Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Revelation 17, we see the depiction of Babylon riding the Beast. That is the 'Catholic Church' riding the 'Holy Roman Empire'. That is the iron and the clay of the feet of the statue of Daniel.

That is representative of the 'old system of rule', which the world has been under for the past fifteen hundred some odd years. That entire system will truly start to come to its' collapse at the fall of Babylon, the Catholic Church. After that fall, which will cause the entire world to reel, then the Beast and the False Prophet will be emboldened to make chase against the Kingdom of God on earth and be destroyed in a manner such as 'the smoke of their condemnation rises up forever and ever'.

Then, the entire world will be reaped. Only after that will Jesus appear and the first resurrection will happen.

The way of 'old system of rule', is that Satan was the Prince of this World, and he set up institutions and placed people in power, as he chose. This has been a continuation of the corrupt age, which is already seen changing today. As night changes to day, and day changes to night, you see the coming gradually. As Summer changes to Winter through Fall, and Winter changes to Summer through Spring, the change comes more gradually, the longer the period of time.

But, when Winter is truly here, or no one can doubt Summer has arrived, so will be these last matters, before Jesus and the Kingdom of God are revealed from Heaven.

This is why, after the Seventh Trumpet has blown, we see Jesus warning us through the Angel of the Lord, in the Book of Revelation, Chapter 16:

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

If you look at the news, already we see the cracks forming for Babylon. Systematic sexual child abuse and the covering up of that sexual child abuse from the very highest levels -- the rift is through the entire hierarchy. New stories are coming out nearly every day, and has been coming out for years.

It is important to remember, however, that this system bore all of the corrupt systems we see today. These systems are hallmarked by a top down leadership which claims inerrancy of their leadership. They ask that people see them as the representatives of God and Heaven on earth, while the atheistic children (such as Nazism and Communism) translate the concepts of 'God and Heaven ruling on earth' in their own terms -- it ends up the very same way.

Some moderation is important here, however, also to remember: just as Israel was exiled to Babylon, so too, has the Church been exiled to Babylon. That was exactly why this happened to Israel, for us to take note today.

These groups are hallmarked by many other attributes, but you can study good versions of them in cultic groups, like the Watchtower, Islam, North Korea, the old Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, then compare and contrast.

Their leaders, are just men, but worshiped as if God. They really do not have anything interesting to say, they have no light. All of these children have been emboldened because God has allowed this to happen, and it has not been small, but massive. Both in size, in shocking blasphemy, and in length of time.

No wonder this has made 'the entire world mad from the wines of her adultery'.

Make note, the Kingdom of Heaven is nothing like these systems. These systems are flesh and blood, they are materially focused, and appeal to those who have no hope. But, you who have the Spirit of God in you, you have immortality within you. So, you can see that this is not good enough for you. You demand Heaven to Come, on earth, as it is in Heaven. And you know, all the nations will fear God.

Heaven is very far away from even their top leaders -- in reality, we all know, Heaven is so very much further away from a Kim Jong Il, then his poor slaves that work on poor farms, and live on cabbage soup. But, 'as high as the Heavens are above the earth, so are my ways higher then your ways'.

Jesus does not come alone.

The Pope has never seen an angel, none of the Popes have. They were put there by man, not by God. But, Jesus comes with tens and tens of thousands of angels, on earth.

I hear from followers of the Pope, that they claim they would never accept the Messiah on earth, which is both an atrocious bragging, and deplorable case of ignorance. Pride comes before a fall. There will not be any choice about the matter, though there will be a time when they realize they have fallen asleep and all of the oil from their lamps have spilled out.

None of these systems ever were created by Heaven, nor have any of their leaders ever seen an angel. Heaven is preached -- it is demanded that people worship saints and angels, but they have not the slightest idea of what Heaven is. They have certainly never been there.

That is fraud. On a supermassive scale.

What we see, however, is the 'feet of the statue' is hit from a rock 'carved out of a mountain, but not carved out by human hands'. That mountain is the 'throne of God', the 'Kingdom of God', on earth. And that rock, is the 'rider on the white horse', 'whose name is Faithful and True', 'who is called "The Word of God'.

That mountain, on earth, then, will spread to 'fill all the earth'.

The statue, however, which goes so far back in time, and has stood so tall over the human population, will simply fall.

And Heaven and the saints will rejoice, and give great praise to God.

The authority of politicians and billionaires, of conquerors and kings, of imperial empires, will be vanquished.

Human beings have been having their power and authority based on Satan, as Satan has been the Prince of this World. But, the Kingdom will usher in an Age of Power, and that Power, and that Authority, is based on God, and Heaven.

Finally, the Holy City comes down from Heaven. Men did not build it, 'it is not carved out by human hands'. Men do not bring it. But, God brings it, through angels.

Revelation 21

2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Rome did not come down from Heaven. Rome is the iron of the legs of the statue of Daniel, and the iron in the feet. It is smashed by the rock 'not carved out by human hands', and falls.

The 'birds' in Revelation 19, who 'gorge themselves on the flesh' of 'all humans', are angels. The destruction of the flesh means a total annihilation of the way people have been living, and currently, still do live -- 'by the flesh, through the flesh'.

Unlike what followers of Kim Jon Il teach, we do not believe in a millennium of the flesh -- as is exactly what they do believe in! So, devilish are their accusations. But, the Spirit in us, the immortality in us, longs for an end of this mortal age. We do not accept this material world, as it is, but believe, somehow, someway, a new earth and a new heavens will be made. Because Jesus did not come to condemn, but to save.

Reactions: EJ M

JohnC2

Aug 21, 2014
✟22,503.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope.

“A Beast” in all the biblical apocalyptic vision literature is a powerful Military Empire.

“Mystery Babylon” is the system of Civil Legislation, Civil Justice, and State Religion that “Rides” on this Military empire. This entire system was literally invented by the Babylonians as a palliative to occupy and pacify the masses who tend to kick against Martial Rule...

The downfall of “Mystery Babylon” will occur when The Great Military Empire throws off and destroys this large and self-seeking civil political/judicial/religious government system and simply reverts to rule by the sword.... AKA The Military Empire will throw off and destroy it’s own entire Civil Government....

The Church was never a civil Legislative or a civil Judicial instrument of the military rulers of the world. And The Vatican imposes IT’S religion upon the military empire... not the other way around. Mystery Babylon’s religious goal is literal worship of it’s Government as god with no further accountability.

Here is a little hint for you:
The literal underpinning of the entire ancient Babylonian Religious system was Primordial ooze effected by Chaos bringing forth Creation. Sound familiar?

Thanks
John

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EJ M

Supporter
Apr 1, 2018
MT
✟68,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope.

“A Beast” in all the biblical apocalyptic vision literature is a powerful Military Empire.

“Mystery Babylon” is the system of Civil Legislation, Civil Justice, and State Religion that “Rides” on this Military empire. This entire system was literally invented by the Babylonians as a palliative to occupy and pacify the masses who tend to kick against Martial Rule...

The downfall of “Mystery Babylon” will occur when The Great Military Empire throws off and destroys this large and self-seeking civil political/judicial/religious government system and simply reverts to rule by the sword.... AKA The Military Empire will throw off and destroy it’s own entire Civil Government....

The Church was never a civil Legislative or a civil Judicial instrument of the military rulers of the world. And The Vatican imposes IT’S religion upon the military empire... not the other way around. Mystery Babylon’s religious goal is literal worship of it’s Government as god with no further accountability.

The literal underpinning of the entire ancient Babylonian Religious system was Primordial ooze effected by Chaos bringing forth Creation. Sound familiar?

Thanks
John
Check out Vaticancatholic.com, (redirects) to see the argument about the identity of the harlot of Babylon. Much of this web site isn't true, however on that subject they mostly get it right.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope.

Thanks
John

Interesting ideas, especially the part tying the religion of the original Babylon of the Statue to modern, atheistic religion.

I had been gravitating towards considering the False Prophet is the modern, atheistic religion.

The evidence for the Catholic Church are strong, however, as Babylon. (For instance, good summation here: harlot of Babylon - Wikipedia ).

Rome, city of seven hills, the iron legs of the statue; the successor to Rome has been largely the Holy Roman Empire and the Catholic Church, though this has morphed since the Reformation.

I do see the 'Holy Roman Empire' as carrying the Catholic Church. Today's democracy seems to do roughly the same thing. There was always some sort of separation of church and state.

Atheistic religion based empires did rise, in the twentieth century, and they did throw off their civil governments and religion. But, they kept a lot of the original people, and simply moved the system to their own leadership. More then systems changed, more they stayed the same.

But, good points, will research further.

Upvote 0

JohnC2

Aug 21, 2014
✟22,503.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here are a couple more fun points.

Who is credited with founding The Civil Legislative and Civil Courts system worldwide?

Does the name Hammurabi ring a bell. Remember how we were always taught that he was “An ancient near eastern king”..... Of what nation?

Babylon!

What is the image you find outside nearly every single court house in the world..... You know - the woman with the balances and the sword....

Lady Justice - the Babylonian goddess of justice.

My friend - it has been standing right there in front of us all along.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here are a couple more fun points.

Who is credited with founding The Civil Legislative and Civil Courts system worldwide?

Does the name Hammurabi ring a bell. Remember how we were always taught that he was “An ancient near eastern king”..... Of what nation?

Babylon!

What is the image you find outside nearly every single court house in the world..... You know - the woman with the balances and the sword....

Lady Justice - the Babylonian goddess of justice.

My friend - it has been standing right there in front of us all along.

Definitely one of the more interesting theories I have heard. I did do some research last night, and did confirm that the Babylonian religion believed creation was effectively through the ocean, via the god of chaos. They believed that the 'goddess of the salt water' mated with the 'god of the fresh water', to create the universe, and the 'goddess of the salt water' represented chaos.

Or, vice versa -- it does not really matter.

Which is not, at all, dissimilar to modern, atheistic religion. (Evolution is definitely a religion, however they want to spin it.)

However, pagan symbols are used all over the place. It is just the language which people had. There are pagan depictions of creation and the flood, across the world. And there have been pagan mythology which some argued were taken by figures it seemed to presage, like Moses and Jesus. But, the possibility that they simply were given some light, is generally the possibility Christians go with.

Upvote 0

JohnC2

Aug 21, 2014
✟22,503.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pagan symbols are one thing. But this is the entire system and they make no bones about it. One of the central tenets of The Progressive Doctrine is worship of the Government.

The next thing to think about.... The courts system worldwide.. One thing in common... Over time - The tendency of judgements always favors the right of the Government to rule without any higher accountability than themselves. In fact - they have intentionally countermanded traditional things “which pertain to God”....

Read Isaiah 47 and then think through major prominent court cases over the last several years... There is 1 common factor - Government asserts that it is sovereign over God and everything else.

This is the big question mark that ties together a whole bunch of seemingly crazy rulings from major worldwide courts, seemingly crazy legislation, and the behavior of political parties.....

Mystery Babylon alive and well.... She successfully threw off the church and now proclaims that she has no one to answer to but herself....

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pagan symbols are one thing. But this is the entire system and they make no bones about it. One of the central tenets of The Progressive Doctrine is worship of the Government.

The next thing to think about.... The courts system worldwide.. One thing in common... Over time - The tendency of judgements always favors the right of the Government to rule without any higher accountability than themselves. In fact - they have intentionally countermanded traditional things “which pertain to God”....

Read Isaiah 47 and then think through major prominent court cases over the last several years... There is 1 common factor - Government asserts that it is sovereign over God and everything else.

This is the big question mark that ties together a whole bunch of seemingly crazy rulings from major worldwide courts, seemingly crazy legislation, and the behavior of political parties.....

Mystery Babylon alive and well.... She successfully threw off the church and now proclaims that she has no one to answer to but herself....

All of Isaiah 47 ( Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 47 - New International Version ) really fits, very well, the Catholic Church, but it is very difficult to apply that to atheistic religion (of evolution) or literal Babylon...

For instance,

'Sit in silence, go into darkness,
queen city of the Babylonians;
no more will you be called
queen of kingdoms.'

Babylon has not been called, nor even thought of, as the queen of kingdoms since Nebuchadnezzar ruled it, or maybe his son.

But, with, symbolically, or spiritually, 'the Holy Roman Empire' as the husband to the wife, and so king to the queen, of 'the Catholic Church', that makes sense. After all, what system today is not succeeded from that union? Even Communism and Nazism were born in their environment, in the West, in Europe, not far away. And, Islam, too, would have been impossible, without the documents which made its' way over to Muhammad.

'I was angry with my people
and desecrated my inheritance;
I gave them into your hand,
and you showed them no mercy.
Even on the aged
you laid a very heavy yoke.'

God's inheritance was Babylon, or the Church? Like how God handed over Israel to Babylon, so too, did God hand over the Church to Rome.

They instituted on them new laws and beliefs, harsh laws and believes, and subjected them not only slavery to those absurd rules, but subjected them to slavery to that Queen's King, 'the Holy Roman Empire'.

We are called to 'come out of Babylon', in Revelation, just as Israel was able to come out of exile in the Babylonian exile, but not all left.

It could be argued that many buy into that religion of atheism, despite being believers. Some do believe evolution is true. But, I do not think that 'desecrates' God's inheritance, if they do. It is just a theory, albeit a bizarre one if you try and apply it to the Christian faith. If one does so, however, then they would see life as coming about, not by chaos, but in spite of chaos. And, it would not be seen as chaos at all.

While the Babylonians did have a religion which seemed to imply life came about from chaos, or at least, according to modern renderings of their old creation story, that religion really has not been around for a very long time. It may have some tie in with modern evolutionist beliefs, but it was not the major religion since Babylon was the 'head of gold'.

'“Now then, listen, you lover of pleasure,
lounging in your security
and saying to yourself,
‘I am, and there is none besides me.
I will never be a widow
or suffer the loss of children.’"

While this verse could apply to the modern atheistic religion, that religion is new, in the past two hundred years, and these children of Communism or Nationalism, and such can be seen as products of the West, the very West which is born from the Catholic Church and 'Holy' Roman Empire.

Both the atheistic religion and the Catholic Church could be saying that 'there is none other besides me', but there are many who buy into evolution without considering there are other possibilities there. Whereas, with the Catholic Church, they believe you can only be saved by belonging to that Church, there is no other way to be saved, doctrinally, even if they have backed off from that somewhat, in these later years.

Your wisdom and knowledge mislead you
when you say to yourself,
‘I am, and there is none besides me.’

This is certainly true of the Catholic Church, even if it is also true of atheistic religion.

But, the modern atheistic religion was born in the environment of the Catholic Church and 'Holy' Roman Empire, not the other way around. While neither was literally the environment, it can certainly be considered as such, as the names changed, but the same systems were there, in place.

Upvote 0