Atlanta
✟76,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do own a business and people have stolen large sum from us, vandalized and did costly damage to our van, equipment, etc, couple people who owed us a large amount that probably won't be repaid anymore due to Covid.

Too bad the police are not enough to defend your freedom.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What have you been doing in this post? Using what is written.....

I am not hearing your voice in my head. Am I?

If you are asking, who are you hearing?

I used to not hear any voice in my head. So then I had ears to hear but I couldn't hear.

Deut 29:4 “Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a heart to know, nor eyes to see, nor ears to hear.

Yet one day I woke up and I heard a voice tell me "Read Your Bible". Wow did it hit me hard. And right after that, while I was thinking that it had to be God, I had another thought trying to tell me that it was a nightmare, which was a lie because I was awake when I heard it. So I read the Bible and to keep this short I wound up in a relationship with someone I call Lord. I call Him Lord because He has instructions for me, but He has lot more to say than that. He teaches me, and He makes sense. He tells me "Karl, I love you" often. He asks me what I think and reasons with me. Further more He matches up with the Bible. His thoughts are not my thoughts, and that is clear to see. His expectations are much higher than mine, but His mercy and grace is far beyond me also.

Now I could tell people so many things that He has told me, because we talk daily and have been almost 20 years now. Yet people in general have a hard time believing me. That is because they don't really believe in Him. If they did they would seek Him and He would be found by Him. They would know that stealing is never from Him. They would also, like me, find other spirits are out there influencing people, with lies, doubt, anger, and many other things which includes provoking people to what is call racism.

So what about someone asking if they are hearing my voice in their head, then they are not practicing using their spiritual ears, because I can't get into their head, but spiritual being can. If they were seeking Jesus Christ the Lord our God they would know about the spiritual realm, because He lights this up for us, that we might understand the battle. Our battle is not with flesh and blood but powers, principalities, and the dark forces of this world - not people!

So a white cop might think his battle is with a black thief and neither listen to the Lord! Both lack understanding, because understanding comes from listening to our Lord Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit communicating with our spirit. This has been the problem since Adam and Eve decided to listen to that Serpent of old instead of what the Lord told them.

The first recorded words of that snake were 'Did God really say', and that is still one of Satan's favorite tricks, though it might come across like 'I am not hearing your voice in my head'. No, of course not. That is a voice of a spirit and not one leading you to our Lord Jesus Christ. So I have told people to seek our Lord Jesus Christ, and that the Word of God we preach is Him and He is found in your heart and on your lips. So silly, to think that my words can be found in a person other than me. I am in this fleshy body the Lord has me in at this time, not others.

They of course battle with the dark forces that can communicate in them. Those would tell them that looting is no big deal. If they sought the Lord Jesus Christ He would explain that the devil comes to steal. Of course they could read that in the Bible, but do they even believe the words from God though they have been written down. If they don't even believe those words how are they going to believe His words, which are spirit and are life.

Of course that is all explained - still they will not seek the Lord because they like to think looting is no big deal. The Lord reproves those He loves. He loves it when we actually turn to Him and listen.

Jn 5:45,47 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?

Moses explain, as can be read, that the word was near us, but who believes Moses? Those who seek the voice and words of the Lord, that is who. So who is asking if I am in their head except for someone not seeking the Lord?

It is not ok and is a big deal to steal, but how are you going to know that unless you listen to Him who reproves those He loves. It is even a big deal to revolt, rebel, and protest. That is not the same thing as trying to communicate with leaders. Ultimately the Lord is King of kings and He wants to reason with you. So He is ok with you reasoning with people whom He has placed as leaders in our society. But if you rebel and protest against those leaders, isn't it because you are not listening to the King of kings.

The King of kings can change the leaders in more ways than one. He can change you in more ways than one also, but first you must be willing to listen to Him. That won't happen until you believe He is the great I Am, not me.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟76,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you are asking, who are you hearing?

I used to not hear any voice in my head. So then I had ears to hear but I couldn't hear.

Deut 29:4 “Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a heart to know, nor eyes to see, nor ears to hear.

Yet one day I woke up and I heard a voice tell me "Read Your Bible". Wow did it hit me hard. And right after that, while I was thinking that it had to be God, I had another thought trying to tell me that it was a nightmare, which was a lie because I was awake when I heard it. So I read the Bible and to keep this short I wound up in a relationship with someone I call Lord. I call Him Lord because He has instructions for me, but He has lot more to say than that. He teaches me, and He makes sense. He tells me "Karl, I love you" often. He asks me what I think and reasons with me. Further more He matches up with the Bible. His thoughts are not my thoughts, and that is clear to see. His expectations are much higher than mine, but His mercy and grace is far beyond me also.

Now I could tell people so many things that He has told me, because we talk daily and have been almost 20 years now. Yet people in general have a hard time believing me. That is because they don't really believe in Him. If they did they would seek Him and He would be found by Him. They would know that stealing is never from Him. They would also, like me, find other spirits are out there influencing people, with lies, doubt, anger, and many other things which includes provoking people to what is call racism.

So what about someone asking if they are hearing my voice in their head, then they are not practicing using their spiritual ears, because I can't get into their head, but spiritual being can. If they were seeking Jesus Christ the Lord our God they would know about the spiritual realm, because He lights this up for us, that we might understand the battle. Our battle is not with flesh and blood but powers, principalities, and the dark forces of this world - not people!

So a white cop might think his battle is with a black thief and neither listen to the Lord! Both lack understanding, because understanding comes from listening to our Lord Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit communicating with our spirit. This has been the problem since Adam and Eve decided to listen to that Serpent of old instead of what the Lord told them.

The first recorded words of that snake were 'Did God really say', and that is still one of Satan's favorite tricks, though it might come across like 'I am not hearing your voice in my head'. No, of course not. That is a voice of a spirit and not one leading you to our Lord Jesus Christ. So I have told people to seek our Lord Jesus Christ, and that the Word of God we preach is Him and He is found in your heart and on your lips. So silly, to think that my words can be found in a person other than me. I am in this fleshy body the Lord has me in at this time, not others.

They of course battle with the dark forces that can communicate in them. Those would tell them that looting is no big deal. If they sought the Lord Jesus Christ He would explain that the devil comes to steal. Of course they could read that in the Bible, but do they even believe the words from God though they have been written down. If they don't even believe those words how are they going to believe His words, which are spirit and are life.

Of course that is all explained - still they will not seek the Lord because they like to think looting is no big deal. The Lord reproves those He loves. He loves it when we actually turn to Him and listen.

Jn 5:45,47 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?

Moses explain, as can be read, that the word was near us, but who believes Moses? Those who seek the voice and words of the Lord, that is who. So who is asking if I am in their head except for someone not seeking the Lord?

It is not ok and is a big deal to steal, but how are you going to know that unless you listen to Him who reproves those He loves. It is even a big deal to revolt, rebel, and protest. That is not the same thing as trying to communicate with leaders. Ultimately the Lord is King of kings and He wants to reason with you. So He is ok with you reasoning with people whom He has placed as leaders in our society. But if you rebel and protest against those leaders, isn't it because you are not listening to the King of kings.

The King of kings can change the leaders in more ways than one. He can change you in more ways than one also, but first you must be willing to listen to Him. That won't happen until you believe He is the great I Am, not me.
So, if that's the case? We should all listen to hear what the Lord has shown you. Right?

What has the Lord told you about me?

Upvote 0

SeekingGloryOnThisJourney

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Material wealth is virtually worthless according to the Bible.

So why should Christians make a big deal out of it??

Don't believe me??

Verses for you:
It is NOT of the Father - 1 John 2:15-17
The wealth of this world is unrighteous - Luke 16:9
Things that concern the flesh is worth nothing - John 6:63

Why fuss over something only as valuable as garbage unless you love garbage (or money)?

NOTE to everyone: I'm not promoting nor condoning deliberate destruction or theft of property. But to remind everyone maybe we're making too much of a deal over nothing - as a Christian should.
Material means nothing to me, but of course I have lots. The necessities and the “not-so-necessities”.
But stealing is wrong, it is after all a commandment. It’s the intentions that make it evil, not whatever lifeless thing looters pick up.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, if that's the case? We should all listen to hear what the Lord has shown you. Right?

What has the Lord told you about me?

We should all listen to and hear what the Lord Jesus Christ has to say to us!!

Of course that requires faith in Him. So why does someone have to ask me about this?

My friends - if a person has faith in Jesus Christ they will be seeking Him and all who seek find! You will in fact find out that God is spirit but He is not the only spirit. That realm influences you weather you know it or not! The devil wants you in darkness, but the Lord will light up this. There is good and evil, and they have been put before you. So seek good, and only God is good. Of Jesus Christ is was written "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God" Jn 1:1,2

Jesus also said, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me." (Rev 3:20)

So why would anyone ask me if "We should all listen to hear what the Lord has shown you. Right?"

That would be wrong! You need to seek the Lord and what He has to say to you personally!!

Yet it is also written that a testimony was in Jacob and

Jn 3:11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

So it is that I testify about what I know, and I know Him. If someone knows Him they would know that I testify about Him. So it is that I can tell you things He told me, but they were for me, right? Yet they serve to testify about Him.

He told me:

WILL YOU HANG ON EVERY WORD THAT GOD SAYS? … I DID!

and

PRAISE IS MEANT FOR WORSHIP, BUT NOT ONLY PRAISE. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WORHIP ME, LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY TO YOU!

We talk every day called "Today" So my friends - what have your heard from Him Today for yourself? That is the question that needs to be asked!! How is it we do not know that? Is it because we do not know Him?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟76,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We should all listen to and hear what the Lord Jesus Christ has to say to us!!

Of course that requires faith in Him. So why does someone have to ask me about this?

My friends - if a person has faith in Jesus Christ they will be seeking Him and all who seek find! You will in fact find out that God is spirit but He is not the only spirit. That realm influences you weather you know it or not! The devil wants you in darkness, but the Lord will light up this. There is good and evil, and they have been put before you. So seek good, and only God is good. Of Jesus Christ is was written "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God" Jn 1:1,2

Jesus also said, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me." (Rev 3:20)

So why would anyone ask me if "We should all listen to hear what the Lord has shown you. Right?"

That would be wrong! You need to seek the Lord and what He has to say to you personally!!

Yet it is also written that a testimony was in Jacob and

Jn 3:11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

So it is that I testify about what I know, and I know Him. If someone knows Him they would know that I testify about Him. So it is that I can tell you things He told me, but they were for me, right? Yet they serve to testify about Him.

He told me:

WILL YOU HANG ON EVERY WORD THAT GOD SAYS? … I DID!

and

PRAISE IS MEANT FOR WORSHIP, BUT NOT ONLY PRAISE. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WORHIP ME, LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY TO YOU!

We talk every day called "Today" So my friends - what have your heard from Him Today for yourself? That is the question that needs to be asked!! How is it we do not know that? Is it because we do not know Him?

In other words? If someone is truly saved? They will know what you know.

So? Why tell anyone what you do? You can never reach those who will not believe.

Catch 22...

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In other words? If someone is truly saved? They will know what you know.

So? Why tell anyone what you do? You can never reach those who will not believe.

Catch 22...

In other words, if someone is truly saved they will know who I know!

So its not about me reaching them, but them reaching out to Jesus Christ!

Yeah- maybe I can't get everyone to seek Him. He made people and gave them free will - even to not want to believe in Him, but they have a right to know. - That is what the fuse is really about. If you think being lawless is ok, then you don't know the King.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟76,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In other words, if someone is truly saved they will know who I know!

So its not about me reaching them, but them reaching out to Jesus Christ!

Yeah- maybe I can't get everyone to seek Him. He made people and gave them free will - even to not want to believe in Him, but they have a right to know. - That is what the fuse is really about. If you think being lawless is ok, then you don't know the King.

So, you come here to a Christian forum? To tell people they need to know Jesus? :scratch:

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, you come here to a Christian forum? To tell people they need to know Jesus? :scratch:

Yeah - because it has always been His people that tend not to listen to Him, though they of all people should know better. He is for "anyone" as in everyone hearing Him, but His people are often the ones He expects to hear from Him but don't. Christians pick up a small urge to seek Him, and so they call themselves a Christian, but do they seek Him first? Do they ask Him about the current events or do they start saying things like "What's the fuss over looting?" Someone coming to this Christian Forum wrote that silly question. The fuss is that His people are not listening to Him!! Is this not exactly what the prophets wrote about?

Here is how Isaiah began his message from God to the people of God
Is 1:2-3

Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth;
For the LORD speaks,
“Sons I have reared and brought up,
But they have revolted against Me

An ox knows its owner,
And a donkey its master’s manger,
But Israel does not know,
My people do not understand.

Alas, sinful nation,
People weighed down with iniquity,
Offspring of evildoers,
Sons who act corruptly!
They have abandoned the LORD,
They have despised the Holy One of Israel,
They have turned away from Him.

READ YOUR BIBLE AND SEEK THE LORD FOR UNDERSTANDING! WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE THAT TODAY! HOW ELSE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE CURRENT EVENTS AND QUESTIONS LIKE "WHAT THE FUSS OVER LOOTING?" THE FUSS IS THAT WE DON'T LISTEN SO WE ACT EXACTLY LIKE THOSE PEOPLE ISAIAH WROTE TO - HIS PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HIM! SO HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟76,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah - because it has always been His people that tend not to listen to Him, though they of all people should know better. He is for "anyone" and in everyone hearing Him, but His people are often the ones He expects to hear from Him. Christians pick up a small urge to seek Him, and so they call themselves a Christian, but do they seek Him first? Do they ask Him about the current events or do they start saying things like "What's the fuss over looting?" Someone coming to this Christian Forum wrote that silly question. The fuss is that His people are not listening to Him!! It this not exactly what the prophets wrote about?

Here is who Isaiah began his message from God to the people of God
Is 1:2-3

Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth;
For the LORD speaks,
“Sons I have reared and brought up,
But they have revolted against Me

An ox knows its owner,
And a donkey its master’s manger,
But Israel does not know,
My people do not understand.

Alas, sinful nation,
People weighed down with iniquity,
Offspring of evildoers,
Sons who act corruptly!
They have abandoned the LORD,
They have despised the Holy One of Israel,
They have turned away from Him.

READ YOUR BIBLE AND SEEK THE LORD FOR UNDERSTANDING! WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE THAT TODAY! OF HOW ELSE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE CURRENT EVENTS AND QUESTIONS LIKE "WHAT THE FUSS OVER LOOTING?" THE FUSS IS THAT WE DON'T LISTEN SO WE ACT EXACTLY LIKE THOSE PEOPLE ISAIAH WROTE TO - HIS PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HIM! SO HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?

Nice to have met you....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums