China
Visit site
✟8,378.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear brethren in Christ,

I really hope you can see the videos below about how Joel Richardson talked about Islam and how it fit into the Biblical depiction of the last anti-Christ kingdom.

YouTube - ‪Joel Richardson On Islamic Prophecy, End Times (1/3)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Joel Richardson On Islamic Prophecy, End Times (2/3)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Joel Richardson On Islamic Prophecy, End Times (3/3)‬‏

This really reminds me of a dream I had about how the anti-Christ kingdom would have Arabic words included. Which religion/political body is primarily Arabic in their language, nothing but ISLAM!

May God open up our eyes so that we may prepare for the Lord's return!

May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dear brethren in Christ,

I really hope you can see the videos below about how Joel Richardson talked about Islam and how it fit into the Biblical depiction of the last anti-Christ kingdom.

YouTube - ‪Joel Richardson On Islamic Prophecy, End Times (1/3)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Joel Richardson On Islamic Prophecy, End Times (2/3)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Joel Richardson On Islamic Prophecy, End Times (3/3)‬‏

I DID A MUCH MORE COMPLETE STUDY THAN I SAY HERE SO....

THE ANTI-CHRIST comes from greece...
in DANIEL 11th chapter we see the king of the north (alexander) goes against the king of the south (has already happened ends at verse 19...)verse 20 - how do we know this is today... simply go until the first verse of CHAPTER 12 and see that at that time of Michael (so at the time this man sits ready for the vallyey of decision... this is the tribulation spoken here... we also know that (dan 12:4 12:9) tell us this is sealed until the time of the end.... GOD seals this so no one can know untill it is time... WHO IS THE RAISER OF TAXES? prime minster GEORGE PAPANDREOU who in april? of 2010 through the austurity deal with the IMF(riots in greece)....I believe he is the one who within 9 to 20 months will be overthrowed by the people ( we know its not by battle but taxes) and then verse 21 THE ANTI CHRIST - THEODOROS PANGALOS

VERSE 30 THE KITTEN REFERED HERE, HAD setteled on the island of cypress, THIS IS WHY TURKEY took back the northern half of the island from greece....(koran teaches that once you had land its your duty to fight for it back) these are were the ships will come from... turkeys
(when turkey turned on israel over the flotila last year who became friends with israel? why the ones who still hate turkey from taking half of cypress..thats right GREECE became their friend and the one who will introduce the 7 yr peace deal with many....

islam will for all intentional purposes be destroyed... why do I think they will make the attack? because when the anti christ armies take jerusalem so that the devil can sit in the temple, this is what I think may set off islam... their golden temple dome on the rock is on GOD's temple grounds. now... we know that israel will burn magogs weapons for 7 years, this has to happen once the 1000 yr reign of christ takes place NOT THE BEFORE TRIBULATION like the pre tribers believe.... THEY THINK CAUSE ITS 7 YR's AND TRIB IS 7 THAT WE HAVE A MATCH.... ding ding ding ding

israel will be fleeing at the 3.5 yr mark when these anti christ armies surround her.... this will be before satan is cast out of heavens for last time and comes right to earth in plain sight with his angels coming just like jesus will come and fool many...

12;7 we see gods people overcome by the anti christ

the bible says the antichrist will reign for times time and half time = 3.5 =1260 days.... THIS DOES not mean its over for him, it only means he reigns until the devil takes temple then he still rules until christ comes with his army of saints....

look at JOEL chapter2 to see the SAINTS go after those men of the earth... THE DAYS ARE STILL DARK FROM BEFORE THE RAPTURE..

verse 33 shows the saints being burned to death. the false prophet is who makes you worship the beast and take the image... it is the phophet who has on the first council of trent? that burning of heritics is still in effect, which they only need a way to enforce, tada they will get to become drunk once again with the blood of the saints..

verse 44 - THIS IS RUSSIA AND CHINA... if russia was already envolved who would then be this northern army?

and we know that the kings of the east shall walk across the euprates river and turkey has a dam... so when islam is wiped, turkey will help the chainese to get back at the anti christ....
verse 45 is the first army for the VALLEY OF DISCISION with russia and china on the way..... these verse are about the end times

now before anyone say yeah but hes married and the anti christ has nothing to do with women.... YES THATS CORRECT THE ANTI-CHRIST

WHEN HE IS INDWELLED BY SATAN HE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN .. HE IS NOT GAY EITHER...

go check out this man.... mr pangalos

Last edited:
Upvote 0