tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many coincidences does it take to prove that something isn't a coincidence?

avengers.png

Iron Man is the beast of iron, Daniel 7's 4th beast. He has an imitation of the "armor of God".

Thor is a false Norse (Viking) god that comes through a "wormhole" (ostensibly through something akin to the LHC Cern wormhole propaganda.)

The "God particle", aka Higgs-Boson particle's name is explained: Higgs is short for "higgins" which means "Viking" http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=higgins
Irish: Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó hUiginn ‘descendant of Uiginn’, a byname meaning ‘viking’, ‘sea-rover’ (from Old Norse víkingr).
Here is the etymology of Bose (the discoverer of the Boson particle):
""to seek for hollows underground by ramming the ground and observing the vibrations," 1929, ultimately from Scottish word boss "hollow, empty" (1510s), earlier a noun meaning "small cask, wine flask" (late 14c.)."

Vikings were Norse. The Norse God that jumps out at me the most is Thor - seems to fit here fairly well, hammering the earth.
thor.png

Also, in Deuteronomy 32:17, there is mention of "new gods". The Avengers are part of the "new gods" conditioning.

Nick Fury is the one eyed worthless shepherd of Zechariah 11.
fury.png

Capt. America makes people worship an image of the beast (worship the flag of a country)

Hawkeye has the bow of the white horse rider.

Black Widow- this one is a bit complicated. It seems to represent Ezekiel 8:5-18. Since the temple is our physical bodies, the temple having crawling things inside of them means mixing human with the non-human (DNA). This seems more apropos of the Spider-Man conditioning. This "spider DNA" conditioning can be found in Lord of the Rings, various "spiders from Mars" memes, and in the Alien movie franchise (the aliens are the same "spider/ insect" beings. In the alien movies, corporations want to make a weapon out of these alien beasts, the same idea in the SpiderMan movie franchise.)

Bruce Banner/ Hulk . Add them all up, you get 7 plus an additional 8: Matt 12
43 “When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”
They are imitating: Micah 5:5
And he shall be their peace. When the Assyrian comes into our land and treads in our palaces, then we will raise against him seven shepherds and eight princes of men;​
One can see the 7, and an extra 8th idea. Here, the Hulk is the 8th head, which is an unclean spirit/ demon that possesses Bruce Banner.

Still don't believe it? Here's the Avengers villains in the 1st movie, the Chitauri:
chitauri.png

Revelation 9
7 In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, 8 their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions' teeth; 9 they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle.

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here are some more "new gods":

ff.png

The Fantastic 4 represent the 4 elements: earth (the Thing), wind (Invisible Woman), water (Mister Fantastic), and fire (the Human Torch).

The Human Torch is the new sun god. The Thing is a golem, a talking idol of stone.

Habakkuk 2:19
Woe to him who says to a wooden thing, Awake; to a silent stone, Arise! Can this teach? Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in it.​

Deuteronomy 4http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/4-27.htm
27"The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and you will be left few in number among the nations where the LORD drives you. 28"There you will serve gods, the work of man's hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell. 29"But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.​

Here is an idol of wood from the hit movie Guardians of the Galaxy:
groot.png

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course, it's not just Marvel that does this, it is DC too.

Fox TV has a new show called Lucifer coming out soon. This Lucifer is based on the DC comics character.

Here is where DC offices were once located (I pulled this scan off the inside of a Watchmen paperback):
dc.png

and DC comics published a comic series called, "New Gods".

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love the song in that movie.

Dance off Bro! Me verses You.

No, I'm kidding. I just love that scene.

That's how they get you to worship them. They do a funny song and dance, and you're hooked. This is no small matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's the Justice League
jla.png

Batman is Hades, god of the underworld. Superman is Apollo, the sun god (Death). Wonder Woman probably represents Astarte/ Ishtar. Aquaman is the "beast/ king from the sea". Hawkman/ woman represents the "birds of heaven".

According to the comics, Shazam is a god with the powers of
S The wisdom of Solomon;
H The strength of Hercules;
A The stamina of Atlas;
Z The power of Zeus;
A The courage of Achilles;
M The speed of Mercury.

Since the statue of Zeus was the original abomination statue, it's a bit disturbing to see the inclusion of Zeus here.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're the expert, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Ah, you are offended that I pretend to know something?

Or would you like me to explain next what Dr. Who and the Tardis idol in your avatar is all about?

My avatar is to show people that idols occur in their everyday life and they don't think twice about it - it is Moses, by Michaelangelo, in the Vatican but it clearly is an image of the False Prophet. What's your excuse?

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love the song in that movie.

Dance off Bro! Me verses You.

No, I'm kidding. I just love that scene.

I'm not trying to say that I am more self righteous than you. We all have our idols that need to be removed. The only reason I put this thread together is to show that there is a huge danger that needs to be highlighted. Very few Christians are even aware of these kinds of idols of thought and that they exist in such a deliberate manner.

The purpose of all these idols is to deceive. Because they are not scrutinized, they pass into the subconscious and manipulate people. The most direct programming exists in kids entertainment because they are the next generation and will be desensitized to it.

Upvote 0

Matthew Twentyfour

Take up your cross daily, and follow Me. Luke 9:23
Jan 19, 2015
✟8,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We all have our idols that need to be removed. The only reason I put this thread together is to show that there is a huge danger that needs to be highlighted. Very few Christians are even aware of these kinds of idols of thought and that they exist in such a deliberate manner.

The purpose of all these idols is to deceive.

You're taking this stuff way too serious bro. And my idol is the guy in my avatar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SilverBlade

May 12, 2013
✟16,008.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Oh Jeez. People read way too much into fictional characters and settings.

Tony Stark's suit was made because of science, not from a supernatural origin.

Hawkeye was named because he's an exceptionally good marksmen with archery.

Black Widow is named because she's deadly, silent, and can move quickly.

Thor is the only "false god" in the group - and even Marvel altered the character a bit and basically explain him as part of an advanced alien race, which early humans would mistake him as a god as they thought everything above their technological level was 'god-like'.

Bruce Banner/The Hulk is basically a modern-day Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde. A science experiment gone entire wrong (or entirely accidentally right. He's basically a scientist. Not a 'false god' in any way.

Marvel didn't specifically choose these characters out of "Hey, lets try to DECEIVE all the Christians out there, yeah! good idea!". How..ridiculous. They chose these characters because they were popular enough to justify movies, AND that they were the main characters that Marvel had retained the movie rights too - as Marvel had sold the movie rights to a lot of the other characters.

People take these things far far too seriously. It's just a movie, with fictional characters, never intended to be picked apart and analysed in a lab for hidden meanings which are not there.

It's just a movie. Relax about it and enjoy it for what it is,

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh Jeez. People read way too much into fictional characters and settings.

Tony Stark's suit was made because of science, not from a supernatural origin.

Hawkeye was named because he's an exceptionally good marksmen with archery.

Black Widow is named because she's deadly, silent, and can move quickly.

Thor is the only "false god" in the group - and even Marvel altered the character a bit and basically explain him as part of an advanced alien race, which early humans would mistake him as a god as they thought everything above their technological level was 'god-like'.

Bruce Banner/The Hulk is basically a modern-day Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde. A science experiment gone entire wrong (or entirely accidentally right. He's basically a scientist. Not a 'false god' in any way.

Marvel didn't specifically choose these characters out of "Hey, lets try to DECEIVE all the Christians out there, yeah! good idea!". How..ridiculous. They chose these characters because they were popular enough to justify movies, AND that they were the main characters that Marvel had retained the movie rights too - as Marvel had sold the movie rights to a lot of the other characters.

People take these things far far too seriously. It's just a movie, with fictional characters, never intended to be picked apart and analysed in a lab for hidden meanings which are not there.

It's just a movie. Relax about it and enjoy it for what it is,

It most certainly is not a movie to entertain. You can say I am ridiculous all you want until you are blue in the face, but the fact is, you are wrong.

Modern science fiction was created by Jules Verne and H G Wells.

Wells wrote about the New World Order (1940): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_World_Order_(Wells)
The Open Conspiracy: Blue Prints for a World Revolution (1928) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Open_Conspiracy
The Shape of Things to Come (1933) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shape_of_Things_to_Come

If you want just a general overview, see http://www.henrymakow.com/hg_wells_prophet_of_the_new_wo.html

If people understood Wells and his fiction work within the context of his one world government ideology, I think people would have a vastly different view of pop culture.

The “Invisible Man” is referring to God: the “invisible man in the sky” – but his twist on it is that God is just a man, an invisible man with delusions of grandeur.

“War of the Worlds” makes God out to be an alien, the little green men being the angels, distorting passages like this :(Obi 1
3The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rock,b
in your lofty dwelling,
who say in your heart,
“Who will bring me down to the ground?”
4Though you soar aloft like the eagle,
though your nest is set among the stars,
from there I will bring you down,
declares the Lord.

The Island of Dr. Moreau “foresaw’ the whole genetic engineering story/ “Nephilim ancient astronauts tampering with monkey DNA to make men”.

The Time Machine (the most interesting one from a research POV) started the whole idiotic “time travel” meme which is a reference to the antichrist “thinking to change times” Dan 7:25.
The Eloi (children of the Elohim) are the evolutionary descendents of Christians (the same “Indians” of the Brave New World) and the Morlocks are “Gog’ – evolved to the end of the “1000 years”. Rev 20

People want to pretend that the financial crisis is a million miles away from the local movie theater, but this could not be more wrong. It is all one and the same. The banking regime that is formulating the NWO currently in the birthing process is part and parcel with science fiction and superhero propaganda and has been for a very long time.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Green Lantern
green lantern.png

is Zerubbabel with God's signet ring
Haggai 2
20 And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;

22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

23 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the Lord, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.
The signet is a signet ring, like the ring above. The signet is a ring that holds a personal seal, in this case, the "seal of God"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(emblem)#Signet_rings

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's the new Batman Vs Superman trailer

There's so much packed into just this 2 minute trailer, it's crazy.

Go to the 22 second mark and see Isaiah 14:9

Also, Superman's "S" is actually a greek "stigma" (stigma means 6) (stigma also means "mark or brand" http://biblehub.com/greek/4742.htm)

post.png

Upvote 0

SilverBlade

May 12, 2013
✟16,008.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It most certainly is not a movie to entertain. You can say I am ridiculous all you want until you are blue in the face, but the fact is, you are wrong.

You can tell me that I'm wrong until you are blue in the face, but the fact it, you are wrong.

Genetic engineering and time travel have been staples in Science Fiction since 'forever'. Some of it really clever, some of it just bad.

Society has always been fascinated at the concept of Time Travel...and it isn't bloody deception or a sin to explore the idea in a fictional universe.

The 'S' symbol in Superman was explain as 'hope' in Man of Steel..so we have to take it as such..hope. You honestly can't say that the S symbol on him means 666 - as there's only 1 S for 1 6, not 3.

I have zero idea why you get worked up over this. Science Fiction is just that...fiction...not real...not meant to be taken as such.

Matthew 7:1-3: Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

If you're going to judge others for seeing movies as pure entertainment, then you should also prepare to be judged yourself for "mistakes" you also do

Upvote 0