Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Galations 5:15 we read: "14 The entire Law is fulfilled in a single decree: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out, or you will be consumed by each other.

This has me wondering just what species was considered to be the first predator. Just when did herbivores begin to evolve into carnivores?

As Creationists we believe that at a point in time: "The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD." Isaiah 65:25

When God restores Creation the species will not longer hunt, eat and devour themselves.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In Galations 5:15 we read: "14 The entire Law is fulfilled in a single decree: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out, or you will be consumed by each other.

This has me wondering just what species was considered to be the first predator. Just when did herbivores begin to evolve into carnivores?

As Creationists we believe that at a point in time: "The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD." Isaiah 65:25

When God restores Creation the species will not longer hunt, eat and devour themselves.

Try making a search on "Junk DNA" or "ancient DNA virus".

Geneticists are making findings that carnivores had distinct mark of similar strains of virus that inflicted them eons ago, probably dating back to the time of the dinosaurs. The DNA of this virus had embedded into the carnivore's "junk DNA".

A similar finding is also seen in the reproductive system of mammals....but with a different virus. This hints that our mammalian ancestors may have layed eggs.... (In the Genesis, God made childbirth a lot more painful, it would have been a lot less painful with eggs!!)

Due to the drastic genetic changes caused by this ancient virus, we even may not have been mammals originally! :o

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Those creatures God had planned and prepared to be carnivours started to change, as permitted by their genes into carnivours after the flood.

There was NO evolution as evolutionist believe is evolution as they all had already the needed information in there genes.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Those creatures God had planned and prepared to be carnivours started to change, as permitted by their genes into carnivours after the flood.

There was NO evolution as evolutionist believe is evolution as they all had already the needed information in there genes.
Any evidence if this?

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,857.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

Although your post contains grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, its meaning is still clear. So it is with mutations. I suspect you choose not to believe that.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Does this mean, you no longer agree with Francis Collin's view on evolution, as you have stated before?

Reactions: Gene Parmesan
Upvote 0

Uber Genius

"Super Genius"
Aug 13, 2016
Kentucky
✟56,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Try making a search on "Junk DNA" or "ancient DNA virus".

Geneticists are making findings that carnivores had distinct mark of similar strains of virus that inflicted them eons ago, probably dating back to the time of the dinosaurs. The DNA of this virus had embedded into the carnivore's "junk DNA".

A similar finding is also seen in the reproductive system of mammals....but with a different virus. This hints that our mammalian ancestors may have layed eggs.... (In the Genesis, God made childbirth a lot more painful, it would have been a lot less painful with eggs!!)

Due to the drastic genetic changes caused by this ancient virus, we even may not have been mammals originally! :eek:

Liked you quote at the bottom of your post.

Namely, "In honest data, we trust."

You are the first "seeker" to recognize the historic definition of "trust" "fidelis" "pistis" or "faith."

Honest data, from numerous sources, with consistent inferences explaining those data, leads to trust.

Most "seekers" seem to want to misrepresent faith as belief in inferences to which one has no data.

Way to avoid straw men!

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Liked you quote at the bottom of your post.

Namely, "In honest data, we trust."

You are the first "seeker" to recognize the historic definition of "trust" "fidelis" "pistis" or "faith."

Honest data, from numerous sources, with consistent inferences explaining those data, leads to trust.

Most "seekers" seem to want to misrepresent faith as belief in inferences to which one has no data.

Way to avoid straw men!

I have no idea man.

I think it's just my another way of saying "In God We Trust" like in the One Dollar Bill, lol!

Otherwise, I tend to look at things from an "inhuman" perspective.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Any evidence if this?
Evolution is the gradual accumulation of information.
There are no documented scientific studfies that demonstrate the addition of new information.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,291.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Evolution is the gradual accumulation of information.
There are no documented scientific studfies that demonstrate the addition of new information.
How does one "accumulate" without addition?

Can you provide a definition and method of measuring information in this context?

I ask because the normal ways in which DNA can change via mutation can account for the the changes required for evolution, it just takes a significant number of generations. (Which geology provides evidence for).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
This hints that our mammalian ancestors may have layed eggs.... (In the Genesis, God made childbirth a lot more painful, it would have been a lot less painful with eggs!!)

Due to the drastic genetic changes caused by this ancient virus, we even may not have been mammals originally! :eek:
The reason why birth is particularly painful for our species is because of the shape of our hips, and how large our offspring are compared to the opening they have to pass through. Eggs don't get notably larger as the embryo inside gets larger and more developed, so a human would not only have a worse time laying an egg than giving birth as we normally do (since the egg would have to be very slightly larger than the developing infant before hatching), but the egg would probably break from the strong muscle contractions.

Also, there are a small number of modern mammals that do lay eggs, such as the platypus. While it is often said that a trait of mammals is live birth, this trait is not one of the identifiers of a mammal. The presence of mammary glands is the primary distinction of mammals.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How does one "accumulate" without addition?

Can you provide a definition and method of measuring information in this context?

I ask because the normal ways in which DNA can change via mutation can account for the the changes required for evolution, it just takes a significant number of generations. (Which geology provides evidence for).
That there are mutations is not disputed. what is indispute is that the mutations create new information.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
That there are mutations is not disputed. what is indispute is that the mutations create new information.
Only creatioists dispute it. Those who understand Information Theory do not.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Only creatioists dispute it. Those who understand Information Theory do not.
Creationists dispute what?
That there are mutations or that mutations create new information?

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,291.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Then describe information as you are using the term.

Mutations can add, subtract, change and duplicate sections of genetic code. This can corospond to changes in functionality of the organism. If this change leads to reproductive success it is more likely to spread through the population... that's it, that's all you need for micro and macro evolution.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0