The Fight Is At Your Doorstep: Who're You Standing For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Christman

Constitution Party->11.04
Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Mechanical Bliss said:
It's up to you to believe homosexuality is wrong even though there really is no reason why. It's not up to you to use the government to promote your religion and discriminate against a group of people you hate.
1) There are multiple reasons why it's wrong (more than I have time to list here) in both scripture and the secular world. The latest is that it's opening the door, through the pursuit of "gay" "marriage", to the establishment of pedarasty (through concerns over the "rights" of pedophiles to avoid "discrimination" and "hate"). I don't believe all homosexuals would support a NAMBLA amendment, mind you - but even those with what they believe to be the most innocent of intentions are paving the way.

2) I don't hate homosexuals or anyone. You can't be a Christian and hate. The truth is that I love everyone as God's children, whom Jesus charged all the faithful to safeguard against stumbling (i.e. the institution of depravity).

Upvote 0

Brother Christman

Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Sociopath4Jesus said:
How convenient for you to remind us, since you've been completely unable to back up any of the nonsensical claims you've made in this thread.
Again with the he's-a-Christian-and-I-can't-effectively-refute-the-truth-otherwise-so-let's-imply/pretend-he's-simply-an-idiot-and-hope-others-buy-it routine. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
What truth? Your posts are opinion, baseless assertions without any support. Despite being asked on several occasions to provide such support, you've completely failed. So don't play the Christian martyr with me. In fact that post right there, #105, is a perfect example of how ridiculous this whole "oh look at how we Christians are being persecuted" junk really is. I don't care whether you're a Christian or a Martian. Just back up your wacky claims.

Upvote 0

Brother Christman

Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Sociopath4Jesus said:
When did it "used to be," and when did it start "perverting"?
I don't have it down to the milisecond, but a good place to examine the source of rot'd probably begin with the adoption of citing alien legal precedents in regard to cases within the United States. In truth, it goes far further back than that, but this is the first visible cancer.

Upvote 0

Brother Christman

Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Sociopath4Jesus said:
What truth? Your posts are opinion, baseless assertions without any support. Despite being asked on several occasions to provide such support, you've completely failed. So don't play the Christian martyr with me. In fact that post right there, #105, is a perfect example of how ridiculous this whole "oh look at how we Christians are being persecuted" junk really is.
Same song, different verse: I've made my points and refuted yours. In Sociopath land, however, I've "completely failed". Spin yourself nauseous if you must. The truth's passing you by.

Upvote 0

Brother Christman

Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Sociopath4Jesus said:
In other words, you have nothing. So what else is new.
Betraying the people of the United States by citing foreign law precidents in interpreting the Constitution is "nothing" in Sociopath land, eh?

Disturbing... but interesting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Brother Christman said:
Betraying the people of the United States by citing foreign law precidents in interpreting the Constitution is "nothing" in Sociopath land, eh?

Once again: citation please.

Also I'd like to see the complaint alleging treason against the Supreme Court.

Upvote 0
Incidentally, the "nothing" referred to you having "nothing," not that it would be "nothing" if you could reasonably support your allegations of treason against the United States Supreme Court. Good lord, if you can't even read a post on a discussion board, who knows what sort of hijinks would ensue were you to actually read a Supreme Court opinion.

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
Brother Christman said:
1) There are multiple reasons why it's wrong (more than I have time to list here) in both scripture and the secular world.
Your "scripture" has no jurisdiction when it comes to legislation in the U.S. so those arguments get thrown out. There are zero secular justificaions, however.

The latest is that it's opening the door, through the pursuit of "gay" "marriage", to the establishment of pedarasty (through concerns over the "rights" of pedophiles to avoid "discrimination" and "hate"). I don't believe all homosexuals would support a NAMBLA amendment, mind you - but even those with what they believe to be the most innocent of intentions are paving the way.
Slippery slope fallacy. Pedophilia does not involved informed consent and is compeltely irrelevant.

) I don't hate homosexuals or anyone.
Then you shouldn't act like it by posting hateful comments about homosexuals such as comparing them to pedophiles or by advocating that they be oppressed by the government because your religion says so. Your obsession with the topic and your words do reflect a hatred for homosexuals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brother Christman

Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Sociopath4Jesus said:
Once again: citation please..
They've admitted it in interviews (i.e. Ginsberg, if memory serves). Look it up.

Sociopath4Jesus said:
Also I'd like to see the complaint alleging treason against the Supreme Court.
None's been presented, as far as I know. If there's any real justice left in the land, it's coming, though.

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
Sociopath4Jesus said:
I'm sorry ... did I miss something?
Nope, you didn't miss it as I didn't see any supporting justification either. It's simply a lie to say that homosexuals have more rights than Christians. A lie used to justify irrational bigotry.

Upvote 0
They've admitted it in interviews (i.e. Ginsberg, if memory serves). Look it up.

No, you've been getting off far too easy. You made the claim, you provide the citation.

None's been presented, as far as I know. If there's any real justice left in the land, it's coming, though.

Oh I see. None's been presented, but it's perfectly acceptable for you to maintain that the Supreme Court has committed treason against the United States? Ever heard of a little thing called bearing false witness?

Upvote 0

Brother Christman

Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
Mechanical Bliss said:
Slippery slope fallacy. Pedophilia does not involved informed consent and is compeltely irrelevant.
Nice spin, but it's extremely relevant (and I never launched an attack on homosexuals - I oppose homosexuality - please re-read my posts): The special legal considerations made for homosexual "rights" today establish the precedent for pedophile "rights" tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.