✟37,027.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Titus 1:
Paul, a bond servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect,
and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness,
2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,
3 but has in due time manifested His word through preaching,
which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior.

The Lord manifests His Word by way of public herald.
1 Corinthians 1:21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God,
it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

The Word of God publicly proclaimed is foolishness to those who are perishing.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him;
nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Anointing of the Herald brings forth a Word that is irresistible and unopposable.
Luke 21:
Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer;
15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.

Benediction
Romans 16:
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ,
according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations,
according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith—
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pioneer3mm