Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Can someone tell me or describe the furnace of affliction?
Baptism of/by the Holy Spirit...?

Trials and Tribulations, etc...?

Second death that true believers and followers of Christ will not be permanently harmed/damaged by, in the end, etc...?

Judgement, etc, maybe, etc...?

Passed over by and from death to life, in the end, etc, maybe, etc...?

The truth, etc, shall have or make you free, etc, maybe, etc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Baptism of/by the Holy Spirit...?

Trials and Tribulations, etc...?

Second death that true believers and followers of Christ will not be permanently harmed/damaged by, in the end, etc...?

Judgement, etc, maybe, etc...?

Passed over by and from death to life, in the end, etc, maybe, etc...?

The truth, etc, shall have or make you free, etc, maybe, etc...?

God Bless!

im not sure I know a little bit about the furnace of affliction but I’m not sure how do you know if your in the furnace ?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
im not sure I know a little bit about the furnace of affliction but I’m not sure how do you know if your in the furnace ?
To and for me, this whole world is a furnace, but trials and tribulations and difficulties for the most part, hardships, etc...

For believers, not meant to destroy or kill, but to refine and make better, etc...

You know when you are going through trials and/or tribulations and/or difficulties or hardships IMO... Of "any kind" IMO...

God Bless!

Reactions: ablacks
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
To and for me, this whole world is a furnace, but trials and tribulations and difficulties for the most part, hardships, etc...

For believers, not meant to destroy or kill, but to refine and make better, etc...

You know when you are going through trials and/or tribulations and/or difficulties or hardships IMO... Of "any kind" IMO...

God Bless!
Not a comfortable experience for any while and when you are going through it/them though...

But in the end, for the believer, is supposed to bring peace, etc... Joy, happiness, contentment, satisfaction, exaltation and elation, etc...

God Bless!

Reactions: ablacks
Upvote 0

t4inted-

Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

God Bless!

I never seen it like that before this whole world being a furnace..that’s a way to look at it.. i sometimes see it also as being one big trial..and would wonder would I make it to the end and be with the Lord ?.. I commit my trust in him..

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I never seen it like that before this whole world being a furnace..that’s a way to look at it.. i sometimes see it also as being one big trial..and would wonder would I make it to the end and be with the Lord ?.. I commit my trust in him..
He who endures till the end, etc...

Or as Paul might say, "I have run my race", etc... (flames licking at his feet maybe, etc)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

t4inted-

Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He who endures till the end, etc...

Or as Paul might say, "I have run my race", etc... (flames licking at his feet maybe, etc)...

God Bless!

Or “ I have kept the faith “ I think that’s the same scripture..

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The degree or proportion of one trials and tribulations, difficulties, etc, might be proportional to ones reward, or rewards maybe, if they have endured till the end maybe...? Not that that should be our primary reasons or motivations for doing so though...

And they are going to be different (those trials and tribulations) (and possibly rewards, etc) anyway, they are going to not only be "different kinds" of trials and tribulations, etc, but also "different or differing degrees" of trails and/or tribulations for different folks, etc... And then maybe also possibly rewards, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Or “ I have kept the faith “ I think that’s the same scripture..
Yeah, I believe it is...

And "faith" will be "tried" in this world, important to keep hold of it all the way to the end, no matter what, etc...

Not that we won't stumble or lose faith sometimes, but as long as we don't completely lose it, or lose it completely, I think we'll be fine I think, etc... Just got to keep it till/to the end no matter what, etc...

God Bless Friend!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

t4inted-

Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The degree or proportion of one trials and tribulations, difficulties, etc, might be proportional to ones reward, or rewards maybe, if they have endured till the end maybe...? Not that that should be our primary reasons or motivations for doing so though...

And they are going to be different (those trials and tribulations) (and possibly rewards, etc) anyway, they are going to not only be "different kinds" of trials and tribulations, etc, but also "different or differing degrees" of trails and/or tribulations for different folks, etc... And then maybe also possibly rewards, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

yes I agree.. we all have our own cross and path that the Lord has laid out before us..and it is up to us to follow him.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0