Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The discussion is the trinity, first of all we know that the word trinity is not in the Bible, well lets look at some other tools we use that are not in the Bible….to start the word Bible, not there- all the verse numbers, chapter divisions, even punctuation and all the helps in the center column – not there… And if you have a red letter version, who do you think put the red color there? The list can go on and on …. When you read in the New Testament where is says, search the scriptures Acts 17:11, what do you think was meant when it was written? The writer was referring to the Old Testament writings, and keep in mind, not everyone had a copy of the Old Testament back then… You see the New Testament had not been assembled yet … So consider all the many blessings we posses having a completely assembled Old and New Testament at our finger tips … So what I’m saying is just because a phrase is used to communicate a truth, such as Trinity … Doesn’t mean that the teaching of a triune God is a lie … I really believe the early Church had to rely heavily on the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost inspired preaching of Gods word … Much more then today… My conclusion on the teaching of the trinity, and for any other Bible teaching that has become argumentative, we need to get down on our knees before the almighty, and ask Him to help us sort it all out, to make sense of it all, and to learn how to rely on the Holy Ghost as the first church had to… John 14:16&17, John 14:26, John 15:26, John 16”13-15 1st Timothy 3:16…. You know if you eliminate the teachings on the trinity, or the deity of JESUS CHRIST for example, what do you have left in the Bible that makes any sense??? Not much!! What you have left is just a club, that thinks they have it all together, and all the rest of us are heading down the wrong road ….An organization that believes it posses the exclusive rights to Truth is most definitely on the wrong path …. God help them…II peter 1:16-21…… K.I.S. Believer

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • 1st Question- Why did Jesus teach his Disciples to Baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost??? Matt. 28:19 & 2nd Question-Says in Acts 2:38 Peter said to repent, and be baptized every one of you in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.-??? Could it be that the Holy Ghost revealed to Peter that Jesus Christ is the Father, the Son & the Holy Ghost? .Col 1:19 Says- For it pleased the Father that in him should all FULNESS dwell; And Col 2:9 Says-For in him dwelleth all the FULNESS of the Godhead bodily. Eph.1:20-23Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
    21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
    22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
    23 Which is his body, the FULNESS of him that filleth all in all. 3rd is not a question but my understanding of the Holy Ghost.. You see the reason we no less about Holy Ghost then say the Father or the Son is Because He the Holy Ghost never speaks of Himself… The roll of the Holy Ghost in our lives is that of a teacher, a comforter, He gives us power, the revealer of deep secrets, He glorifies the Father and the Son but never speaks of Himself, He is the great motivator, John 14:26, 15:26, 16:7-15 read these verses…Ok for now K.I.S. Believer

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Inspector Gadget said:
1. There is no indication that the US is 3 persons and no more and no less.

2. There is no indication of the identity of the individuals who belong tothe group "Us/Our."

3. There is no indication that the US is to be identified as Elohim (God). This could just as easily be a case of God belonging to another group and speaking on behalf of that group.

Presuming that this is a reference to the Trinity is to read extraneous notions back into the Bible - eisegesis - a big nono.
In defence of Gen 1:26 Well I don't know about you ??? But GOD made Me triune" Body,Soul & Spirit. Study your Bible Bro. Thessalonians 5
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and SOUL and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 4
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of SOUL and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Or Maby you are a Body, without a soul or a Spirit ? Maby your a Duce or an Ace? K.I.S. Beliver

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where is the Body, Soul & Spirit of GOD.1st Question if He has a body where is it? Answer -- the church the body of Christ... all His children combined are His body…2nd Question- if He has a soul where is it? Answer ---His mind, will and emotions. You can see His soul in just about everything He has created, and in all the good works Jesus did and does. You see the soul of GOD is creative, His soul is artistic. 3rd Question where is His spirit? – The answer is in the life, death, resurrection & glorification of Jesus Christ His only begotten Son. And He dwells in the body of Christ the church of the living GOD…. Father-AUTHOR, MASTER PLANNER, Son-MANKIND, and Holy Spirit –the FINISHER of everything Jesus did, does and will do….k.I.S. believer Just some commentary

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
prodromos said:
[bible]Genesis 18:1-16[/bible]
attachment.php

The Holy Trinity​
This is excellent old testment, on the Trinity. If those 3 Men were Angels or Prophets they would of told Abraham not to Worship. K.I.S.Believer

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Messenger said:
Is Jesus Jehovah?
Is Jehovah Jesus?
icon10.gif
Is Jesus GOD ??

The real Aregument here isn't the Trinity, its the Diety of JESUS CHRIST. Just a sinless man? Or the one and only true GOD in the flesh ? Well I choose to believe and will live on because I Believe That JESUS CHRIST infact is the one and only true GOD in the flesh... For those of you that choose to believe he was just a sinless man ,or just a great person, I asure you he is indeed much! much! more! then just a man...If you haven't got this Stright yet You need to step away from your regelious understandings of the Bible and get closer to the auther and finisher of our faith Hebrews 12:2 and let the Holy Ghost Teach you who JESUS realy is.. John 14:26 read the first fue virses in John 1:1-3 see where it says" the word was GOD" ? You see JESUS is the word of GOD... There is much more proof That JESUS is GOD as much as GOD is GOD John 5:23 you see you have to let The Holy Ghost Teach you this I can't... And as you read the Bible you see where many people Worshiped Jesus . He never told them not to.. Even the Angels would forbid People to Worship them, They would always say" Worship GOD ",Read Rev.22:8&9 and in the Book of Acts they tried to worship and make gods out them ,and they rent there clothing and said no don't do this... Read Acts 14:11-15 OK for now K.I.S. Beliver

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Messenger said:
I see you are again stating your walking away from Ed but I'll believe that when I see it. I have been around and seen the two of you go round and round. I enjoy learning between the two of you and trying to sort out the truth. I wish that you wouldn't state we have holes in our Bibles and all the other outragious jiberish....If you know trinity is so prove it to us. I'm looking for the truth not to win or lose a debate with man but to learn truth according to God and the Bible not man-made up truth. I'm still open....A friend gave me the verse

Isaiah9:6
For to us a child isborn, to us a son is given: and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting father, Prince of Peace."

What is this speaking of is it stating that it is okay to call Jesus "Mighty God"?

I asked earlier....

Is Jahovah Jesus and Is Jesus Jahovah?

Please lets get to the truth! I'd rather learn I'm wrong than continue to be wrong but I'd rather be right and have you believe I'm wrong than to be wrong and have you believe I'm right....there that probably confused you...Sorry.

One minute of truth is worth more than an eternity in lies.

Love and God Bless.
Then tell Me who is this talking about??? John 1:1 In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY. Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the PREEMINENCE.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; Read very carefuly and let The Holy Ghost teach you I can't... K.I.S. Believer

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
EXODUS 34
14 For thou shalt WORSHIP no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: MATTHEW 4
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and WORSHIP me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt WORSHIP the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. MATTHEW 2
11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and WORSHIPPED him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh MATTHEW 8
2 And, behold, there came a leper and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. MATTHEW 9
18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and WORSHIPPED him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live. MATTHEW 14
33 Then they that were in the ship came and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God. MATTHEW 15
25 Then came she and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Lord, help me. MATTHEW 28
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and WORSHIPPED him. MARK 5
6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and WORSHIPPED him, LUKE 24
52 And they WORSHIPPED him, and returned to
Jerusalem with great joy: John 20: 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the LORD. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my
God. JOHN 9
38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he WORSHIPPED him.
John 8: 56 Your father ABRAHAM rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen ABRAHAM?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before ABRAHAM was,
I am. As you can see Many People in many different circumstances worshipped JESUS CHRIST. Do you think Jehovah is Jealous of His of His own Image???

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know I finally understand the angle you are coming from through a lot of my own study and research on the same subject of Jesus Christ and who he really is? To me this is not a Question at all, but to you it is a very Big Question…. If you would just stand back and take a good look at your self and the way you react when some one tell you Jesus Christ is God, you are responding just like the religious leaders the opponents of JESUS and all His follows in the early Church…Read John 8:56-59 &5:16-18 It seem to me your still casting stones at Him to try and kill Him. Heb.13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. He is still a MIRCALE working God and He can deliver you from your all your confusion … Your just a victim of a very misguided organization …Here is a study how Jesus was worshiped, this should tell you a lot about WHO JESUS IS, WAS and WILL BE… EXODUS 34:14 For thou shalt WORSHIP no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: MATTHEW 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and WORSHIP me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt WORSHIP the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. MATTHEW 2
11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and WORSHIPPED him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh MATTHEW 8
2 And, behold, there came a leper and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. MATTHEW
9:18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and WORSHIPPED him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live. MATTHEW 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God. MATTHEW 15:25 Then came she and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Lord, help me. MATTHEW 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and WORSHIPPED him. MARK 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and WORSHIPPED him, LUKE 24:52 And they WORSHIPPED him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: John 20: 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the LORD. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my
God. JOHN 9:38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he WORSHIPPED him. John 8: 56 Your father ABRAHAM rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen ABRAHAM?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before ABRAHAM was,
I am. As you can see Many People in many different circumstances worshipped JESUS CHRIST. Col. 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
So tell me do you think Jehovah is Jealous of His of His own Image???

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Proof Jesus is GOD in the N.W.T. Bible… EXODUS 34: 14For you must not prostrate yourself to another god, because Jehovah, whose name is Jealous, he is a jealous God; Matt.4: 9 and he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” Matt.2: 11 And when they went into the house they saw the young child with Mary its {His} mother, and, falling down, they did obeisance to it {Him}. They also opened their treasures and presented it{Him} with gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh. Matt.8: 2 And, look! a leprous man came up and began doing obeisance to him, saying: “Lord, if you just want to, you can make me clean.” Below are the definitions used For Worship both languages….another foot note Jesus is not an it…. o·bei·sancehttps://secure.reference.com/premiu...//dictionary.reference.com/search?q=obeisance( P )Pronunciation Key ( -b s ns, -b -)
n.

1. A gesture or movement of the body, such as a curtsy, that expresses deference or homage.
An attitude of deference or homage. hom·age https://secure.reference.com/premiu...ctionary.reference.com/search?q=homage.%20%20( P )Pronunciation Key (h m j, m -)
n.

1. Ceremonial acknowledgment by a vassal of allegiance to his lord under feudal law.
  2. Special honor or respect shown or expressed publicly.
Do you really think that somebody that had just been healed by Jesus would just do obeisance or just bow or show some respect and a woman being healed would just curtsy to Jesus? I think not. A Person just Healed or Delivered from demons by Jesus, if that person did obeisance, it wouldn’t be worth mentioningin any Book.. And besides all this I don’t believe it was a Hebrew Custom to bow or curtsy to anybody or anything in the since obeisance would imply…Jesus did not make himself a reputation that would require someone to be that formal in his presents…A person healed would be down on there face very humble giving true Worship {proskuneō}…to Him and the Father..Their is no real humility or brokenness of spirit {contrite heart} in the term obeisance… Obeisance is usually done for show, it is a formal way of showing respect to someone in a place of high office or authority, it is more of a formal ritual, like a curtsy or a bow to a King.. Get the picture

שׁחה

shâchâh

shaw-khaw' in the Old Testament

A primitive root; to depress, that is, prostrate (especially reflexively in homage to royalty or God): - bow (self) down, crouch, fall down (flat), humbly beseech, do (make) obeisance, do reverence, make to stoop, worship. G4352

προσκυνέω

proskuneō

pros-koo-neh'-o in the New Testment

From G4314 and probably a derivative of G2965 (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master’s hand); to fawn or crouch to, that is, (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): - worship. Matt.9: 18 While he was telling them these things, look! a certain ruler who had approached began to do obeisance to him, saying: “By now my daughter must be dead; but come and lay your hand upon her and she will come to life. ”Matt.14: 33 Then those in the boat did obeisance to him, saying: “You are really God’s Son.” Matt.15: 25 When the woman came she began doing obeisance to him, saying: “Lord, help me!” Matt.28: 9 And, look! Jesus met them and said: “Good day!” They approached and caught him by his feet and did obeisance to him. Mark 5: 6 But on catching sight of Jesus from a distance he ran and did obeisance to him. John 20: 27 Next he said to Thomas: “Put your finger here, and see my hands, and take your hand and stick it into my side, and stop being unbelieving but become believing.” 28 In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!” John 8: 56 Abraham YOUR father rejoiced greatly in the prospect of seeing my day, and he saw it and rejoiced.” 57 Therefore the Jews said to him: “You are not yet fifty years old, and still you have seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Before Abraham came into existence, I have been I AM .K.J.V.” 59 Therefore they picked up stones to hurl [them] at him; but Jesus hid and went out of the temple. Well after reading the way N.W.T. uses the word obeisance instead of Worship I find it to be a Gross misinterpretation …. Mark 5: 33 But the woman, frightened and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before him and told him the whole truth. 8 And when he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, having each one a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense, and the [incense] means the prayers of the holy ones. προσπίπτω

prospiptō Fell down another form of worship

pros-pip'-to

From G4314 and G4098; to fall towards, that is, (gently) prostrate oneself (in supplication or homage), or (violently) to rush upon (in storm): - beat upon, fall (down) at (before). Rev. 22:8 Well, I John was the one hearing and seeing these things. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel that had been showing me these things. 9 But he tells me: “Be careful! Do not do that! All I am is a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who are prophets and of those who are observing the words of this scroll. Worship God.” See how the angle in these verses told John not to worship Him, and told Him to Worship God…These verses are right on when compared to other translation …K.J.V. Rev 22:8 And2532 I1473 John2491 saw991 these things,5023 and2532 heard191 them. And2532 when3753 I had heard191 and2532 seen,991 I fell down4098 to worship4352 before1715 the3588 feet4228 of the3588 angel32 which showed1166 me3427 these things.5023 Rev 22:9 Then2532 saith3004 he unto me,3427 See3708 thou do it not:3361 for1063 I am1510 thy4675 fellow servant,4889 and2532 of thy4675 brethren80 the3588 prophets,4396 and2532 of them which keep5083 the3588 sayings3056 of this5127 book:975 worship4352 God.2316

Well according to what I’m reading we are not to Worship {proskuneō}

anybody but God Himself… Since there was so many events where People from many walks of life gave{ proskuneō } the Greek word for Worship and{ prospiptō }the Greek word for prostrate oneself to Jesus. Either Jesus is God or a Bad Angle like Satan, who wants People and God to Worship Him… I think not!!! You see Jesus Isn’t an angel, He is the Son of God, He is Gods Perfect reflection of Himself… When you look at Jesus you see God… When you Worship Jesus you are Worshiping God… When you obey Jesus you are Obeying God..Col1:15 He {Jesus} is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; Do you really think that God is Jealous of his own Image.. Only the Holy Ghost can teach you who Jesus really is I can’t

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TRUTH said:
Alright - lest start with 1 John 5:7,8 For there are three that bear witness "in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth:" the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

Look in your margin, it says: between 'in heaven' and 'on earth' is not found in ANY Greek manuscripts before the sixteenth century. :( so scrap it, read it again

1 John 5:7,8 For there are three that bear witness, the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

There is not enough left to say that the Holy Spirit is it's own personality. Nowhere in the bible does it say that there are "three" members of the Godhead. There are two personalities in the plural Godhead called "God" [430. 'elohiym, el-o-heem'; plur] Their Holy Spirit is what God is made of, their power and essense. God the Father and the Son have their own distinct personalities and will's - 'thy will be done', 'the will of My Father in heaven', 'never the less, not My will but Yours be done' Gods Holy Spirit is not it's own person with it's own will - only that of God Himself.

Notice 2 John 1:9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have 'God'. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has 'both' the Father and the Son.

If there were three COEQUAL members of 'God' what a insult that verse would be.

Some of the most complelling evidence is just that of history itself! When you learn of the carnal men that sat around the table for many decades debating all forms of popular philosphy deciding how to explain 'God and His Spirit' and what to call it? Oh lets barrow the popular pagan beliefs of the three-in-one god and hence call it by a totally unbiblical word implying 3 - trinity - and that will go nicely with the other things we have created to satisfy the pagan converts like christmas and easter!

What is so obviously void from modern christianity is the knowledge that satan has decieved the whole world - he has twisted EVERY SINGLE truth to some degree or another over the centuries to get people off track. This is just another one of them.

When one has the Holy Spirit it is Christ dwelling in them by and through HIS [Holy] Spirit. :)
Gen. 1: 26 And God went on to say: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every moving animal that is moving upon the earth.” 1 Th. 5: 23May the very God of peace sanctify YOU completely. And sound in every respect may the spirit and soul and body of YOU [brothers] be preserved in a blameless manner at the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. Heb. 4: 12 For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart. This is the N.W.T. Bible and Jehovah made us triune just like HE IS … even in N.W.T. Bible….

Upvote 0

Thomas Spivey

Dec 6, 2004
Sequim Wa.
✟15,130.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TRUTH said:
That was me guys - that doesn't believe in the trinity! Aren't you glad I came forth to stir the pot?!?!?

'Trinity' is not a biblical word pitch it!

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit, it is His essence and power that He uses to interact with us and by which He dwells in us - If we repent and are baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, it is God dwelling in us. The Holy SPirit does not have a will of it's own - it is the spirit of God the Father and Jesus Christ.

Bad analogy but here goes - you are made of flesh - God of spirit - your flesh doesn't live or move or do anything on it's own. If you are in a coma or dead your flesh doesn't move. Your arm is like God's spirit - your mind tells it to move and do things for you and cary out your will but it doesn't have a will of it's own - yet my brain and flesh are one being.

I know this is an extremely unpopular belief - if you disagree that's fine with me I don't want to argue with anyone - I would love to talk about it with someone that is like minded but I'm not interested battling it out with those of you that are convicted otherwise.
Gen. 1: 26 And God went on to say: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every moving animal that is moving upon the earth.” 1 Th. 5: 23 May the very God of peace sanctify YOU completely. And sound in every respect may the spirit and soul and body of YOU [brothers] be preserved in a blameless manner at the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. Heb. 4: 12 For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart. This is the N.W.T. Bible and Jehovah made us triune just like HE IS … even in N.W.T. Bible…. I'm always impressed on how well the J.Ws. know there Bible... Its just too bad there so entwined in a translation with so much built in Bias and twisted truths.. May God have mercy on the Translators that have leaded you so very wrong for all these years...?

Upvote 0

Splendor Of My Soul

Feb 11, 2005
✟365.00
Faith
Catholic
Inspector Gadget said:
The would not amount to Trinitarian doctrine but Modalism, which is considered a heresy by Trinitarians.

My friend

No analogy for the Trinity is perfect. Analogies simply give us a fleeting glimpse about profound truths which would be otherwise incomprehensible and indescribable.

Pax Vobiscum

Gerardo

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.