United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
A selection of God jokes from one of my favorite comic strips; enjoy!^_^

Math Phobia.gif God's Kitchen.jpg Jesus rises.png God designs the Great White.png Humans.jpg God attempts a chicken.png Trivia.jpg God at His computer.jpg God places jerks.jpgLord, we thank thee.jpg

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I couldn't help but see your signature on trafficking, this was a recent article, a trafficker was caught due to being in traffic and people recognized the car from the amber alert. I thought you would appreciate it. Praise Jesus for people who pay attention to amber alerts.

11-year-old girl rescued after she's abducted getting off school bus: Police

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Off-topic, my grandson is writing a paper on his favorite president. He hadn't seen this quote from Roosevelt before. :)
Well, I'm glad I could help! A professor at my college has this quote outside her door; I don't have the professor for any of my classes, but I sometimes walk past her office & see the quote, and I thought it really related to the spiritual life as well. Hence, the decision to put it in my signature.

For those of you who can't see my signature, here's the quote (click it to make it big):
s-l1000.jpg

May God continue to bless us all!:pray:

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I suppose this could be a place for clean jokes too. I heard a truth bomb today, "I am officially 74 years old today and I still turn heads, it's just the other way." That is a truth bomb, if I ever read one. Not to say that elderly people are not beautiful, they very much are. But it's fun to have a good sense of humor about aging gracefully. IF you can't laugh about it, then your heart is not in the right spot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.