US
✟1,060,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It's a considerable commitment to watch this video. It's over an hour and a half in length.
I've seen this researcher's work before; and in the past I wasn't impressed; but this time, he presents some interesting insights. He covers the Exodus with archaelogical evidence to support his unique hypotheses. Maybe he's right, at least on some of his points. If not, it's still an interesting tour.

Discuss.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What is the gist of his point? I don't have an hour and a half to watch.

It simply demonstrates scientific and archaelogical evidence to explain and verify the events of the Passover and exodus. I was skeptical to take the time to watch it, especially with past experience with this researcher; but I decided to give it a try. I didn't stop watching. All that he covered, might not be applicable; but it was interesting.

Upvote 0

Samaritan Woman

Sep 2, 2013
Midwest
✟66,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Glad you posted this thread. Ironically I had this video saved to my You Tube "Watch Later" playlist and kept putting off watching it. I'm about 30 minutes into it but press pause at times to take notes and compare the scholars' and narrator's assertions to info given in my various study Bibles and some online commentary. In the meantime, you might enjoy this video -
which I actually own on DVD. This is the longer Director's cut version and is pretty mind blowing in what it demonstrates in regard to the geological and archeological evidence for the Exodus. While scholars may continue to debate the date of the Exodus, after you watch the The Exodus Revealed you will at least have established in your mind that it did absolutely happen, regardless of the date.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Glad you posted this thread. Ironically I had this video saved to my You Tube "Watch Later" playlist and kept putting off watching it. I'm about 30 minutes into it but press pause at times to take notes and compare the scholars' and narrator's assertions to info given in my various study Bibles and some online commentary. In the meantime, you might enjoy this video -
which I actually own on DVD. This is the longer Director's cut version and is pretty mind blowing in what it demonstrates in regard to the geological and archeological evidence for the Exodus. While scholars may continue to debate the date of the Exodus, after you watch the The Exodus Revealed you will at least have established in your mind that it did absolutely happen, regardless of the date.

Another good one. Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0