The False Prophet will say your memories are fine, even without the prompting of the Holy Spirit

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So just to continue to edify your work around prophecy, let me tell you a little of what the False Prophet will do, that will weaken your faith if you do not hand him over to the Devil: the False Prophet will tell you that your memories are fine, even without the prompting of the Holy Spirit. This is not ("not" - let the reader be wary) to suggest that the Holy Spirit has one specific way of saying what He has heard - the Holy Spirit has many ways to communicate the message that God has given Him, but He chooses only one, for each believer (in principle). The problem is, if your prompting from the Holy Spirit is not growing into a memory of the faith, in principle, your faith is dying.

So basically what this means is that the False Prophet does not care if your faith begins to die. There is humility in this, in as much as you are free to leave, but realistically it takes tremendous courage to hand the False Prophet over to the Devil and then leave. I can, in simple comfort, make that decision without ever approaching the False Prophet's Church, but even so, I am held to account before I am free, that I have not let the Devil encroach upon the False Church, as the False Church is provoked by the faith, to be a better Church! If I can say "the False Church has not been harmed, only the False Prophet must answer to the Devil" then I am free to go, for the False Prophet plainly knows he must grow to give the Devil an answer, at least by the end.

It is this carelessness, that the False Prophet will answer the Devil later, that is his downfall. He basically lives off the back of the True Church, that we will not, as a body, allow the Devil to come to us, when the Devil is against him (the False Prophet), not as a "god" but as a Man. And this is the snare of leaving enmity against the Devil unchecked: the mark of the Man of sin, begins to look more and more attractive. For if we are known for leaving the Devil at his wit's end and men see us as such, where is that not a sign a power, given that the Church will forbear to have heard of the restitution in that stead, before the case is dismissed. This is why Jesus said "settle with your adversary, along the way" (gospels, from memory) - the Church will forebear with the Devil, that the Church as a whole be exonerated, but for the False Prophet, who defies God to give him more time (as comes to us a test of faith, that it is not so, with us, because we do not simply work iniquity) whether he works iniquity or not, he doesn't know (if he resisted the Devil, he would know!).

In this many fall, that they have left their first love, thinking like the False Prophet that there is more time (in principle, even!) - not heeding the prompting of the Holy Spirit, to use the time, while the time is at hand, as the Holy Spirit does that not even a memory developed of faith come to fail. This is worthy of tears, that the False Church take ignorance of the way of the Holy Spirit, as to be expected, yet unanswered - as Jesus said "it will be as the days of Noah", "they not knowing the difference until it was too late" (gospels, from memory). No Church can indefinitely leave the lost, uncalled. If the False Prophet had not thought to test God in this way, he would never have fallen into envy of the Man of sin.

All this we know: that we do not put a price on it, the end is more and more known.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Neogaia777

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

So just to continue to edify your work around prophecy, let me tell you a little of what the False Prophet will do, that will weaken your faith if you do not hand him over to the Devil: the False Prophet will tell you that your memories are fine, even without the prompting of the Holy Spirit. This is not ("not" - let the reader be wary) to suggest that the Holy Spirit has one specific way of saying what He has heard - the Holy Spirit has many ways to communicate the message that God has given Him, but He chooses only one, for each believer (in principle). The problem is, if your prompting from the Holy Spirit is not growing into a memory of the faith, in principle, your faith is dying.

So basically what this means is that the False Prophet does not care if your faith begins to die. There is humility in this, in as much as you are free to leave, but realistically it takes tremendous courage to hand the False Prophet over to the Devil and then leave. I can, in simple comfort, make that decision without ever approaching the False Prophet's Church, but even so, I am held to account before I am free, that I have not let the Devil encroach upon the False Church, as the False Church is provoked by the faith, to be a better Church! If I can say "the False Church has not been harmed, only the False Prophet must answer to the Devil" then I am free to go, for the False Prophet plainly knows he must grow to give the Devil an answer, at least by the end.

It is this carelessness, that the False Prophet will answer the Devil later, that is his downfall. He basically lives off the back of the True Church, that we will not, as a body, allow the Devil to come to us, when the Devil is against him (the False Prophet), not as a "god" but as a Man. And this is the snare of leaving enmity against the Devil unchecked: the mark of the Man of sin, begins to look more and more attractive. For if we are known for leaving the Devil at his wit's end and men see us as such, where is that not a sign a power, given that the Church will forbear to have heard of the restitution in that stead, before the case is dismissed. This is why Jesus said "settle with your adversary, along the way" (gospels, from memory) - the Church will forebear with the Devil, that the Church as a whole be exonerated, but for the False Prophet, who defies God to give him more time (as comes to us a test of faith, that it is not so, with us, because we do not simply work iniquity) whether he works iniquity or not, he doesn't know (if he resisted the Devil, he would know!).

In this many fall, that they have left their first love, thinking like the False Prophet that there is more time (in principle, even!) - not heeding the prompting of the Holy Spirit, to use the time, while the time is at hand, as the Holy Spirit does that not even a memory developed of faith come to fail. This is worthy of tears, that the False Church take ignorance of the way of the Holy Spirit, as to be expected, yet unanswered - as Jesus said "it will be as the days of Noah", "they not knowing the difference until it was too late" (gospels, from memory). No Church can indefinitely leave the lost, uncalled. If the False Prophet had not thought to test God in this way, he would never have fallen into envy of the Man of sin.

All this we know: that we do not put a price on it, the end is more and more known.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
If the truth be known - and it is to some - the church will not see either the Beast from the sea or the Beast from the earth. The rapture will come first.

Upvote 0

Rebecca4Christ

Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2019
Central U.S.
✟106,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
If the truth be known - and it is to some - the church will not see either the Beast from the sea or the Beast from the earth. The rapture will come first.

I am sorry,but Paul says otherwise.

2 Thessalonians 2

2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry,but Paul says otherwise.

2 Thessalonians 2

2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
You are not understanding Paul: "that day" in 2 thes. 2 is the Day of the Lord - the start of this day as seen at the 6th seal. This "day" is NOT the rapture. It is a dark day of wrath. If we really understand Paul, what comes first is the "apostasia" which is a significant departing - and according to Paul's theme, the departing of the church as in the rapture.
In other words, the rapture comes first, the church "taken out of the way" and THEN the man of sin will be revealed. And then, all will know THE DAY has started and they are IN IT.

This agrees with Paul in 1 thes 4 & 5, where Paul teaches us that the rapture will be the trigger for God's wrath to begin. It will be the rapture and an instant latter the Day of the Lord. Then the 70th week begins at the 7th seal.

Upvote 0

Rebecca4Christ

Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2019
Central U.S.
✟106,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The Apostasia is the great falling away,as in the apostasy of the church,which is happening right now.That the Apostasia is the rapture is a false teaching.It's all right there in the Word.
And yes,the rapture will most definitely be the trigger for the wrath of God,which is the day of the Lord...but STILL,the falling away,and the anti christ must first take place.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The Apostasia is the great falling away,as in the apostasy of the church,which is happening right now.That the Apostasia is the rapture is a false teaching.It's all right there in the Word.
And yes,the rapture will most definitely be the trigger for the wrath of God,which is the day of the Lord...but STILL,the falling away,and the anti christ must first take place.
Well, many people imagine that - and it seems the KJV translators thought that - but did you know that several of the early translations to English before the KJV used the word "departing?"

Did you notice the message of verses 6 through 8: that the man of sin cannot be revealed until the one restraining him is "taken out of the way?

Then, did you notice that at the end of verse 3 the man of sin IS revealed? What is Paul doing here? Did you notice that in verse 6 Paul said, and NOW you know who (what) is restraining... Why would Paul write that? I think it is obvious: Paul just TOLD us who was restraining, but did it in a cloaked way. If we go back and read slowing, we can see that if the man of sin IS REVEALED in 3b, then somewhere in 3a the one restaining MUST BE taken out of the way.

There is only one word in verse 3a that would even hint of something being taken out of the way or being departed: it is hidden in Paul's "apostasia." According to Strongs, the Greek "apo" means a departing: a departing of a PART of a whole away (spatially) from the whole. A very similar word means a divorce, when one member of the whole departs from the other.

The only other solution is that a significant falling away is synonymous for the strainer being taken out of the way. A problem with this idea is, how would anyone know if ENOUGH had fallen away to meet Paul's criteria? Another problem is, the church grows, not shrinks. Over the centuries the church has grown, not shrunk.

Anyway, the theme of the passage is a gathering, not a falling away.

Upvote 0

Rebecca4Christ

Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2019
Central U.S.
✟106,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Well, many people imagine that - and it seems the KJV translators thought that - but did you know that several of the early translations to English before the KJV used the word "departing?"

Did you notice the message of verses 6 through 8: that the man of sin cannot be revealed until the one restraining him is "taken out of the way?

Then, did you notice that at the end of verse 3 the man of sin IS revealed? What is Paul doing here? Did you notice that in verse 6 Paul said, and NOW you know who (what) is restraining... Why would Paul write that? I think it is obvious: Paul just TOLD us who was restraining, but did it in a cloaked way. If we go back and read slowing, we can see that if the man of sin IS REVEALED in 3b, then somewhere in 3a the one restaining MUST BE taken out of the way.

There is only one word in verse 3a that would even hint of something being taken out of the way or being departed: it is hidden in Paul's "apostasia." According to Strongs, the Greek "apo" means a departing: a departing of a PART of a whole away (spatially) from the whole. A very similar word means a divorce, when one member of the whole departs from the other.

The only other solution is that a significant falling away is synonymous for the strainer being taken out of the way. A problem with this idea is, how would anyone know if ENOUGH had fallen away to meet Paul's criteria? Another problem is, the church grows, not shrinks. Over the centuries the church has grown, not shrunk.

Anyway, the theme of the passage is a gathering, not a falling away.

I will share this short(for him it is short...)video from Jacob Prasch on this subject,because he is much more articulate on this.Hope that's alright.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The truth is Jerusalem still wants more blood, its just that there is no Cross at Golgotha, now.

If we fall away, it is not for want of truth.

When the Lord has found us again, then we will say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"

Upvote 0