Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Religious view which cannot be supported by Scripture. God Bless you
God views death as an enemy.

1 Corinthians 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
God views death as an enemy.

1 Corinthians 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Amen, but we were speaking of when death began. The above verse tells when death will end. It came when God's Creation began, when God made the heaven and the earth without form, and Darkness/Death was upon everything God had created apart from Himself. Anything apart from God is subject to Death. When we are all together with God, in Heaven, death will be destroyed. Amen?

Gen 1:1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Amen, since Satan drug many of them into chains of darkness.

Jde 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

The Angels left Heaven, their own habitation and await Judgment as I posted.
Aman777 said:
Anything apart from God is subject to Death.

Do you think Angels will be Judged? Of course they will. God Bless you

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen, since Satan drug many of them into chains of darkness.
Yes, all of which are still alive.

Anything apart from God is subject to Death.
Not what He made to be alive.

Do you think Angels will be Judged? Of course they will. God Bless you
That was not the issue. The issue was death. If Jesus gives eternal life we can't die. Angels made to be eternal cannot die. If you want to use a narrow definition of death as being separate from God, that won't work either, because most angels did not separate from God.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Were they alive to begin with?
Of course.

They were around before the earth came into existence.

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Of course.

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Where is that cornerstone? Have you looked for it?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

It's debatable to state that living in Hell is being "alive". I would call living in Hell, death.

*** Not what He made to be alive.

Amen, IF you are speaking of the Trinity, since Jesus gives life temporarily to all mankind, but very few are born again Spiritually by the Trinity.

Aman:>>Do you think Angels will be Judged? Of course they will.

*** That was not the issue. The issue was death. If Jesus gives eternal life we can't die. Angels made to be eternal cannot die. If you want to use a narrow definition of death as being separate from God, that won't work either, because most angels did not separate from God.

The question is, Do you think Angels will be Judged? Of course they will. Want Scripture?

1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

Your Scriptural illiteracy is showing again. More study is indicated. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Of course.

The sons of God were NOT Angels but instead were prehistoric mankind because they were made of flesh and bones. The Lord, Himself states this:

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, (Heb-Adam) for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

The sons of God were flesh and bones and left their bones all over the Earth. The Lord was saying that the fallen Adam was also flesh after he disobeyed, so He set time limits on Humanty's time on Earth. Read the verse before to see that the Lord was speaking of the marriage between Humans (descendants of Adam) and the sons of God (prehistoric mankind). God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dad

Undefeated!
Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's debatable to state that living in Hell is being "alive". I would call living in Hell, death.
The devil is still alive. They are not in hell yet are they? The lake of fire is the place reserved for the devil and his demons.

The point stands that they are still around.

Amen, IF you are speaking of the Trinity, since Jesus gives life temporarily to all mankind, but very few are born again Spiritually by the Trinity.
I was talking about people God made to be alive.
The question is, Do you think Angels will be Judged? Of course they will.
So? Why toss out random facts?

Angels are still around, even the bad ones. Regardless of any judgment in the future.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Of course.

Yeah, but by definition, living organisms metabolize and reproduce independently. Do you think angels require food and have babies with each other?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, but by definition, living organisms metabolize and reproduce independently. Do you think angels require food and have babies with each other?
Negative on having babies.

Affirmative on requiring food.

What do you think manna is?

Psalm 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟293,710.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Negative on having babies.

Affirmative on requiring food.

What do you think manna is?

Psalm 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

So angels have a fully functioning digestive system? Do they die if they are denied food?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Justatruthseeker

Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Not what He made to be alive.
That was not the issue. The issue was death. If Jesus gives eternal life we can't die. Angels made to be eternal cannot die. If you want to use a narrow definition of death as being separate from God, that won't work either, because most angels did not separate from God.

And yet the lake of fire is the second death..... not merely separation from God, since God is everywhere. They "will be no more" as pain and suffering will be no more. Nowhere in the vast universe will they exist, nor in any place where God is not since God exists everywhere. Angels can and will die by undergoing the second death, from which there will be no hope of resurrection. They simply do not undergo the first death which is reserved for all of mankind as he passes into the grave, from which we have the hope of a resurrection.

• Agree
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So angels have a fully functioning digestive system? Do they die if they are denied food?
I was reading something about the virgins promised to martyrs in the Koran. Apparently, there may be some problem with the word, it could mean raisins. It doesn't sound like much of a reward but it made me think. Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well if you knew who I was you would ask me for water you could drink and never be thirsty again. We don't know much about angels although they are mentioned throughout the Scriptures. One thing is certain, they do not suffer from hunger.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I was reading something about the virgins promised to martyrs in the Koran. Apparently, there may be some problem with the word, it could mean raisins. It doesn't sound like much of a reward but it made me think. Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well if you knew who I was you would ask me for water you could drink and never be thirsty again. We don't know much about angels although they are mentioned throughout the Scriptures. One thing is certain, they do not suffer from hunger.
And so man in his transformed state will not eat?

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And so man in his transformed state will not eat?
There is a wedding feast of the Bride of Christ, some tree that has fruit that is for the healing of the nations. Apart from that I would have no idea, but I'm sure, there will be no daily need for food.

Upvote 0

the iconoclast

Atheism is weak. Yep, I said it
Feb 10, 2015
✟39,361.00
Country
Burkina Faso
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Evolution is not random. And sfs's job is in the sciences.

Hey hey @sfs

While we wait for @Speedwell to respond, lets include subs point here into our discussion.

When we consider randomness and "The Mathematics of Physics and Modern Engineering, Sokolnikov and Reheffer (1958)" - supplied by brother speedwell

In science, a random process is called random not because of the pattern or series of steps but by the outcome.

What do you think about what sub said here re random?

Also @Subduction Zone , what do you think about the definition of random process supplied by speewell, defined in that book i highlighted?

Full tet of "Mathematics Of Physics And Modern Engineering"

P622 random process defintion

"A process is random if it is impossible to predict the final state from the initial state (as, for example, in a toss of a coin or a die)" - 1958

Brother @Speedwell and brother @sfs. Subduction zone has joined our discussion. I could not have asked for things to go my way, they just seem to. ;)

Cheers and God Bless ;,p

Upvote 0