✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Ephesians 3:
To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning
of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;
10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church
to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,
11 according to the eternal purpose
which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God's Eternal Purpose is fulfilled when heavenly rulers witness His Sovereignty on earth
through a church bound together according to His Will.

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven,
but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother
and sister and mother.

This prophetic word instructs us:
Luke 1:
To grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies,
Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.

If you address someone as 'Lord', then He is the Master you serve,
and you are His bondservant, a purchased possession.

Last edited:

Uriah123

Aug 18, 2020
Lusby
✟7,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 3:
To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning
10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church

God's Eternal Purpose is fulfilled when heavenly rulers witness His Sovereignty on earth

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

and sister and mother.

Luke 1:

How do you feel about non-religious sub-blue laws? How do you feel about reducing zoning and building codes? Why did you list verses instead of chapters?

Upvote 0

Uriah123

Aug 18, 2020
Lusby
✟7,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 3:

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

and sister and mother.

Luke 1:

Have you heard of my friend's 10 dimensional linked list relationship finder? I have a copy if you want to see my version?

Upvote 0

Uriah123

Aug 18, 2020
Lusby
✟7,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 3:

and sister and mother.

Luke 1:

is apathy a sin? "Thou shall strengthen the hand of the poor" (not just check off a box). See previous posts.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
is apathy a sin? "Thou shall strengthen the hand of the poor" (not just check off a box). See previous posts.
Galatians 2:10. They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which
I also was eager to do.

Care for the poor, especially within the church, is The Lord's charge for the righteous.
All unrighteousness is sin. [ 1 John 5:17]

Upvote 0

Uriah123

Aug 18, 2020
Lusby
✟7,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Off Topic;

Chapter and verse are cited.
i'll have to read the chapters (you've posted many chapters) as a whole because your whole post is nefarious. In the next 5 to 20 years we will all suffer tremendously. The demons will be thrown into hell eventually.

• Useful
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Uriah123

Aug 18, 2020
Lusby
✟7,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Roger, roger.

I apologize. I saw your other forum topic. You quoted the book of James but we should take into account that James supposedly or did look out for the needs of others and probably had a double mind but tried hard to overcome it. I'm not a sorcerer but i do believe in "conservation of emotion". For clarification see "the meaning of life and greek mythology" on www.thephilosophyforum.com

• Prayers
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I apologize. I saw your other forum topic. You quoted the book of James but we should take into account that James supposedly or did look out for the needs of others and probably had a double mind but tried hard to overcome it. I'm not a sorcerer but i do believe in "conservation of emotion". For clarification see "the meaning of life and greek mythology" on www.thephilosophyforum.com
I did modify the title in response.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God's Eternal Purpose for the Church

There is only one flock and one shepherd
(Jn 10:16), only one people of God, the Church, which includes both OT and NT saints (Heb 12:22-23). The Church ("called-out assembly") began with Abraham and is the continuation and fulfillment of the OT Church (Eph 2:16-18; Heb 11:39-40).
Gentiles are heirs of the promises with Israel (Eph 3:6), members together of one body, the one olive tree (Ro 11:16-17),
and sharers together in the promise to Abraham through Christ Jesus (Gal 3:16, 29; 2Co 1:20).
Israel's destiny, if they believe, is to be grafted back into its own olive tree, the NT Church (Ro 11:23), the Bride of the Lamb, the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:9-14).

God's single purpose for all time and history is the Church, to prepare a bride for his only Son, who bought her with his blood.

The NT Church is the mystery which was hidden in the riddles (dark sayings, Nu 12:6-8) of OT prophecies (Ge 22:18; Is 42:6; Jer 31:31-34;
Am 9:11-12; Hos 1:6-10, 2:23)* but is now revealed; i.e., the Gentiles are now included with Israel in God's one olive tree, the Church (whose roots are the OT patriarchs, Ro 11:16), where Christ is head over (governs) everything for the sake of the Church (Eph 1:22, 5:23; Mic 5;
Pr 13:22, 21:18; Eccl 2:26).
*see Gal 3:8; Lk 2:32; Heb 8:6-13, 10:16; Ac 15:13-18; 1Pe 2:10; Ro 9:24-25.

The Church is Gods new creation, transcending his original creation (2Co 5:17; Gal 6:15), is the showcase of his wisdom (Eph 3:10-11), the crown jewel of his universe (Rev 21:9-11), his personal eternal inheritance, treasure, portion (Eph 1:18; Ex 19:5; Dt 7:6 26:18, 32:9; Ps 33:12, 28:9, 74:2; Mal 3:17; Rev 22:12), the fulfillment of the ages (1Co 10:11), the last times and end of the ages (1Pe 1:20; Heb 1:2, 9:26).
God has no other plan in time than his Church, and has revealed no other plan for his Church.

When the Church, the Bride of his Son (Eph 5:31-32), has been prepared and is ready to be presented to the Bridegroom, he will come for her, and the curtain of time and history will come down, the end will come, time will be no more, and the Ruler from Bethlehem (Mic 5:2) will hand over the Kingdom (the Church) to God the Father (1Co 15:24, 28).

Last edited:
Upvote 0