✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Forgiveness, Mercy, and New Life

As human beings we are messy, from birth. As we grow up depending on our surrounds, some may have 'good fruited' parents who have helped you in your life, while others may have parents which were never around to take care of you, or 'bad fruited' parents, who did not care about you at all.

We do not stop growing, and along the way we make friends who will come along that will stay and some will go, and all the while of 'if never having God in your life/ Or maybe not as close to God' there have been horrible mistakes that have been made that have lead to fear, guilt, shame, depression, anger, denial of wrong doings.

Those horrible mistakes and those times you were really horrible to other people and unforgiving, unmerciful, unloving, (in which entails more from just the words themselves in the idea of subcategories lying, cheating, hating, jealously, envy, murder, selfishness).

Did you know you are forgive for all these mistakes? All of these unloving acts of unrighteousness have been forgiven, by God.

How is that possible? The only way was possible was God sending His Son Jesus Christ, the Son of God, down to die for every single human being on earth. Which showed great compassion and mercy from our wonderful, loving, kind, merciful, rightly judging God. Who loved us by doing such and act for all of the world, even the unbelievers here today.

The forgiveness of God is right now as of today if you are a believer in God, and the Lord Jesus Christ you have been forgiven for everything you have done in your past life. All of the past sins that plagued your mind that you run in your head saying 'Maybe I should have done this way, or that way and my life would not be so bad' all of those things you can give to God thank him for forgiving you and let them go.

The Mercy of God is what is being expressed also above, because He knows no one could ever save themselves by the good works they try to do, however God gives us as believers the ability to become Sons and Daughters of Him by having faith and believing. What does this entail for a believer one might ask?

A brand new life, and a death to the old life. This was the symbol of the cross when Jesus Christ had died, buried for 3 days, and rose again. He symbolized a dawning of new life.

The old ways that once were from your unloving, uncaring, lying, jealous, envious, hating others self, is changed into a new life because God gives us each believer a spirit. That we may be able to walk in this new way of life, if we are not walking after our fleshly ways anymore, yet are awaking unto the new spiritual way of life.

This is the new way of life; You can read them in the gospels/ However a condensed version is available from what Paul wrote when writing to the Galatians thousands of years ago.

Galatians 5: 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

All of this is scriptural: These are out of order but if you read these scriptures you will find truth in them.

This is not probably the only scriptures that can be used: can you find more that can be shared with this posting?

Thank you all for reading, and God bless. Glory be to God, to each of you by the spirit who helped me last night thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Timothy 1:
6For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands.

7For God has not given us a spirit of fear,a but of power, love, and self-control.

8So do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, or of me, His prisoner. Instead, join me in suffering for the gospel by the power of God. 9He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time began.b

10And now He has revealed this grace through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the gospel, 11to which I was appointed as a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher.

Romans 2: 4 Or do you have no regard for the wealth of His kindness and tolerance and patience [in withholding His wrath]? Are you [actually] unaware or ignorant [of the fact] that God’s kindness leads you to repentance [that is, to change your inner self, your old way of thinking—seek His purpose for your life]?

John 1:12 (Believing on the Son of God) But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name—

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

1 John 2:1-2. “My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. ... He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.”

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The best about my new life is that i am eternally rooted in God and with God, nothing can separate me from God's love in The Holy Spirit.

While walking in my worldly self i need to be harvested through repentance of wrongdoing and the taking on the new life - time and again - until all the chosen are in. So even my sinful flesh begins to produce good fruits instead of bad ones in the end.

All flesh will serve Him i want to be true in my life. In all my physically needs, desires and wants i want Him to given the glory and honour. For i know that whatever i take with thanks giving no one can charge me of wrong with.

i know my flesh will die when i reach the end of my time down here but i would like to eternalise many moments with Jesus before that moment comes. Life with Him will never die but has past over from death into life. That is the best part of serving Jesus eternity starts in the present, with Him we don't have to wait before we will rule with Christ, even if it was only over our own life.

i need to die to my sinful flesh every day again, it is not a one off event but rather a part of my sanctification in the Lord. Where i am slowly added in all of myself into the loving truth of our Lord.

Isaiah 27:12
"In that day the Lord will thresh from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt, and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one."

Have a blessed day.:wave:

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you know you are forgive for all these mistakes? All of these unloving acts of unrighteousness have been forgiven, by God.
full
That is the Universalism heresy.
God is ready to forgive all who would turn to Him,
but turning to Him comes first.

Know God

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟322,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

As human beings we are messy, from birth. As we grow up depending on our surrounds, some may have 'good fruited' parents who have helped you in your life, while others may have parents which were never around to take care of you, or 'bad fruited' parents, who did not care about you at all.

We do not stop growing, and along the way we make friends who will come along that will stay and some will go, and all the while of 'if never having God in your life/ Or maybe not as close to God' there have been horrible mistakes that have been made that have lead to fear, guilt, shame, depression, anger, denial of wrong doings.

Those horrible mistakes and those times you were really horrible to other people and unforgiving, unmerciful, unloving, (in which entails more from just the words themselves in the idea of subcategories lying, cheating, hating, jealously, envy, murder, selfishness).

How is that possible? The only way was possible was God sending His Son Jesus Christ, the Son of God, down to die for every single human being on earth. Which showed great compassion and mercy from our wonderful, loving, kind, merciful, rightly judging God. Who loved us by doing such and act for all of the world, even the unbelievers here today.

The forgiveness of God is right now as of today if you are a believer in God, and the Lord Jesus Christ you have been forgiven for everything you have done in your past life. All of the past sins that plagued your mind that you run in your head saying 'Maybe I should have done this way, or that way and my life would not be so bad' all of those things you can give to God thank him for forgiving you and let them go.

The Mercy of God is what is being expressed also above, because He knows no one could ever save themselves by the good works they try to do, however God gives us as believers the ability to become Sons and Daughters of Him by having faith and believing. What does this entail for a believer one might ask?

A brand new life, and a death to the old life. This was the symbol of the cross when Jesus Christ had died, buried for 3 days, and rose again. He symbolized a dawning of new life.

The old ways that once were from your unloving, uncaring, lying, jealous, envious, hating others self, is changed into a new life because God gives us each believer a spirit. That we may be able to walk in this new way of life, if we are not walking after our fleshly ways anymore, yet are awaking unto the new spiritual way of life.

This is the new way of life; You can read them in the gospels/ However a condensed version is available from what Paul wrote when writing to the Galatians thousands of years ago.

Galatians 5: 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

All of this is scriptural: These are out of order but if you read these scriptures you will find truth in them.

This is not probably the only scriptures that can be used: can you find more that can be shared with this posting?

Thank you all for reading, and God bless. Glory be to God, to each of you by the spirit who helped me last night thank you!
2 Timothy 1:
6For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands.

7For God has not given us a spirit of fear,a but of power, love, and self-control.

8So do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, or of me, His prisoner. Instead, join me in suffering for the gospel by the power of God. 9He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time began.b

10And now He has revealed this grace through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the gospel, 11to which I was appointed as a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher.

Romans 2: 4 Or do you have no regard for the wealth of His kindness and tolerance and patience [in withholding His wrath]? Are you [actually] unaware or ignorant [of the fact] that God’s kindness leads you to repentance [that is, to change your inner self, your old way of thinking—seek His purpose for your life]?

John 1:12 (Believing on the Son of God) But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name—

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

1 John 2:1-2. “My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. ... He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.”

Yes, there’s more to it than God’s love and mercy to us, but also about our now having the same for others. Jesus’ burden is light, not non-existent. We’re now expected, we’re obligated, to do something, to be righteous ourselves, to be merciful ourselves, to love as He loves, to put it another way. Man is still obligated to be righteous under the new covenant but by virtue of partnership/union with God now. “Apart from Me you can do nothing” John 15:5.

So, for example:
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.” Matt 6:14-15

“Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.” Rom 8:12-13

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

2 Timothy 1:

Jesus lived a successful life. God approved of his messages and miracles happened. What good is forgiveness, if I go and sin again? If my sin harms others, there might not be forgiveness. I should make every effort to be as harmless as a dove like Jesus taught. Repentance is evidence of improvement. If I do nothing sexually immoral, if my thoughts are pure, I might know Christ’s mercy. One who forgives others and is not angry might be forgiven.

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
full
That is the Universalism heresy.
God is ready to forgive all who would turn to Him,
but turning to Him comes first.

Know God

Hey Saber, just wrote on a whim. You should know that it is believed by myself that Jesus Christ has forgiven and paid for all the sins of mankind. Remember when Jesus spoke forgive them they know not what they do, in Luke 23:34. Now it is predicated down to choice of an individual whether or not they make that choice to believe. So with you, I agree that a choice has to be made. They are forgiven, but that doesn't mean that they accept it.

Yes, there’s more to it than God’s love and mercy to us, but also about our now having the same for others. Jesus’ burden is light, not non-existent. We’re now expected, we’re obligated, to do something, to be righteous ourselves, to be merciful ourselves, to love as He loves, to put it another way. Man is sill obligated to be righteous under the new covenant but by virtue of partnership/union with God now. “Apart from Me you can do nothing” John 15:5.

So, for example:
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.” Matt 6:14-15

“Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.” Rom 8:12-13

Great scriptures here, Fhansen. This is very helpful sharing these scriptures. To seek a relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. You say we are to love others as ourselves too. That means to forgive others when they make trespasses against us, and to not live toward our own flesh and what it desires, but to live by the spirit. To love them even in their own flaws. And we can not do that without God being in our lives.

Jesus lived a successful life. God approved of his messages and miracles happened. What good is forgiveness, if I go and sin again? If my sin harms others, there might not be forgiveness. I should make every effort to be as harmless as a dove like Jesus taught. Repentance is evidence of improvement. If I do nothing sexually immoral, if my thoughts are pure, I might know Christ’s mercy. One who forgives others and is not angry might be forgiven.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject matter, dqhall.
The best about my new life is that i am eternally rooted in God and with God, nothing can separate me from God's love in The Holy Spirit.

While walking in my worldly self i need to be harvested through repentance of wrongdoing and the taking on the new life - time and again - until all the chosen are in. So even my sinful flesh begins to produce good fruits instead of bad ones in the end.

All flesh will serve Him i want to be true in my life. In all my physically needs, desires and wants i want Him to given the glory and honour. For i know that whatever i take with thanks giving no one can charge me of wrong with.

i know my flesh will die when i reach the end of my time down here but i would like to eternalise many moments with Jesus before that moment comes. Life with Him will never die but has past over from death into life. That is the best part of serving Jesus eternity starts in the present, with Him we don't have to wait before we will rule with Christ, even if it was only over our own life.

i need to die to my sinful flesh every day again, it is not a one off event but rather a part of my sanctification in the Lord. Where i am slowly added in all of myself into the loving truth of our Lord.

Isaiah 27:12
"In that day the Lord will thresh from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt, and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one."

Have a blessed day.:wave:

Thank you for sharing Jeshu! You have a blessed day to brother.

Thank you for that, succinctly put and while still flawed I'd still like to pursue a more Christian direction to cultivate the fruits of the Spirit you cited as the world needs more of that and less of the other stuff.

Hello ParadiseMkx, thank you for reading and hopefully it was helpful to some degree. You are right about it being flawed it is true. You are right about the world. My only suggestion would be to keep reading the word.

The word of God is the only help we have in this world to become more Christ like, while we place our faith on God, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The word of God, the bible has living words with-in it. We have it as a gift that we may be able to go and freely read and what the word of God will do is renew your mind into become more like Christ in the ways he was, the spirit in side of you will become more built up as you do.

It is all a choice in this life what we do with our life while we have it. Myself I don't believe that I am the best teacher, or anything like that just trying to serve God in the ability to hopefully help others with their walk in Christ Jesus.

This is only 8 days worth of me being completely sober in the past 5 years, and God has done a great work with-in me to help me stay clean... which doesn't make me better than anyone just a testimony of how transforming God can be in the live of an individual.

And only God knows our hearts, this is why it seems to be important to be able to know who you are in Christ Jesus, you are given the ability to become a son or daughter of God. God also hasn't given us a spirit of fear but a spirit of power (over our mind that can plague us by the world standards), love (love for others), and self-control (not impulsive).

Thank you all for reading have a blessed day!

• Friendly
Reactions: ParadiseMkX
Upvote 0