The full video of the Biden speech in Pennsylvania is even more disturbing than the short clip...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...I posted yesterday

A number of people wondered if the video I featured yesterday of Joe Biden bloopers from a speech he made recently in Pennsylvania was authentic or whether it had been doctored to make him sound worse. I became curious, and decided to check, a process which is simple but time-consuming.

It also required me to listen to Biden’s entire speech in its official version. I’ve never listened to a speech by Biden that is that long – a little over twenty minutes. That may not be long for a typical political speech, but it’s certainly long for Biden these days.

The speech was easy to find in its official full-length form on Biden’s own YouTube account (here it is, although I’ll also post the full video later in this post), and the errors and slurrings Biden made are all too real. You can find some at minutes 18:20 to 18:38, 20:55 to 21:01, 25:44 to 25:50, 27:07 to 27:11, 31:23 to 31:28, 31:41 to 31:50, 34:07 to 34:10, 34:28 to 34:32, and 34:44 to 34:49. I think that some of those I’ve listed aren’t even included in the compilation video from yesterday.

But what’s worse is the content of the speech itself. Lie after lie after lie (doom-laden stuff about COVID and Trump, Trump called the military “losers”, Biden won’t ban fracking although he said many times that he would, Trump hasn’t delivered on any of his promises), and simplistic and formulaic solutions delivered in a shouting monotone for the most part. For someone who bills himself as the nice guy in the race, this speech has a surprisingly harsh animus.

First, though, I want to highlight two segments that weren’t on yesterday’s blooper video because they’re not bloopers. But I think they’re extremely revealing about what makes Joe run and what has always made him run.

Here’s the first:

Continued below.
The full video of the Biden speech in Pennsylvania is even more disturbing than the short clip I posted yesterday – The New Neo

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the very beginning of the video, did he just wipe his nose with a tissue or handkerchief, and then just put it in his pocket?
I could not tell but it appeared that way.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0