The Gospel working in Turkey. Pastor abducted and tortured. Cuba restricts Bible imports.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Feb. 07, 2019 | Turkey
    Praise God for His Work in Turkey
    [1] prayer in [1] nation have been posted for The Church in Turkey.

God is at work in Turkey. At one Turkish church on Christmas day, a woman who had attended a previous service told the pastor she wanted to give her life to Jesus. The woman had visited the church after losing a child to cancer, and church members had shared the gospel with her, given her a New Testament and prayed with her. "As soon as I began reading the New Testament and praying, my spirit began to experience peace," she said. Read More.

• Feb. 07, 2019 | Sri Lanka
    Pastor Abducted and Tortured
    [1] prayer in [1] nation have been posted for Abducted Pastor.

A pastor was abducted and tortured by unknown attackers recently in Sri Lanka's capital district. On Oct. 29, the pastor of the Gospel Tabernacle Church was riding his motorbike home at about 7:30 p.m. when a policeman waved him down. Read More.

• Feb. 07, 2019 | Cuba
    Government Restricts Bible Imports as Need Grows
    [1] prayer in [1] nation have been posted for Christians Needing Bibles.

As the government tightens its control of religious life in Cuba, Christians there expect it to become more difficult to get Bibles into the country. And the need for Bibles continues to increase as more people come to Christ through the faithful witness of the local church. Read More.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is at work in Turkey. At one Turkish church on Christmas day, a woman who had attended a previous service told the pastor she wanted to give her life to Jesus. The woman had visited the church after losing a child to cancer, and church members had shared the gospel with her, given her a New Testament and prayed with her. "As soon as I began reading the New Testament and praying, my spirit began to experience peace," she said.
Praise be to God great news!

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0