Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you listen to your doctor for advice and knowledge when you need medical care?
I listen and evaluate what they say and then I do research on my own and I often get a second opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I listen and evaluate what they say and then I do research on my own and I often get a second opinion. There was a time once when my doctor did not return my calls because he thought I was dieing and he did not want to have to deal with that.

The question was posed to someone else.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right now they are working on the genetic predisposition to disease. So he can tell you what your chances are of getting a genetic sickness and what steps you can take to avoid getting sick.

My statement refers to Collins as a well respected Theistic Evolutionist. Just what are you basing your lack of belief in if you have not studied Evolution to know what it is you do not believe in?

Let me ask you a second time considering you never answered...Why would I want to? What is he going to tell us?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me ask you a second time considering you never answered...Why would I want to? What is he going to tell us?
I am talking about medical doctors and the medical profession and the work they do to try and help people when they get sick. As parents we are required by law to secure the best medical care we can for our children. As an adult you can decide for yourself if you want to go to doctors or not but it is against the rules on this forum to advise people not to get the best medical care they can.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am talking about medical doctors and the medical profession and the work they do to try and help people when they get sick. As parents we are required by law to secure the best medical care we can for our children. As an adult you can decide for yourself if you want to go to doctors or not but it is against the rules on this forum to advise people not to get the best medical care they can.

Nevermind joshua.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,530.00
Faith
Atheist
How do you know that the nuclear family existed in other cultures?
What's the big deal about nuclear families? They may be rare among great apes, but nuclear families are the norm in the lesser apes and in many other non-human primate species. So what?

• Informative
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0