Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Admittedly, I haven't watched the video in your OP and I'm not going to. I mean no disrespect to you or to your faith by saying this to you. If there is one sect of Christians I respect more than any other, it is progressive Catholics like the regular Catholic members I talk to here in TLT. With that said, I admit that I still have a difficult time accepting Native American Christians, Catholic or not.

Tad (@tadoflamb) knows my reasons why because I've shared my story with him in confidence, but I won't share those reasons here in your thread. I would like avoid the possibility of some disgruntled Christian trying to drag me into senseless argument because I'm sure the reasons behind my feelings would offend them. I simply refuse to discuss them again with anyone, in public or in private.

Anyway, I'm replying because I want you to know that I'm acknowledging your thread and your efforts to share a Native American oriented story. I'm sorry it's taken me four days to finally reply, but I was very apprehensive to comment at first. But I decided I would say something to you about your thread. I certainly don't mean any offense with what I said at the beginning of my post.

Upvote 0

Colin

Senior Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
✟122,403.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
Admittedly, I haven't watched the video in your OP and I'm not going to. I mean no disrespect to you or to your faith by saying this to you. If there is one sect of Christians I respect more than any other, it is progressive Catholics like the regular Catholic members I talk to here in TLT. With that said, I admit that I still have a difficult time accepting Native American Christians, Catholic or not.

Tad (@tadoflamb) knows my reasons why because I've shared my story with him in confidence, but I won't share those reasons here in your thread. I would like avoid the possibility of some disgruntled Christian trying to drag me into senseless argument because I'm sure the reasons behind my feelings would offend them. I simply refuse to discuss them again with anyone, in public or in private.

Anyway, I'm replying because I want you to know that I'm acknowledging your thread and your efforts to share a Native American oriented story. I'm sorry it's taken me four days to finally reply, but I was very apprehensive to comment at first. But I decided I would say something to you about your thread. I certainly don't mean any offense with what I said at the beginning of my post.
That's no problem for me , Emerald Flame .

I respect you and your reasons for posting as your conscience dictates .

• Friendly
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0