at your house to arrest you for an outstanding traffic warrant you would not have any issue with that Right? I mean an arrest warrant is an arrest warrant after all and you would have broken the law if you failed to pay your ticket. So where is the problem? Somehow I think you would have much to say if that happened to you.

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I am simply appalled at how some are so overjoyed with glee at what happened to Stone. I am no fan of Stone, but where is the sense of fairness Christians? Why is it so hard to see what Mueller is doing here?

Exactly, no fan of Roger Stone either but one would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not see what is going on.

Thus has nothing to do with Russian interference. No one in Washington could withstand the scrutiny of a team of lawyers with unlimited funding. No one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

Protected and safe from a 66 year old with zero history of violence . He clearly said he would surrender whenever asked. He wasn't a flight risk.

Upvote 0

SinoBen

May 23, 2018
Brisbane
✟21,698.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly, no fan of Roger Stone either but one would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not see what is going on.

Thus has nothing to do with Russian interference. No one in Washington could withstand the scrutiny of a team of lawyers with unlimited funding. No one.

There's one other possibility: delusion.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
OK Summer so if 27 heavy armed officers show up at your house to arrest you for an outstanding traffic warrant you would not have any issue with that Right? I mean an arrest warrant is an arrest warrant after all and you would have broken the law if you failed to pay your ticket. So where is the problem? Somehow I think you would have much to say if that happened to you.
His crime isn't related to a traffic ticket, its related to obstructing justice related to international criminals and organized crime. I wonder why Roger Stone being arrested for being a criminal is causing such hyperbolic complaints, but the unarmed men shot by the police in America is considered fine or encouraged. I wonder why...

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
His crime isn't related to a traffic ticket, its related to obstructing justice related to international criminals and organized crime. I wonder why Roger Stone being arrested for being a criminal is causing such hyperbolic complaints, but the unarmed men shot by the police in America is considered fine or encouraged. I wonder why...

Because that is not the topic of the OP. IF you want to start your own post on your topic then go for it elsewhere.

But to the original post, the early morning raid by 29 FBI agents locked and loaded was a political move. CNN was probably tipped off by someone inside the Mueller team. Their intent is flip Roger Stone with hopes of finding anything to get at the president.

It has nothing to do with Russian collusion or justice. It has everything to do with the left refusing to accept the election.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Because that is not the topic of the OP. IF you want to start your own post on your topic then go for it elsewhere.

But to the original post, the early morning raid by 29 FBI agents locked and loaded was a political move. CNN was probably tipped off by someone inside the Mueller team. Their intent is flip Roger Stone with hopes of finding anything to get at the president.

It has nothing to do with Russian collusion or justice. It has everything to do with the left refusing to accept the election.
The topic is complaining about the use of force to make an arrest. This case is no different than other cases for similar warrants. There are many other areas of police/government force that are ignored, that is relevant. The last time this level of complaint was levied against the government was for the Bundy men taking up arms and seizing federal property. Again, I wonder why...

I see nothing wrong with the use of force in this case, some do, and they have a pattern.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have totals ignored the content of my post and tried to change the focus.Why do you think it was justified to use almost 30 FBI agents in tac gear to arrest an old man who has no history of violence?

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
You have totals ignored the content of my post and tried to change the focus.Why do you think it was justified to use almost 30 FBI agents in tac gear to arrest an old man who has no history of violence?
I said this already, a criminal was arrested. Law enforcement took steps to protect themselves and made an arrest like many other arrests they have done before. If you are criticizing the number of agents and/or use of particular gear, the complaint rings hollow as law enforcement has conducted such arrests for over a decade. What's the problem? Why did it take you a decade to complain about a practice that is not out of the ordinary? A criminal was arrested, no reason to complain or lose sleep over it. Complain about law enforcement when they kill an innocent person, not when they arrest a criminal in a by the book raid.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I said this already, a criminal was arrested. Law enforcement took steps to protect themselves and made an arrest like many other arrests they have done before. If you are criticizing the number of agents and/or use of particular gear, the complaint rings hollow as law enforcement has conducted such arrests for over a decade. What's the problem? Why did it take you a decade to complain about a practice that is not out of the ordinary? A criminal was arrested, no reason to complain or lose sleep over it. Complain about law enforcement when they kill an innocent person, not when they arrest a criminal in a by the book raid.

What's the problem? Why did it take you a decade to complain about a practice that is not out of the ordinary?
I have no idea where you get the ability to judge what is out of the ordinary regarding FBI procedures but this arrest was very out of the ordinary. Please provide any, again I say any, evidence that this arrest conforms with standard operating policy for the FBI considering the conditions surrounding the arrest.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
You're the one arguing the raid is out of the ordinary, what evidence do you have that the FBI did not have a reason to conduct a raid in this manner. You argue that he is non-violent, but that's not the only factor governing the type of raid. As I already stated, there is nothing to see here unless you have evidence of impropriety.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,429.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
A criminal was arrested, no reason to complain or lose sleep over it.
Plenty of reason to lose sleep over it if you are an American taxpayer. What is the cost of 30 agents in tactical gear arresting a man after hours vs 1 agent in a suit in the morning or afternoon.
Your tax dollars at work :doh:

• Agree
Reactions: SinoBen
Upvote 0