Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, I am Just reminding as many praying Christians about the following as a I can. God bless.

The Equality Act
Full text of the Bill:
https://www.congress.gov/117/bills/hr5/BILLS-117hr5pcs.pdf
All actions on the Bill:
Actions - H.R.5 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Equality Act

Passed in the House Received in the senate on 3-01-21.
Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 9.03/02/2021
Committee on the Judiciary. Hearings held. 03/17/2021

Should the so-called Equality Act become law, it will tremendously effect personal privacy, anti-abortion efforts, family, education, sports, medicine, definitions of marriage, "sex," and, issues of gender. The list does not stop there.

The Equality Act destroys the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).
Under the heading, SEC. 1107. CLAIMS, the bill sates: ‘‘The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 (42 U.S.C. 2000bb et seq.) shall not provide a claim concerning, or a defense to a claim under, a covered title, or provide a basis for challenging the application or enforcement of a covered title.’’.

This Bill re-defines “sex” at the Federal level.

“This bill violates Americans’ constitutional freedoms and weaponizes civil rights law to punish those who do not hold the “correct” beliefs.”

“The Equality Act demolishes existing civil rights and constitutional freedoms.”
Here are some good introductory links:

Here’s What’s In The Equality Act

The “Equality Act” Specifically Targets Religious Freedom
Please Take Action on the So-Called “Equality Act” | Jim Daly
11 Myths About H.R. 5, the Equality Act of 2021
The Equality Act
The Dangers of the Equality Act

It is difficult for the Church to exercise the necessary faith to positively effect elections and the political arena if it believes the claim that moral decline in society is a precondition to the 1 Thess. 4:17 Event. As I have been saying for years now, there are no biblical passages mandating inevitable moral decline in the nations prior to the 1 Thessalonians 4:17 event. If your pastor or teacher tells you otherwise, then absent good evidence to the contrary, it is good advise to reject such a claim. Continue to stand in the gap for your country, not only believing that the Lord can heal our nation, but that He will--If we do our duty in interceding for our communities, nations and leaders.

God wants true good to come forth in society. I believe that it is generally true that true good will not come forth in society unless God brings it forth through His people, primarily by means of prayer and preaching/teaching God's Word. (Matthew 9:38; 1 Timothy 2:1-2; Jeremiah 29:7; Psalms 119:130;107). Consequently, I believe that the Church has the duty and responsibility to effect positive change in society by such means. If such good does not come forth, then much of the responsibility for such lies at the feet of the Church. Such positive change encompasses the outcome of the US and other national elections. Therefore, I believe that the Church of God has the duty and responsibility, as Salt and Light, to be politically active and to pray for our leaders, future elections, ballot measures, referendums, etc.

Pray Christians, like you never have before. For your nation's sake, for your children's sake.

We must remember to pray for the members of this website as well.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men (Mat. 5:13).

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Mat. 5:14).

“Ye are the salt of the earth...” (Mat. 5:13)

Salt certainly preserves.
Salt certainly make something more desirable.
Salt certainly is a vital nutrient and thus nourishes.
Salt certainly affects the entirety of that to which it is applied.

Christians have been charged with not only representing the Truth, but also to affect the whole earth. Salt affects the entirety of that to which it is applied.

I informally argue against the idea of pre-Rapture inevitable decline within these individual posts. Keep in mind, however, that the following links are to my individual posts within two different threads, not to a video. When placing a link to an individual post within a forum thread, the link will contain that thread's title. The link name is misleading because the system automatically uses the OP title. I don't know of anyway around that. Also, clicking on a link to an individual post within a thread may take a while to load and center in on that link.

I Made A Video Describing The End Times, Revelation, Great Tribulation and How to Prepare

I Made A Video Describing The End Times, Revelation, Great Tribulation and How to Prepare

Trump Signs Law to Let States Defund Planned Parenthood

Trump Signs Law to Let States Defund Planned Parenthood

Last edited:

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican

I clicked on the link but did to find a video. [/QUOTE]
HI,

The links are to my individual posts within two different threads, not to a video. When placing a link to an individual post within a forum thread, the link will contain the OP title. The link name is misleading because the system automatically uses the OP title. I don't know of anyway around that. Also, clicking on a link to an individual post within a thread may take a while to load and center in on that link.

Last edited:
Upvote 0