'The Evidence is Incontrovertible.' The RNC’s First Black Chairman Says Trump Is Racist

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The RNC’s First Black Chairman Says Trump Is Racist
Michael Steele, the first black chairman of the Republican National Committee, said in an interview with MSNBC Friday that he believes President Donald Trump is racist. Steele’s comments follow Trump’s reported description of Haiti, El Salvador and some African nations as “[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]hole countries.”

“At this point, the evidence is incontrovertible, it’s right there,” Steele said when asked if Trump is racist by MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson.
tulc(will wait for the RINO claims to start in...3...2...1) :sorry:

Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Donald Trump is too careless and free with his speech in my honest opinion, he seems to be one prone to speak before thinking first. He really should be more prudent and careful, knowing he lives under a microscope in the public limelight. I hope his administration pulls him aside and has a little talk, and advises him to pull in the verbal reigns. That said, I think it is a bit of a stretch to call him a racist based on that remark, which can easily be interpreted as impoverished countries. Personally, I am a religionist, I mean I believe Christianity is the one true religion, and I could apply the same comment to Islamic countries, which wouldn't be aimed at every religious person in said countries, but at the level of control Islam has over those countries and how it is used to suppress and oppress the peoples of those countries. Anyway, is there an actual recording of Trump making the comment or is this engaging in "he said/she said" and taking the side that agrees with prejudices? Just curious...

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Michael Steele has been staunchly liberal ever since his brief stint as RNC chairman. That's probably why he so willingly sold himself to the media to be their token Republican whenever they decide to have someone play the role of the Republican panelist. I'm only surprised that they are able to pass him off as such a figure this many years after he ceased to be anything in the Republican Party.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," .... "President Trump is not a racist." - Alveda King (Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece)

MLK's Niece: 'Outrageous' That Critics Are 'Unjustly' Calling Trump Racist

The growing support from blacks — despite furious Democratic claims of racism....

Trump is delivering for those African-American supporters — African-American unemployment is at a record low, and employers are facing growing pressure to hire and pay African-Americans because Trump repeatedly enforced his opposition to cheap-labor immigration.

Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," - Trump

Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
Upvote 0