The End of Times

Originally posted by SnuP
I will say this real clear for you.

There is nothing new (of man) under the sun.  (sin, weakness, fear, hope, pride, love, and lust, etc.)

Don't tell me that I'm adding words in for the rest of the context shows that it is talking about what man has in himself.  This should be obvious to you.  Are you so eager to prove you theology that you over look the obvious.

Hay,
'i' am not trying to tell you 'nutin'. I just quoted scripture, not a bunch of mans 'obvious' stuff.

I know that it takes [FAITH to BELIEVE the Master's WORDS]. That is what it is all about! From Heb. 5 tooooo Heb. 6. (check verse 6!)

Personally: For me, ( i am talking) The verse in Psalms 77:13 was the groundwork of [my] faith in my Master. I had at first, all kind of thoughts on His Words. Other Worlds? twice repeated in the plural of speech? The 'test' of the forbidden tree growing [in] the garden, of 'VERY GOOD' created humans? The rebellion in heaven of created 'PERFECT' ones, and, God permitted Lucifer to live on??? Then he was cast unto earth? And he was once the covering cherub in the temple of God, over the Ark of His Covenant??

And then came Adam & Eves (FIRST) creation, Cain. And Cain was allowed to live on like his new master was?? Gen. 4:7. And these parents were made in the image of God! (all the way down to being able to pro/create)
Then i wondered, what was before in the history of earth??? (the eccl.'s chapters again) Other worlds [not] in rebellion. Were they tested also? And mans [first created] child Cain, rebelled?? Was Lucifer the GodHeads FIRST of creation?? God said so in the Eccl. verses! Do you have a problem with this? SURELY! Does this make the Word of the Master wrong? Hardly!

Then what is this testing about?? Created 'perfect'! try Rom. 8:1! Still we have NO TESTED [DEVELOPED] CHARACTER---*FAITH*! (these were, still needed questions that i needed answered)

Do not mis/understand my question here!

The exact [same provisions] that these all HAD, i today also have. It is CALLED THE ETERNAL, EVERLASTING GOSPEL & COVENANT!
PROMISES WITH THE CONDITIONAL PROVISIONS OF THE MASTER HIMSELF! :clap: Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9 These are [our provisions] to DEVELOPE CHARACTER! ["IF"] we will? that is my decision & free choice. Heb. 12:4 through 8.

Well, lets try another question for 'me', (in past tense)
Matt 25 has an 50-50% PURE VIRGIN DENOMINATIONAL ratio that is likened to the 'Kindgom of Heaven'!! Five WISE & five FOOLISH, and the only believed saved ones?? This is my (?) mark!

Rev. teaches that 1/3 of the angels of heaven were cast to the earth. So i see there is a number in between 1/3 & 50% uncounted for? FAITH?? What is that?? BELIEVE THE MASTER'S WORDS?? Do 'i'? (or did i)

OK: This small percentage is what 'i' wanted to understand about? Sin in heaven amongst the [saved] BELIEVERS! Then i read of the [EVERLASTING GOSPEL & the EVERLASTING COVENANT]! (verses? Rev. 14:6's first part & Heb.13:20's last part) Surely eternal goes that far back, huh? The BLOOD OF CHRIST AND THE PLAN OF SALVATION?
(notice the word THE PLAN!!) This took FAITH TO BELIEVE. Any how, over a period of time the [Grace of Christ] was Quenced & Grieved away, and the open sin of rebellion was 'MATURE'!! (testing to see if any more of these past/tence PERFECT angels could be saved) try Ps. 19:13 & 1 John 5:17!

What was before this Lord?? Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15 tells me. That takes some faith to believe huh? (and what do you say? 'The Obvious' & 'so eager to prove your theology? :scratch: Again these are [my] questions that i once had. Not still! And as far as any others are concerned, by me? They will believe as [they] please. And it seems that the Lord let all have this free DECISION to make also, again it is CALLED FAITH :)

In the Master's quickly finished work for the 'House of God' [FIRST]. 1 Peter 4:17-Lev. 16:14. It that you perhaps? No, 'i' think not. Your testing will be the soon to be 666 one.
P/N/B/

Upvote 0

e4God

Visiting WebHead
Mar 11, 2002
Citizen of The Heavens
Visit site
✟8,085.00
Faith
Christian
I fear we are degenerating here into an argument that cannot be followed well.

Let's keep it simple:

If God said he would not do something without first telling us, then He must have told us what time we were living in, and what His next move would be.

If ALL Prophecy has been fulfilled (in man's understanding of time) then God has not told us what would happen next.

This contradiction is not possible if the Word is true. So, we must be at some point in the timeline.

My question is... Where ?

Upvote 0

Patmosman_sga

Jun 17, 2002
Georgia
Visit site
✟783.00
Faith
Protestant
Originally posted by e4God

Let's keep it simple:

If God said he would not do something without first telling us, then He must have told us what time we were living in, and what His next move would be.

If ALL Prophecy has been fulfilled (in man's understanding of time) then God has not told us what would happen next.

This contradiction is not possible if the Word is true. So, we must be at some point in the timeline.

All prophecy is fulfilled in Christ, crucified and risen. All that is left to take place in "time" is the full realization of the victory he won at Calvary. That is the hope toward which the Church presses, making real that victory through holy and godly living, proclaiming the kingdom of God through word and deed. Forget about "timelines" and "tribulation maps." They are only sophisticated excuses for sitting on your butt while millions perish without ever knowing that Christ died for them.

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
we are at the stage where God is returning the hearts of the father and the children toward each other. Malachi 4:5,6  He is poring out the mantle of Elijah on modern day prophets so that they can point those with the heart of sonship back toward spiritual fathers (Apostles, etc.).  God is doing this to heal and prepare the church to become the Bride.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by SnuP
we are at the stage where God is returning the hearts of the father and the children toward each other. Malachi 4:5,6  He is poring out the mantle of Elijah on modern day prophets so that they can point those with the heart of sonship back toward spiritual fathers (Apostles, etc.).  God is doing this to heal and prepare the church to become the Bride.

Are you asserting that Malachi 4:5,6 is now fulfilled in specific events happening today?

What events would those be?

Do you believe your interpratation to be infallible?

There is only one group of Christians that has ever been able to infallibly claim that a specific event they witnessed was indeed the fulfillment of prophesy.

That would be the apostles.

It is a feat that has never been equaled by any other. Never.

Do you contend you have equaled it now?

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by parousia70

Are you asserting that Malachi 4:5,6 is now fulfilled in specific events happening today?

There is only one group of Christians that has ever been able to infallibly claim that a specific event they witnessed was indeed the fulfillment of prophesy.

It is a feat that has never been equaled by any other. Never.

Do you contend you have equaled it now?

Accualy I'm contending that those around me who are apostles have infallibly claimed that a specific event they witnessed was indeed the fulfillment of prophesy.  And that I have born witness to this in my sight and in my spirit and know it to be true. 

I have already discribed the events.  Children are being healed and then fathered into maturity in the things of God.  Those who once where thought to be mature have become like little children that they also might recieve correction.  And it is modern day apostles and prophets that are leading people to become like little children again.  They are then releasing these people to the father heart of God.

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Peter Said that he was an eyewitness to the fulfillment of Joel's "last days" prophesy. (Acts 2:16-17)

Are you saying it will be fulfilled again?

How many times must Joel's prophesy be fulfilled before we can accept it has been completely fulfilled?

Peter claimed infallibly that it was fulfilled and he was an eyewitness.

Who today will be able to make such an infallible claim?

You?

Me?

That brings up something interesting:

Who today is capable of infallibly claiming that any particular event is the fulfillment of prophesy?

Wasn't that an ability that was given only to the original apostles?

Accually the Bible says that Peter said, "this is what was spoken of by the prophet Joel.  The scripture is continuing to be fulfilled even unto this day.  Verse 19-21 of Acts 2 were not fulfilled on the day of pentecost, so therefore there must be more to come.

Upvote 0

Let's keep it simple:

Pastor N.B. here: (simple you say? :scratch:)
Perhaps this is not what you are asking?

If you are, then, we are at [The Ending] of this 'earths' history! OK?
We are in the 'little time of trouble' at the present time! Terrorism? We have not seen anything yet! We are just starting. (yet, this is just the first death, & the real terrorist's are the ones leading Christians into the second death! Rev. 18:4)

We modernise 'plagues'. (aids) & all of the 'filth' in 'c'hristianity as being 'sick' etc. (or 'only' believe as faith!) try also [last days] of 2 Tim. 3:1-7!
And for where 'Christ is at' in todays setting!? Joshua 7:12's last part! We can 'profess' till the cows come home, yet you cannot 'break the Word of God'. (see 1 Cor. 14:32 or Rev. 22:9)

Please NOTE: God is not speaking of the individual heart here.

Then comes the time of the 'worlds probation' closing!
God will once again have a [test] for these. Most of the world profess some kind of 'truth'.
The 'mark of the beast' is that testing. (not the Virgin denomination of Matt. 25. They are tested FIRST & a wheat & tare seperation takes (took) place. 1 Peter 4:17-Lev. 16:14 & 2 Thess. 2:1-3)

Try this 'very public' site for this subject:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pastornb/messages

The 'c'hristian world will do anything to get out of this time of trouble that is [in progress]. The trouble will excellerate & we will soon see what they think that it will take? Read Rev. 17:17-18. The test will be the same one God used in history past to see who are safe to save! See Na. 1:9. The 'Land of Canaan' is ones hope! And before the professed could go there, God tested them to see if they were safe to save! Read it in Ex. 16. This will be the 'Same Royal Law' testing, yet they were tested on only one commandment! see James 2:10-12 & Eccl. 12:13-14. And that will be
[HIS SABBATH DAY]. Read it over a couple pages on, Ex. 20:8.

My Master said: "If ye LOVE ME, keep my commandments." TRUE REAL LOVE FOR THE MASTER IS THAT TEST!

Personally, for me and my house, we are not desiring to wait to show the Savior that we Love Him! :clap:
P/N/B/

Upvote 0
Well, I must have missed the millenial reign.
*Pastor N.B. here: Is this belief 'set in concrete'?

And why does satan still work evil if he has been locked up?
*Pastor N.B. here: You are wrong in your time frame is all!

When was the earth destroyed by fire?
*Pastor N.B. here: You are right, It has not been!

And what of the New Heaven and new earth?
*Pastor N.B. here: That is also down the road a piece! :)

If you have time & interest try the site at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pastornb/messages

At the top of all pgs. there is a, MSG# [ ] <(a box) then another [box]
with a [GO] button.

If you desire? You can go to the site & put number 132 into the MSG# box,
and click on the [go] button and one part of a two part subject will appear. The next post that is No. 133 concludes a subject on the movie "Left Behind". These two posts use [scripture] to tell us your questions answer.

Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

&nbsp;

It is a&nbsp;feat that&nbsp;has never been&nbsp;equaled by any other. Never.

Do you&nbsp;contend&nbsp;you&nbsp;have equaled it now?
Parousia: (some added highlights)
Take heart friend, Christ 'Gospel'ized' the same problem :)! Notice Luke 3:4.
"[AS IT IS WRITTEN] in the book of the Words of Esaias the prophet, [SAYING, THE VOICE OF ONE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD]..." Elijah in person?? Hardly! This happens only at the First coming of Christ only, HARDLY!

And how much is the need in TODAYS [SECOND COMING] SETTING? Mal. 4:5 says:
"Behold, [I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET *BEFORE THE {COMING} OF THE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD]..." The first time only? Even that would have made Christ a false Christ, understood as some here suggest, for John the Baptist was not the person of Elijah!!

Yet, your post AGREES WITH CHRIST! Notice forum: What HE SAY'S IN HIS OWN WORDS in Matt. 11:14. "AND [[IF]] YE WILL RECEIVE IT, ( :sleep:)
[THIS IS ELIAS, WHICH WAS FOR TO COME]". And verse 10?

"For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, [I SEND MY *MESSENGER BEFORE MY FACE], WHICH [SHALL PREPARE THY WAY BEFORE THEE.]"

And yes, 'inspiration CANNOT BE BROKEN'! See Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15.

In the Master's quickly finished for the 'House of God [FIRST], 1 Peter 4:17
P/N/B/

Upvote 0
Well, I must have missed the millenial reign.

And why does satan still work evil if he has been locked up?
He is loose until all the wicked are dead & all the rightous are in heaven! :)
Which is very shortly. try 1 Peter 4:17. Then the earth is de/populated except for satan & his serving angels.
When was the earth destroyed by fire?
The first time? Or are you saying that it has another time/frame? If you are saying this, then what human can live through this? :scratch:

And what of the New Heaven and new earth?
Once again, who on earth could be living, except for evil spirits, while the heaven & the earth are being destroyed?
End of P/N/B/ remarks

Upvote 0