Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Schiff is groveling before the Senate. The end is near.
I sure hope so. Then the House can get back to work ... on the next impeachment.

And I wouldn't have minded terribly dumping Trump for Pence.

• Haha
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
how many times to i have to tell homies NO ONE KNOWS THE END HUMAN DONT ANGELS DONT DEMONS DONT JESUS DOESNT EVEN KNOW ONLY THE FATHER SO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND IF IT HAPPENS SO BE IT WE WONT EXPECT THE END IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE HE WILL COME AT A TIME WE LEAST EXPECT
The end of the impeachment?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I sure hope so. Then the House can get back to work ... on the next impeachment.

I wouldn't have minded terribly dumping Donald for a Magic 8-Ball.

Or better still, Stubbs the Cat.

50048d2669bedd031300000d

What Kind of Town Elects a Cat as its Mayor?

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
In the interest of being realistic, I'd change this tweet to when he is acquitted.

83775728_4152555408088739_4031370541565739008_n.jpg

There are posters on this forum that just read this and thought: “Good.”

This is what they want. I know I’ll be accused of participating in an illegal coup for voting against Trump in November. I also think that if Trump wins in November he is going to run again in 2024, because who is going to stop them. The Constitution? Don’t make me laugh. The Constitution doesn’t apply to Trump. And the Republicans made it clear that they won’t try to enforce it on him.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are posters on this forum that just read this and thought: “Good.”

This is what they want. I know I’ll be accused of participating in an illegal coup for voting against Trump in November. I also think that if Trump wins in November he is going to run again in 2024, because who is going to stop them. The Constitution? Don’t make me laugh. The Constitution doesn’t apply to Trump. And the Republicans made it clear that they won’t try to enforce it on him.

Isn't there a book coming out detailing the corruption of the Biden's?

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Isn't there a book coming out detailing the corruption of the Biden's?

There’s a book by Bolton detailing Trump’s corruption coming out. Not like it matters. Republicans don’t care about corruption done by Trump. The impeachment trial was proof of that Lamar Alexander essentially spelled it out for everyone.

I don’t know why I’m bothering. If Trump announced tomorrow that Christianity is banned because people are worshipping Jesus more than him, I fully expect you and most of his followers to burn your Bibles and renounce Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There’s a book by Bolton detailing Trump’s corruption coming out. Not like it matters. Republicans don’t care about corruption done by Trump. The impeachment trial was proof of that Lamar Alexander essentially spelled it out for everyone.

I don’t know why I’m bothering. If Trump announced tomorrow that Christianity is banned because people are worshipping Jesus more than him, I fully expect you and most of his followers to burn your Bibles and renounce Christ.

You needn’t bother. As I’ve said several times on these pages, no arguments based in law, ethics or morality will sway Trump diehards...they sold their souls to the ‘devil’ long ago.

You have to vote them into irrelevance...!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pleinmont

Jan 8, 2020
North Wales
✟23,411.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Anyone is better than Trump, but Pence isn't brilliant either, I dislike his extreme right-wing politics.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Good advice. I'd beware of tweets like this one.

Perhaps Donald should hire some foreign goons to investigate this guy? Maybe send him a message to shut his mouth?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

"Crucify him! Crucify him! We have no King but Donald!" -- Two Corinthians...

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You needn’t bother. As I’ve said several times on these pages, no arguments based in law, ethics or morality will sway Trump diehards...they sold their souls to the ‘devil’ long ago.

You have to vote them into irrelevance...!

Using the voting system Russia proved last time was completely compromised and vulnerable to tampering.

Upvote 0