Midwest
✟79,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Awwww .... deprivation. :( I'm glad you finally got one. Around that age I started only using mine to build dioramas.

I didn't really play with it except to set it up. But I was glad I FINALLY got it!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I didn't really play with it except to set it up. But I was glad I FINALLY got it!
Yes I wasn't actually "playing with" mine anymore by then - just setting it up. I'm glad you at least finally got it!

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I remember tether ball. Does it still exist?

It's still popular with the kids as far as I know. It's also very inexpensive to purchase and maintain by the schools.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oen thing I loved doing as a child was to go out at low tide, usually with my Grandpa and sometimes my Dad to gather shellfish. Back then, you just had to dig under the sand a little and you would find heaps and heaps of pipis. So many lovely hours spent at the beach and trudging back to the car with our easily-won food in buckets. I actually don't like shellfish myself, but I loved gathering it. Grandpa would rinse the sand off and then straight into a big pot with them all, though sometimes the adults would eat them raw. These days, there are limits to what you can take as they have become a lot scarcer.

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0