Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A few day's ago I ran across a noteworthy story from a video that I haven't been able to find a again. In a nut shell, the story was this Chinese woman who had three heart transplants done in a row. The first one did not take (the body rejected it), so she had another done, and the body rejected that too, but the third time was a charm.... That story was noteworthy concerning how difficult it usually is to get a heart transplant in a western country that has ethics, human rights etc. You just cannot get a new part swapped in like going to a mechanic. It takes years or months to find a donor usually. This incident along with others suggests that China's organ harvesting is out of control (This woman was not someone of high status etc.).

But there are other noteworthy factors, like photographing Uighur concentration camps much of the scenes is reminiscent of the Holocaust. You can have long lines of blind folded individuals in line to a train to cart them off to some unknown facility etc.

Anyway, I believe it is high time to stop tolerating such evil, and we should officially bring back the Cold War. We have already had plenty of reasons to do so. China is not our friend and never has been. We made a strange marriage of convenience to have cheap goods and labor and that Faustian Pact should come to an end.

The World’s Most Technologically Sophisticated Genocide Is Happening in Xinjiang

China forcefully harvests organs from detainees, tribunal concludes

Last edited:

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A few day's ago I ran across a noteworthy story from a video that I haven't been able to find a again. In a nut shell, the story was this Chinese woman who had three heart transplants done in a row. The first one did not take (the body rejected it), so she had another done, and the body rejected that too, but the third time was a charm.... That story was noteworthy concerning how difficult it usually is to get a heart transplant in a western country that has ethics, human rights etc. You just cannot get a new part swapped in like going to a mechanic. It takes years or months to find a donor usually. This incident along with others suggests that China's organ harvesting is out of control (This woman was not someone of high status etc.).

But there are other noteworthy factors, like photographing Uighur concentration camps much of the scenes is reminiscent of the Holocaust. You can have long lines of blind folded individuals in line to a train to cart them off to some unknown facility etc.

Anyway, I believe it is high time to stop tolerating such evil, and we should officially bring back the Cold War. We have already had plenty of reasons to do so. China is not our friend and never has been. We made a strange marriage of convenience to have cheap goods and labor and that Faustian Pact should come to an end.

The World’s Most Technologically Sophisticated Genocide Is Happening in Xinjiang

Just as the U.S. turned their heads for a long time of what Hitler was doing .... now turn their heads of the organ harvesting from the "re-education camps" that is going on.

Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married

I agreed with everything right up to the part about a Cold War. Isn't there a difference between a Cold War and a vigorous diplomacy that utilizes economic incentives?

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Anyway, I believe it is high time to stop tolerating such evil, and we should officially bring back the Cold War.
Which would stop this how?

Upvote 0

ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Thanks for posting this. This is chilling, and looks to be on a scale that the Nazis did. I agree with you about the marriage of convenience. Let's continue to shine a light on this. It's doing God's work to reveal such things: "Nothing is hidden that will not be made known".

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Which would stop this how?

In the short run would probably not stop it, but it would help with the other stuff in what I said about "China is not our friend". Namely Expansionism, world domination etc. In the long run could be better at bringing them to the table, than what we are currently doing.

I do think there is something to not selling your soul and are some benefits to that (or in at least getting back your soul after ceasing dealing with the Devil).

“The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.”

― Karl Marx

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Fighting this would require acknowledging that a Muslim minority group is worth protecting.

Fighting this would require diplomatic skills far beyond the grasp of Trump’s usual brand of ham-fisted self-dealing.

Fighting this would require citizens being willing to pay a lot more for everyday good.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Fighting this would require acknowledging that a Muslim minority group is worth protecting.

Fighting this would require diplomatic skills far beyond the grasp of Trump’s usual brand of ham-fisted self-dealing.

upload_2020-8-9_22-10-49.png

Trump administration sanctions Chinese officials over human rights abuses against Uyghur Muslims
Published July 9 By Adam Shaw | Fox News

(copy and paste of link. Did not change font)

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Seems to me that there is no way the US alone can change China’s internal policies. China is too big a player, and has too much economic clout. By mid-century, China will almost certainly be the world’s largest economy. Maybe all the Western nations acting together could have some influence. But any real change has to come from the Chinese people.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Allegations of forced organ harvesting first came to light in 2001, after a boom in transplant activity was registered in China, with wait times becoming unusually short, the statement said. Chinese websites advertised hearts, lungs and kidneys for sale and available to book in advance, suggesting that the victims were killed on demand, it added.
So this came to light in 2001 and now we pretend to care. Because Trump is trying to start trouble with them.
In 2014, state media reported that China would phase out the practice of taking organs from executed prisoners and said it would rely instead on a national organ donation system.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So this came to light in 2001 and now we pretend to care. Because Trump is trying to start trouble with them.

Those who did care were labeled conspiracy theorists. It amazes me to this day how much people give consent to continue, just because of popular social opinion. It is usually far more important for individuals to be viewed in the correct social standing than to worry about pesky things like the truth.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We were too busy caring about Muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria......

Upvote 0