Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't know. That puts me in a moral quandary. I'm a militant vegetarian, so I could only feed your plants plants, so then I'd be making them cannibals.

Read me a bedtime story.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟830,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can't. I'm afraid of wearing green in high places, and terribly anxious about doing either one separately.

When I hit the break, you step on the gas. Okay?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If anyone asks what? You mean if anyone engages in the act of asking generally? I have to answer every question that way? "How would you like your steak, sir?" "I was with Quid last Thursday at 10:21 p.m." What if my betrothed asks me "Have you ever been with anyone else?" "I was with Quid last Thursday at 10:21 p.m.".

Let's play tennis.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is 2021, and you would still use such racially insensitive nomenclature like Ping Pong?! No, you don't need to construct a table, you need to deconstruct the entire Western-centric Ethno-archic narrative you have constructed round the sport. Nowadays we prefer Tonal Mandarin Miniature sphere and bat game. Only once you understand your part in perpetuating the power dynamics in Tonal Mandarin Miniature sphere and bat game, can we really start a constructive dialogue to begin to address the historic imbalances of economic effects that makes you wish to construct a table.

Hey, where are you going? You haven't heard my whole thesis yet!

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟830,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lol, I'm sorry. You must have mistaken me for the hoi polloi. On the contrary, I have the ever-persistant ability to listen to your tired old thesis, and discard it without loss. Why? Because I am object of all that represents oppression. Besides all that, I really didn't have anything else to do today. So...

Could you help me not be the representation of oppression today?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LaSorcia

Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Call me petty, but I can't take a walk with someone who refuses to use contractions.

Tell me how to pronounce [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]sureshimasu properly.

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
We are supposed to forgive because we've been forgiven. But I've never been a sinner, I never sinned- I gotta friend in Jesus. So you know that when I die he's gonna set me up with the spirit in the sky.

Please don't be so tacky.

Upvote 0