The Fall Of The Cabal Series by Janet Ossebaard (Videos)

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a great research series by Ms Ossebaard that condenses a lot Qanon research from many different anons into a single series. Part 5 keeps getting censored by Youtube (they're allergic to the truth), so I'm adding the link to the Bit Chute mirror. Word to wise, always have a backup to Bit Chute if you are going to post truther content.

Part 5: Mirror on bit chute

Last edited:

Religiot

Mar 15, 2020
Private
✟29,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a great research series by Ms Ossebaard that condenses a lot Qanon research from many different anons into a single series. Part 5 keeps getting censored by Youtube (they're allergic to the truth), so I'm adding the link to the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ute mirror. Word to wise, always have a backup to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ute if you are going to post truther content.

Part 5: Mirror on bit chute
Interesting...

"And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem." --Jeremiah 11:9

I find it often helps to look at things in a mirror.

Upvote 0