JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does that mean that you work FOR the Federal government?

Asking, as they have just passed another of their criminal LAWs that starting in 2013, the only way people can get "produce" is from BIG-agriculture. - Yup, another cog in Satan's plan to exterminate the human race.
I didn't know that satan worked for the government. Wonder if he has a 401k.

Seriously, dont harass people.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Asking, as they have just passed another of their criminal LAWs that starting in 2013, the only way people can get "produce" is from BIG-agriculture. - Yup, another cog in Satan's plan to exterminate the human race.

I'm not really sure how that applies to my post you quoted. :scratch:

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, when this SAME "medical-community" tells expectant parents to MAKE SURE
that their babies are shut-up with a bazillion SHOTS
before they are even a year old, then it's A-ok & healthy ??????

Yet, this SAME "medical-community" tells expectant parents to MAKE SURE
that their babies don't get the wholesome :thumbsup: FOODS which God for us created, like honey & eggs, & fresh-made peanut-butter, & strawberries...

And that insanity, they call "health-care" ????

oy vey!
Do shots "shut up" a baby? I mean, I thought it was so that they didn't get life threatening diseases. I didn't know they had a 'stop the baby crying' shot, or I might have invested in some of those myself.

Again, just because it's "wholesome" doesn't mean that it's meant for a young baby.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do shots "shut up" a baby? I mean, I thought it was so that they didn't get life threatening diseases.

I didn't know they had a 'stop the baby crying' shot, or I might have invested in some of those myself.
That was a TYPO; meant to write "shot-up"

And that you would allow your child/ren to be harmed :eek:
with another shot, even a 'stop the baby crying' shot, is horrifying! to say the least.

Again, just because it's "wholesome" doesn't mean that it's meant for a young baby.
I am sure glad I grew, & was raised in a different :cool: culture, where
children were Blessed with all of God's blessings, including WHOLESOME :thumbsup: foods
(which none ever suffered any allergic reactions from); but were healthy as GOD us intends... :angel:

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

with another shot, even a 'stop the baby crying' shot, is horrifying! to say the least.
It was quite obviously a joke. Particularly as there is no such shot. *sigh*

I am sure glad I was grew, & was raised in a different culture, where children were Blessed with all of God's blessings, including WHOLESOME foods, (which none ever suffered any allergic reactions from); but were healthy as GOD us intends...
We use our brains the way that God intended to protect our children.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't know that satan worked for the government. Wonder if he has a 401k.

Seriously, dont harass people.
Because I stated a FACT, you call that 'harassing'? :confused:

But twisting a statement I made factually, and making fun of it, is not 'harassing'? :confused:

How do you come up with stuff like that? :confused:

Upvote 0

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others

I am sure glad I grew, & was raised in a different :cool: culture, where
children were Blessed with all of God's blessings, including WHOLESOME :thumbsup: foods
(which none ever suffered any allergic reactions from); but were healthy as GOD us intends... :angel:

I'm sorry, but giving children vaccinations is not harmful for them. Sure, some children may have an adverse reaction, but the vaccination is much better than the child coming down with what they are being vaccinated against.

I have seen the other side of non-vaccinated children. As an EMT I got to see that side of things. All my children were vaccinated and none suffered adverse reactions to these vaccinations. The only one of my children that had a food allergy was my oldest child. He was allergic to milk and soy. he has since outgrown the soy allergy and is slowly outgrowing the milk allergy as well, just having his first slice of pizza ever during this year.

Upvote 0

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Because I stated a FACT, you call that 'harassing'? :confused:

But twisting a statement I made factually, and making fun of it, is not 'harassing'? :confused:

How do you come up with stuff like that? :confused:

I am still waiting for you to provide your source and proof of this fact?

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We use our brains the way that God intended to protect our children.
I'm sure glad that people still Exercise their brains intelligently... in different ways,
(than what the 'dogmatic medical community' religion would have us believe).

I'm sure glad that isn't the only society, around. PRAISE :clap: God!

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because I stated a FACT, you call that 'harassing'?

But twisting a statement I made factually, and making fun of it, is not 'harassing'?

How do you come up with stuff like that?
Actually you suggested that someone works for the federal government because she agreed that babies didn't need peanuts, so that's not a fact. Also you said this:

sking, as they have just passed another of their criminal LAWs that starting in 2013, the only way people can get "produce" is from BIG-agriculture. - Yup, another cog in Satan's plan to exterminate the human race.

And you were asked to document, and you didn't, so where is the "fact"?

That's okay, you are welcome to your conspiracy theories. I will just steer clear of this kind of thing in an otherwise productive thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others

Can you provide me the proof of this law that you mentioned going into effect come 2013? I would like to see the language of the bill.

Upvote 0

chaz345

Dec 14, 2005
✟20,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow this thread just went in an "interesting" direction....lol.

It did. Not sure it's completely off base though. That the federal government is acting in a manner that benefits large agribusiness and medical companies over the interests and health of joe average isn't all that far fetched.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JanniGirl

Jun 17, 2010
✟2,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Soon, in the near future big government is going to require that all adults (over the age of 21) get flow-be haircuts so as to make us mindless (looking, at least) drones. It's all part of Satan's plan that we have really bad haircuts (and, this ties into the feminine thread) especially so our womenfolk will no longer be feminine.

Also, they will outlaw honey, milk, and manna.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That the federal government is acting in a manner
that benefits large agribusiness and medical companies, over the interests and health of joe average isn't all that far fetched.
Good for you for capably understanding the Bed-fellows of 'big government': big agribusiness, big medical community, yup anything big

God have Mercy & protect :angel: us!

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Good for you for capably understanding the Bed-fellows of 'big government': big agribusiness, big medical community, yup anything big

God have Mercy & protect :angel: us!
Seriously, are you going to provide sources for any of your claims here?

Most of us take child health VERY seriously and if people are going around spreading dangerous information that is a very serious thing indeed.

Either back up what you are saying or retract it.

Thank you.
:)

Upvote 0

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Soon, in the near future big government is going to require that all adults (over the age of 21) get flow-be haircuts so as to make us mindless (looking, at least) drones. It's all part of Satan's plan that we have really bad haircuts (and, this ties into the feminine thread) especially so our womenfolk will no longer be feminine.

Also, they will outlaw honey, milk, and manna.

"Resistance is futile"
-The Borg

Upvote 0

ke1985

May 27, 2008
✟8,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you eat a low fat breakfast, this will happen.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. My hubby and I used to eat corn flakes with skim milk every morning. Now, I realize how much sugar was in it! I would be hungry a couple hours later.

Now, I avoid cereals and skim milk and I'll eat an omelet or bacon.

Upvote 0