The Eucharistic miracle of Sokolka: The host seems to be tissue from the heart of a dying man

Mountainmike

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The eucharistic miracles are fascinating.

The treatment of the scientists involved was disgraceful, particularly Maria Soubaniec
They were attacked by their universities for just doing their jobs in a professional way.

In poland there has since been another one at Legnica.

I urge all to study them from tixtla, beunios aires, sokolka, legnica and most recently another in Santa Fe

The forensics all have the same characteristics as Lanciano - that is bread became heart myocardium,
and - most interestingly the presence of white cells shows the samples are alive! White cells lyse and die with in minutes, at most hours in vitro. But they were present in such samples as beunos aires months after being in vitro!

So life from no life.

Darwin once said that if ever life was found that had not come from progressive change, his theory would be absolutely disproven. So by Darwins own test these samples prove his theory false

For an introduction to these most recent miracles (including sokolka) get "Unseen" by ron teseroriero.
Or castarnons book on tixtla.

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've have asked before why miracles in the Protestant and Catholic communities seem to be so different. One thing I do know, the stigmata has been experienced by Protestants as well. But you do not hear much about it.

Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,129.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if there are any documented Eucharist miracles in the Anglican or Lutheran communities?

I am a keen student of eucharistic miracles and have a small library of publications on all of them

I am not aware of any protestant eucharistic miracle.

But then would square with the fact that the the eucharist is only valid if performed by a succession bishop or his appointee whilst in communion with the church. The reformers were excommunicated. When protestants decided to leave the church, to form their own without communion with Rome, they repudiated their own succession, so however valid their holy orders prior to that, the eucharist is no longer valid for their flock.

Apart from which....as an ex anglican , the variation in opinion over what the eucharist is and means is wide some treating it as more or less memorial only . The idea that somehow "high church" retains a valid eucharist, has no apparent basis. Indeed., as the holy see has remarked it is hard to have meaningful discussions with the anglican synod, because it represents such a broad spectrum of views.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟235,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I wonder if there are any documented Eucharist miracles in the Anglican or Lutheran communities?
No, not that I am aware of, even though they believe in the real presence.

Upvote 0