Fayetteville, NC
✟9,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Freemasonry is no different to scouts or Lions or Red Cross.
That is simply untrue, if for no other reason than Freemasonry promises a spiritual change in a man. There is far more to it than that, but that alone separates it from other organizations that you note. Cordially, Skip.

Upvote 0

wayseer

Jun 10, 2008
Maryborough, QLD, Australia
✟11,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is simply untrue, if for no other reason than Freemasonry promises a spiritual change in a man.

FM does not have anything to say about spiritual matters - that is solely up to individual members. What FM does encourage is moral and ethical change.

Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ALX25 said:
Excellent decision Wayseer. I say Excellent decision, because there was a time when I had to take a stand against that organization and resign as well. One of the best decisions I made thanks be to JESUS.

Don't mistake what he has done with what you have done, my brother.

You and I resigned from Freemasonry because we realized it is antithetical to our faith in Jesus Christ. Wayseer has not resigned from Freemasonry, which is evident by his continual defense of it. He simply resigned from his former Grand Lodge of Queensland, which he feels has committed some sort of evil in violating Masonic principles; which in some cases are evil in and of themselves.

Wayseer is still a Mason. He is "from," not O.F.F. As you know, there is a difference! And, I trust he may be in the process of seeking membership in another Grand Lodge.

Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FM does not have anything to say about spiritual matters

Anyone can google Freemasonry and find that this statement is blatantly untrue. It can be further substantiated as such by the testimony of former Masons.

To become a Mason, Freemasonry requires belief in any ol' Surpreme Being of choice as well as belief in the immortality of the soul. It recites prayer in the lodge for "sanctification" of every initiate by the principles of Freemasonry, NOT by the Holy Spirit. Those are ALL spiritual matters!

Freemasonry applies spiritual significance to the symbolism of the "working tools" of the Masonic Order. It teaches its adherents how to earn salvation from the symbolism of the Apron Lecture. It teaches its adherents how to "manage" sin by the symbolism of the Common Gavel. And, it requires a Volume of Sacred Law from virtually any religion on its altars. These are just a few; there are more, but all of which are spiritual matters! And they ALL make Freemasonry look and sound more like a religion than a fraternity.

Freemasonry has a lot to say about spiritual matters; to claim that it doesn't is a complete falsehood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wayseer

Jun 10, 2008
Maryborough, QLD, Australia
✟11,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

You make many mistakes and you are making another. I'm am not really interested in your ravings. Evil is not confined to FM. Unless you have something worthwhile to contribute to the thread, butt out.

Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wayseer said:
Unless you have something worthwhile to contribute to the thread, butt out.

Pointing out the LIES of Masons on a thread entitled the "Evil of Freemasonry" I think is very appropriate; and I trust discerning Christian readers do find it very worthwhile. Besides, just because you are the author of the opening post, doesn't give you control over who participates in this or any other discussion on this forum.

So just admit it; you were caught telling a falsehood, and now are having trouble swallowing the crow. Clear your throat "Wayseer," from spewing untruths, then maybe you'll be able to "see the Way."

Upvote 0

ChristianMasonJim

A Christian Freemason
May 22, 2010
South Carolina
✟15,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pointing out the LIES of Masons on a thread entitled the "Evil of Freemasonry" I think is very appropriate; and I trust discerning Christian readers do find it very worthwhile.

So just admit it; you were caught telling a falsehood, and now are having trouble swallowing the crow. Clear your throat "Wayseer," from spewing untruths, then maybe you'll be able to "see the Way."
Please show us where a Freemason is lying in this thread. You know full well that the issue of the compatibility of Freemasonry with Christianity is an ongoing debate that has not been resolved and likely never. Maybe the issue is resolved in your mind or in the minds of other anti-Masons, but it remains nothing more than opinion of both camps based upon overwhelming evidence for both sides.

And more importantly, your rantings are not compatible with the OP. But then you consistently shift the subject away, so I'm not surprised.

Upvote 0

ALX25

Ex-Mason.Code:OFF
Sep 29, 2010
✟15,490.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

You and I resigned from Freemasonry because we realized it is antithetical to our faith in Jesus Christ. Wayseer has not resigned from Freemasonry, which is evident by his continual defense of it. He simply resigned from his former Grand Lodge of Queensland, which he feels has committed some sort of evil in violating Masonic principles; which in some cases are evil in and of themselves.

Wayseer is still a Mason. He is "from," not O.F.F. As you know, there is a difference! And, I trust he may be in the process of seeking membership in another Grand Lodge.

One of the first steps I took out of Freemasonry was just that being able to identify good from evil, by his own thread he titled his post the Evil of freemasonry, maybe he has seen the inner darkness that festors within freemasonry,

Quote by Wayseer:
It is time to speak out against the silence that allows the cycle of cruelty and abuse to continue and flourish. Enough is enough. It has to stop - it will stop - but only when the tyranny of silence is broken.

My own integrity cannot allow me to belong to an organization that is so hypocritical of its own ritual and principles. I therefore resign forthwith from the United Grand Lodge of Queensland.
End Quote

Did he resign from Frreemasonry all together or just from his lodge ??

If he did join another masonic lodge the same issue of his own integrity would face the fact that he stated , he identified hypocritical elements of masonic rituals and principles... this is from his post

Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please show us where a Freemason is lying in this thread.

Wayseer lied when he said, "Freemasonry does not have anything to say about spiritual matters." I know you read it; so here a question for you. As a Mason, who professes to be a "Christian" can you HONESTLY say you agree with this statement? If so, you are a liar too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristianMasonJim

A Christian Freemason
May 22, 2010
South Carolina
✟15,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wayseer lied when he said, "Freemasonry does not have anything to say about spiritual matters." I know you read it; so here a question for you. As a Mason, who professes to be a "Christian" can you HONESTLY say you agree with this statement? If so, you are a liar too.

Specifically as written, yes, I have to disagree with his statement, however I believe that his intent was that what an individual believes spiritually is up to the individual, not Freemasonry. Of course he will have to confirm that, not me.

Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Specifically as written, yes, I have to disagree with his statement, however I believe that his intent was that what an individual believes spiritually is up to the individual, not Freemasonry. Of course he will have to confirm that, not me.

Thanks, then with this matter, I would have to say you are an honest man!

Upvote 0

ALX25

Ex-Mason.Code:OFF
Sep 29, 2010
✟15,490.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please show us where a Freemason is lying in this thread. You know full well that the issue of the compatibility of Freemasonry with Christianity is an ongoing debate that has not been resolved and likely never. Maybe the issue is resolved in your mind or in the minds of other anti-Masons, but it remains nothing more than opinion of both camps based upon overwhelming evidence for both sides.

And more importantly, your rantings are not compatible with the OP. But then you consistently shift the subject away, so I'm not surprised.

The compatibility of Freemasonry and Christianity has been resolved , its not of the God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, the Masonic lodge is like a chicken Coop housing every and any color chicken, in masonry a candidate could believe in the Kentucky Fried Chicken god , and beleive Cornel Sanders is a prophet, and other masons in the lodge would say" thats his belief" its not mine , that's the reality of the masonic lodge , its like a chicken coop...its works are DEAD and pretty much a secret Cult...

And now that Wayseer has tasted this Evil from his own lodge maybe , maybe he will leave freemasonry all together if he hasn't already...

That's a SC lodge Jim

playhouse-coop-2-tn.jpg
that's the candidate

............... .......... ............. Here's one of Wayne
Worshipful Master.... .....Past master........... Senior Warden

Don't be a chickenmason.... Jim :hug::p;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChristianMasonJim

A Christian Freemason
May 22, 2010
South Carolina
✟15,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The compatibility of Freemasonry and Christianity has been resolved , its not of the God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, the Masonic lodge is like a chicken Coop housing every and any color chicken, in masonry a candidate could believe in the Kentucky Fried Chicken god , and beleive Cornel Sanders is a prophet, and other masons in the lodge would say" thats his belief" its not mine , that's the reality of the masonic lodge , its like a chicken coop...its works are DEAD and pretty much a secret Cult...

And now that Wayseer has tasted this Evil from his own lodge maybe , maybe he will leave freemasonry all together if he hasn't already...
Don't be a chickenmason.... Jim :hug::p;)
The lack of maturity by these anti-Masons is truly amazing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jerushabelle

Oct 6, 2010
✟6,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Evil is not confined to FM.

Regardless Brother, it is the evil you chose to offend God with and you, as all true men of God, should renounce it while you still may, not because of the evil practices inherent in the men within but the evil of the institution itself.

Upvote 0

Jerushabelle

Oct 6, 2010
✟6,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
You know full well that the issue of the compatibility of Freemasonry with Christianity is an ongoing debate that has not been resolved and likely never.

Gives enormous meaning to the statement "Evil thrives where God is absent."

Upvote 0

Jerushabelle

Oct 6, 2010
✟6,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Jim,
Where there is God, there is assurance of things, not confusion, uncertainty and debate without end. Our God is a God of absolutes. He doesn't mince His words and neither does His Son. The Father has said that He will not tolerate the least acknowledgment of any other god and His Son has said that whoever does not honor His Father, He will not even recognize before His Father; His blood will not cover the soul that dishonors His Father. How much more clear does this need to be? Christians...if we're in for a penny, we must be in for the whole pound.

Upvote 0

Rev Wayne

Simplicity + Sincerity = Serenity
Sep 16, 2003
SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jim,
Where there is God, there is assurance of things, not confusion, uncertainty and debate without end. Our God is a God of absolutes. He doesn't mince His words and neither does His Son. The Father has said that He will not tolerate the least acknowledgment of any other god and His Son has said that whoever does not honor His Father, He will not even recognize before His Father; His blood will not cover the soul that dishonors His Father. How much more clear does this need to be? Christians...if we're in for a penny, we must be in for the whole pound.
Jesus also said of a Roman centurion, that he had greater faith than anyone He had seen in Israel. He spoke in the synagogue affirming that of all the widows in Israel in the days of the prophets, the only one to whom the prophet was sent was a widow of Zarephath, a Gentile. And He pointed out that out of all those who suffered from the disease of leprosy in OT days, the only one who was healed was Naaman the Syrian.

Yes, our God is a God of absolutes: He is God and no one else. I can't speak for Jim, but I have most certainly been in for the whole pound ever since He reclaimed my life from a drug-addicted hell, December 20, 1986.

Upvote 0