Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Drake

Although the above is obviously true, it needs qualifying.-

In the end the church is an inanimate object take away the people and there is no Church.

[22] Behold, I will throw her on a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her doings; [23] and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches shall know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you as your works deserve.

People pass over verses without reading what is said. Here we see all the same statements made about the harlot made about the Churches that Climb into bed with her, Great Tribulation, Her Children Dying all visible to every Church. Not all Churches will Follow the Beast from the Pit but many will and by Follow I mean teach a false doctrine that he is God incarnate. Yet in the end we see all the people are all judged by their own works. The choice is still up to the individual. Many times in History groups of People have murdered thousand even hundreds of thousands believing they are doing the work of God. Often spurred on by a Church that has no light in it.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Doug

"I don't get it. The king in verse 36 is not doing things in the Name of God, but in opposition to God.

History identifies the king of the north in verses 30-31 as Antiochus. So the concept of the kings in Daniel 11 as systems is out. The willful king who meets his end in verse 45 is an individual."

Sorry Missed that one was not avoiding it.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. [37] He shall give no heed to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women; he shall not give heed to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all.

IF I say God is for war and he is not I am speaking against God............ Just because someone is claiming they are doing something in God's name does not mean God sees it that way.

Ps:120 [7] I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war!

Here we see God talking about this Exact Thing saying They(Kings false Prophets) Say war is in God's Name when it is not.
"Conquer In the Name OF God" .......... but God says ahhhh Ya NO this is not in MY Name this is against MY Name and all I stand for. You are Blaspheming Me and All of Heaven.

Verse 36 above describers the Emperors of Imperial Rome to a tee. The forced Everyone to Worship them as God or be put to death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sorry Missed that one was not avoiding it.
In your post # 52, you make it look like I made this statement -

"This is NOT a statement against individuals but against a system of war and conquest in the Name of God."

I was quoting you. Please fix you post #52, and quote what "I" wrote about your statement. And reply to what I wrote about your statement.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Doug

I did not see how anyone would think I was quoting you. I did add a paragraph explaining your concern.

As for what you said about what I said I assume you mean this

Quote of Doug in Post # 55

I don't get it. The king in verse 36 is not doing things in the Name of God, but in opposition to God.

History identifies the king of the north in verses 30-31 as Antiochus. So the concept of the kings in Daniel 11 as systems is out. The willful king who meets his end in verse 45 is an individual.

End Of Quote

Is this what you are referring to?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I did not see how anyone would think I was quoting you.
Really? You don't see how anyone would think that you were quoting me? My goodness, Just The Facts.

The box contains "Douggg said"

Here is what you posted in your post #82....
upload_2021-10-4_15-21-10.png

...in the box "Dougg said". I did not say that statement, you did, but you are making appear as though I did.

Please go back and remove that box. And replace it with what I wrote about your statement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Doug

When I look those words are not in the box with Doug Said

Here is a copy paste from post 52

Start Paste

Edited October 4th Douug was worried that the following paragraph would be something people thought he had said and I was quoting him this is not the case. This paragraph is me trying to say exactly what is says about what I posted further down in this post and in the previous Post.

I want to be clear to ALL who read this. This is NOT a statement against individuals but against a system of war and conquest in the Name of God. There have been millions and millions of true people of God over the centuries. Just as there were many good Hebrews in the Old Covenant. The end result ids the same The Hebrews as a whole Betrayed their Covenant and so has Christianity. They were attacked killed and the rest dragged away as slaves. Christianity will suffer the plagues.

(3) The willful king, who believes himself to be the greatest of gods, acknowledges other gods, not as great as he, but one in particular serves his agenda - the god of fortresses, who by his help gets victories.

That particular so called god, god of fortresses - will likely be Satan.

No it directly says he changes to worship the God of Forces...fortresses is a terrible translation. The Word is Moazim it means Forces and War it denotes strength and control of Mankind and Nature,. This is the False God Baal. The Good of War and of the Forces of Nature (ie: storms god lightening) the god also equated as The King of the 60 legions of Demons in Hell the teacher of forbidden knowledge to man.

End Paste

As you can see it does not have those words in with the Box Doug says. Are we seeing two different things????????

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When I look those words are not in the box with Doug Said

Here is a copy paste from post 52
My bad, I made a typo, I meant post 82. Look at that one.

Please go back and remove that box. And replace it with what I wrote about your statement.

Upvote 0