✟166,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jn 7:
37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
(MY NOTE: In the last day means this event occurred on the last day (Day 8). During the Feast of Tabernacles, the last feast of the year.)

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
(MY NOTE: The Living Water (accessed by belief/faith) is Christ' salvation/sealing, eternal life giving, Forever indwelling Holy Spirit (Jn 14:16).

Jn 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(MY NOTE: Believe in, trust & ask HIM. He'll do the rest)

Jn 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
(MY NOTE: All the Samaritan woman had to do, to access the Living water was believe & ASK Messiah. All anyone need do, is BELIEVE & ASK!) Rom 10:8-13, Pro 18:21)

The invitation to drink of this Living Water/Christ's Holy Spirit is still open:

Confess Jesus as Lord, acknowledge you've sinned against His sovereign rule & understand faith in His sin atoning death & resurrection is your only rescue. Tell him you thirst & Ask to drink from the eternal fountain of Living Water (Jn 4:10, 6:35, 7:37-39, Jer 17:13, Ps 36:7-9).

Any person that makes this confession with a true heart & the Lords knows the true heart (1 Cor 3:19, Jer 17:9-10). Should rejoice, you're (right now) FOREVER secure (Jn 14:16, Eph 1:13-14). Nothing can pluck you from Christ's love/hand/grip (Jn 10:28, Rom 8:39:38).

The Lord Jesus did all the work. Paid sins required wage (Rom 6:23) in full. He holds the keys to death & Life Eternal (Rev 1:18). All we need to do is Ask/Believe/Trust Him.

All praise, glory & honor belong to our great God & Savior (Titus 2:13) Jesus the Christ! AMEN & Amen