Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Prove it.

I have many times. I will gladly do so again. Whenever you are ready. Just don't run away like you have in the past.

None of it..ever actually. Dream on.

dad, you know that is not true. But we can go over that too, once we get the flood taken care of.

Thank heaven for spam I guess?

Yes, you are an endless source of spam. Too bad that we can't feed the poor with your posts.

Are you ready?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The evo dream team can band together and pretend they know something...but just can never post it. Behold what you are reduced to.
dad, once again, you know that is not true.

If you do not understand something the correct way to behave is to ask questions politely and properly.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have many times. I will gladly do so again.
I haven't seen it. Maybe beg someone else to have you post it. I know better than to think you could.

dad, you know that is not true. But we can go over that too, once we get the flood taken care of.
We know. you have great wonders to post...but we'll never actually see anything but pitiful spam posts.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I haven't seen it. Maybe beg someone else to have you post it. I know better than to think you could.

That is only because you ignore it, don't understand it, or run away from it.

Please stop running away.

We know. you have great wonders to post...but we'll never actually see anything but pitiful spam posts.

dad, please, no more false claims. You are the one that posts spam and runs. You are running away once again.

dad, when you run away you announce to the whole world that you lost.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is only because you ignore it, don't understand it, or run away from it.

Please stop running away.

dad, please, no more false claims. You are the one that posts spam and runs. You are running away once again.

dad, when you run away you announce to the whole world that you lost.
Were we talking about a pic you posted as evidence but provided no facts about it? How would anyone run from that?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Were we talking about a pic you posted as evidence but provided no facts about it? How would anyone run from that?

Don't you mean "Why would anyone run away from that?" Which you did. A person must have been full of fear to do that.

So why did you run away from that discussion?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Radioactive decay is more exciting than most of your posts. Neither your posts nor radioactivity as we know it now can be proven to have existed in the early days of man.

YAWN

That's the same claim you've been making for ages now. Still have not seen a shred of evidence to support it.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
YAWN

That's the same claim you've been making for ages now. Still have not seen a shred of evidence to support it.
? How would the bible support radiation existing in Adam's day or Noah's day the exact way it now does? How would science support radiation having existed till the KT layer? Or genetics? Let's see what you got.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
? How would the bible support radiation existing in Adam's day or Noah's day the exact way it now does? How would science support radiation having existed till the KT layer? Or genetics? Let's see what you got.

Is this really the best you've got?

"The Bible doesn't say it WASN'T a different state past, therefore I am right!"

That's a pretty pathetic argument.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whatever you want to call it,* it was different back then.

No death, no pain, no scars, no weeds, no thorns, no thistles, no disease, no sin, and probably a host of other "nos" that weren't documented.

* In dispensation theology, it is called: the dispensation of Innocence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is this really the best you've got?

"The Bible doesn't say it WASN'T a different state past, therefore I am right!"

No, the bible describes a future and past that in no way fits modern physics. Science knows nothing else but present state laws. I am saying science, and you, do not know. Act accordingly.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, the bible describes a future and past that in no way fits modern physics. Science knows nothing else but present state laws. I am saying science, and you, do not know. Act accordingly.

Sceince is a tool to describe physicqal reality.

If you posit that there are more than physical reality its up to you to support that claim, as you cant well, its all hot air.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sceince is a tool to describe physicqal reality.

If you posit that there are more than physical reality its up to you to support that claim, as you cant well, its all hot air.
You forget it has described the future and past based on the physical realities of the present. That is not reality it is faith. Not unless you prove a same state future and past, and you can't.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You forget it has described the future and past based on the physical realities of the present. That is not reality it is faith. Not unless you prove a same state future and past, and you can't.

No, thats not true.

You should realky learn the meaning of faith and also what physical reality really entails.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, thats not true.

You should realky learn the meaning of faith and also what physical reality really entails.
Yes it is absolutely true. Claiming the future or far past had or will have the same forces and laws in place is purest blind faith and nothing in this world but faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes it is absolutely true. Claiming the future or far past had or will have the same forces and laws in place is purest blind faith and nothing in this world but faith.

You repeating nonsense doesnt make you any points or any less wrong.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Physical reality is pretty well understood.
Uh-huh.

Is that why scientists have theories, hypotheses, speculations, peer reviews, and monumental errors to their credit?

Under the guise of this pretty-well-understood physical reality, how did we get our moon?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dad, once again, you know that is not true.

If you do not understand something the correct way to behave is to ask questions politely and properly.
if you don't comprehend you offered a pic with no explanation as evidence, we'll let the lurkers judge you.

Upvote 0