Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is the basics of your confusion. Cats and dogs are mammals, yet you understand cats do not produce dogs...
you can't show me a single ape that produced a human.

Every newborn cat was produced by mammals: the parent cats.
Every newborn dog was produced by mammals: the parent dogs.
Every newborn human was produced by mammals: the parent humans.
Every newborn humans was produced by apes/primates: the parent humans.

The confusion here, is entirely on your end.

As a matter of fact every claimed common ancestor leading to this imaginary split from ape to human

There is no split from ape to human because humans ARE apes.
Just like there is no split from mammals to human because humans ARE mammals.

neither is mammal, so why the straw man argument above?

I don't know... it's your strawman... I never claimed "mammal" or "primate" being species.

Just as apes and humans are separate branches.

Ape is the branch. Humans are a branch on that branch.

upload_2017-6-21_15-35-16.png

No, humans are Humans.

And primates. And mammals. And vertebrates. And eukaryotes.

And why do you keep showing me trees where every single claimed common ancestor linking things is missing? Take those imaginary links in your imaginary trees leading to imaginary ancestors and put it in the trash where it belongs.

Phylogenetic trees aren't imaginary.

Yes rephrase that so we can clearly see the error in your thought process. Yet those that spoke Latin and now speak French, are the same species as those that once spoke Latin....... rephrase it as you like, it still shows the error in your beliefs.

Ow dear....

Yet you have not a single strand of DNA showing this is true, since you have no DNA of any fossil, you can't say when that 49.9999% difference arose, nor can you prove it's even possible since the differences between DNA in humans is .1%.

upload_2017-6-21_15-38-8.png

Which was the same species as his direct parent / spoke the same language, which was the same species as his direct parent / spoke the same language, on back up the list.
And at no time did one child become a separate species or speak a different language......

Yep.

And still, ancestors of spanish speaking folks didn't speak spanish. They spoke latin.
How about that, ey?

That's gradualism for you.

So you say

So says math.

1+1+1+1+1+.....+1 = billions.

but those accumulated big changes exist only in your own mind.

Yes, you're correct. Indeed. Latin didn't gradually evolve into spanish, italian, portugese and french. Nope. All these roman languages don't actually exist. It's just conspiracy nonsense. They all still speak Latin. Yep!

No, but unlike you I am quite aware that because Italians may have once spoke Latin does not mean they are a separate species

Maybe you should step back for a moment and think before you write.
You're making zero sense and it is rather obvious that you are desperatly trying to avoid the elephant in the room.

I think some self-reflection and honesty is in order. Even if just out of basic some self-respect.

So when you agree that Latin speaking people were of a different species than Italian speaking people

Nobody is claiming they were a different species.
You really need to stop being so silly and dishonest.

, then we will consider your example as having any merit at all.

My example only illustrates how gradual change over time inevitably results in big changes over large periods.

The examply is an illustration of how the accumulation of micro-changes results in macro-changes after long periods. Something you claim to be impossible.

Until then it just shows how confused you really are...... since your example simply contradicts your other beliefs.

It does not. More dishonesty.

But when it comes to humans you won't do what you do with other animals........

Irony. The only person here who is pretending that humans are somehow a "special" case as opposed to all other animals, is you.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This is the basics of your confusion. Cats and dogs are mammals, yet you understand cats do not produce dogs... you can't show me a single ape that produced a human.
Not true at all. Your mother is an ape, she produced you.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Homo sapiens sapiens Asian, Homo sapiens sapiens African, Homo sapiens sapiens Latino.

They have been named, you just refuse to accept it.

LOL, your latin needs a bit of work.

So your Bengal Tiger and your Siberian Tiger are distinguished by there named designation

They are geographically isolated populations, hence the decision is made to designate them sub species. You're getting it slowly.

just as are Africans and Asians

No they aren't, don't make things up.

Are no more genetically distinct than humans, are capable of interbreeding as are humans. You simply put humans in a special place and refuse to do with humans what you have done with every other animal in existence, even if you claim we are nothing but animals. Even if you do the very same thing to apes and chimpanzees -our claimed ancestors - that you refuse to do with the human race. Because you claim we are animals, then in your mind treat us as something special above animals.

LOL, No, it's because genetically there isn't significant difference between the races, there could be more difference between two englishmen than there is between and englishman and an african, not only that there are very few populations that have developed in isolation.

Are these different sub species?

upload_2017-6-21_14-58-38.jpeg

Can you remind me again why you think this is important again? You seem to spend a lot of time quibbling over semantics.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This takes the cake in terms of exposing how infinitesimal your knowledge is concerning evolution theory and evolutionary history. Seriously.

That's not even a rookie mistake.

How you expect to be taken seriously on matters of evolutionary biology while saying such things is... wow.
Oh I understand the theory better than you, that's why you won't show me or even try to show me these claimed common ancestors that are missing on every single evolutionary tree, because they don't exist and you know it.

Your ad hominem attacks simply show you lack any science to back up your fantasy.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Every newborn cat was produced by mammals: the parent cats.
Every newborn dog was produced by mammals: the parent dogs.
Every newborn human was produced by mammals: the parent humans.
Every newborn humans was produced by apes/primates: the parent humans.

The confusion here, is entirely on your end.
Mammals and primates are not species, is a broad all inclusive catagory. Primates are mammals, yet you don't confuse them with cats.

There is no split from ape to human because humans ARE apes.
Just like there is no split from mammals to human because humans ARE mammals.
Cats are mammals to, yet you split them just fine.

I don't know... it's your strawman... I never claimed "mammal" or "primate" being species.
No, your just trying to equate both being mammals means something while recognizing cats and dogs both being mammals means nothing when it comes to species.

Ape is the branch. Humans are a branch on that branch.

View attachment 199723
Then you won't mind showing me the common ancestor that split one to ape one to human?

And primates. And mammals. And vertebrates. And eukaryotes.
Which mean nothing. If I say my mammal died today what am I talking about?

Phylogenetic trees aren't imaginary.
Then show me a common ancestor on any of them. Put your money where your mouth is.

And still, ancestors of spanish speaking folks didn't speak spanish. They spoke latin.
How about that, ey?
How about it since the ancestors of Spanish speaking folks that spoke Latin are the same species as those that speak Spanish.

That's gradualism for you.
Which changes nothing at the species level.

So says math.

1+1+1+1+1+.....+1 = billions.
And yet despite 50 at every birth over let's say 150,000 years or 7.5 million, we are still the same species.

Yes, you're correct. Indeed. Latin didn't gradually evolve into spanish, italian, portugese and french. Nope. All these roman languages don't actually exist. It's just conspiracy nonsense. They all still speak Latin. Yep!
Your ad hominem attacks only defeat your purpose and show your lack of science.
Those that spoke Latin despite all the phonetic changes to French, still remain the same species.

Your just upset your language example fails miserably to prove your point but proves mine instead.

Maybe you should step back for a moment and think before you write.
You're making zero sense and it is rather obvious that you are desperatly trying to avoid the elephant in the room.
Maybe you should calm down an stop with the ad hominem attacks just because you can't defend something. Those who lack science are the ones that resort to such tactics.

I think some self-reflection and honesty is in order. Even if just out of basic some self-respect.
I agree, so after you have done so come back and maybe we can have a rational discussion without your resorting to ad hominem attacks because you lack science to argue with.

Nobody is claiming they were a different species.
You really need to stop being so silly and dishonest.
You need to start being honest with yourself. You are implying that changes in language is exactly like changes in species, yet changes in language in reality have nothing similar, since all languages are a manmade creation, not a natural process.

Or shall we discuss dog breeds and watch as you switch your stance and argue they can't be used because they are a manmade separation?

My example only illustrates how gradual change over time inevitably results in big changes over large periods.
But it doesn't, our English language is composed of French, Latin, and other languages. It is simple phonetic differences, and is manmade, but yet if we were to discuss genetics and dogs.....

The examply is an illustration of how the accumulation of micro-changes results in macro-changes after long periods. Something you claim to be impossible.
Oh no, I quite agree macro-changes are possible. If I place a million black rabbits near the Arctic circle after generations I will end up with white rabbits. But they will always be rabbits.....

It does not. More dishonesty.
Agreed, on your part, as its beyond your ability to counter.

Irony. The only person here who is pretending that humans are somehow a "special" case as opposed to all other animals, is you.
And yet I'm not the one refusing to classify the different subspecies of humans as subspecies as is done with every other animal. So I think you simply see yourself reflected in your own accusations while refusing to admit the truth. That's irony, claiming I'm elevating us as special when I'm simply accepting we are different subspecies while you argue against classifying us as such, even if every other animal species is classified that way.

The irony is some you classify as separate species just because their beaks are shaped different, even when the DNA between those "claimed" species was less than between the human races and couldn't even differentiate between them. That's irony!

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
LOL, your latin needs a bit of work.

They are geographically isolated populations, hence the decision is made to designate them sub species. You're getting it slowly.

No they aren't, don't make things up.

LOL, No, it's because genetically there isn't significant difference between the races, there could be more difference between two englishmen than there is between and englishman and an african, not only that there are very few populations that have developed in isolation.

Are these different sub species?

View attachment 199725

Can you remind me again why you think this is important again? You seem to spend a lot of time quibbling over semantics.
I thought I was on your ignore list, at least be man enough to follow through with your childish actions.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
God's Truth of Hybrid Humans

Adam is the literal ancestor of ALL Humans since only Adam was made with an intelligence like God's. Gen 3:22
The sons of God (prehistoric people) numbered some One Million when the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat 11k years ago. Gen 8:4
Humans (descendants of Adam) and the sons of God (prehistoric people) could produce children with each other. Gen 6:4

Today's Hybrid Humans have the superior intelligence of Adam AND the DNA of the sons of God (prehistoric people) inside us. That's God's Truth of HOW God produced the 7.4 Billion Humans alive today. It's a real success story. God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Adam is the literal ancestor of ALL Humans since only Adam was made with an intelligence like God's. Gen 3:22
The sons of God (prehistoric people) numbered some One Million when the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat 11k years ago. Gen 8:4
Humans (descendants of Adam) and the sons of God (prehistoric people) could produce children with each other. Gen 6:4

Today's Hybrid Humans have the superior intelligence of Adam AND the DNA of the sons of God (prehistoric people) inside us. That's God's Truth of HOW God produced the 7.4 Billion Humans alive today. It's a real success story. God Bless you
Only some human populations have the genes that indicate hybridization between humans and Neanderthals, etc. A large portion of humanity does not, and the portion that do have such small traces of DNA from those other, now extinct species, as to not have any impact at all.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Only some human populations have the genes that indicate hybridization between humans and Neanderthals, etc. A large portion of humanity does not, and the portion that do have such small traces of DNA from those other, now extinct species, as to not have any impact at all.

Human hybrids are produced when the sons of God (prehistoric people) have children with Humans (descendants of Adam). Gen 6:4 The children inherit Adam's intelligence, which is like God's, Gen 3:22 and the DNA of the common ancestor of Apes also enters the blood of Humans. Since the change comes in Intelligence, maybe it doesn't show up in the DNA. The difference is between His (Jesus) kinds, whose origin was in the dust and Their (Trinity) kinds whose origin was in Water.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Human hybrids are produced when the sons of God (prehistoric people) have children with Humans (descendants of Adam). Gen 6:4 The children inherit Adam's intelligence, which is like God's, Gen 3:22 and the DNA of the common ancestor of Apes also enters the blood of Humans. Since the change comes in Intelligence, maybe it doesn't show up in the DNA. The difference is between His (Jesus) kinds, whose origin was in the dust and Their (Trinity) kinds whose origin was in Water.

Mixing science with religion is a bad idea.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

Imaginative at least.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Mixing science with religion is a bad idea.

I don't mix them. I seek the agreement of God's Truth with the Truth learned by mankind since God told Daniel that in the last days, the increased knowledge of the people of that time, would unlock His Truth. Daniel 12:4 When I find that agreement, I show that ONLY God could have told us this Truth more than 3k years ago. It's proof of God to atheists, agnostics and unbelievers. This fulfills the prophecy of the last days given by God Himself in Act 2:17 which shows that God's Truth will be poured out upon ALL flesh in the last days. God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't mix them. I seek the agreement of God's Truth with the Truth learned by mankind since God told Daniel that in the last days, the increased knowledge of the people of that time, would unlock His Truth. Daniel 12:4 When I find that agreement, I show that ONLY God could have told us this Truth more than 3k years ago. It's proof of God to atheists, agnostics and unbelievers. This fulfills the prophecy of the last days given by God Himself in Act 2:17 which shows that God's Truth will be poured out upon ALL flesh in the last days. God bless you

Then you are mixing the two.

Also; having decided what is correct before the research is very bad science.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Imaginative at least.

It also shows the Supreme Intelligence of God. Soon there will be some 10 Billion Humans with the ability to choose Heaven or Hell for themselves. It's God's work on this Day of Salvation to fill His perfect Heaven with perfect Humans, made perfect in Christ Spiritually. God's plan is perfect and soon to be completed. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Then you are mixing the two.

Also; having decided what is correct before the research is very bad science.

IF God's Truth in Genesis IS the Truth, then it MUST agree with every discovery of mankind, and it does IF you have the correct interpretation. Amen?

Upvote 0