Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
yeah they are hysterical....they get a little carried away with the play fighting....and I know it's all part of learning and growing up....but I only let it go so far...

...that's what happened at the end...they went a little too far and I came walking in with a firm "enough" then they stop and come front and center looking all cute and innocent...LOL

They are funny! Just like kids...push those boundries...lol

I'm a little bummed they look like they're in jail...but that puppy pen is the best investment...they're safe and happy with room to play!

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ROFL

How adorable!!!

I laughed so hard around 2:10 when the one walked over
and bit the other one in the butt. LOL

They are SO cute Cris.

& their little voices when they play are hilarious too.

I know all about the puppy gates, yes it looks like they're
in prison, but they don't always stay there and it's so
much safer for them and your house!!
:cool::)

Thanks for sharing your new babies with us!

Upvote 0

desmalia

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays
Sep 29, 2006
Canada
Visit site
✟18,512.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Awwww thank you sister....:hug:...how is Gracie doing? I bet she's getting big....got any new pics?

Gracie is doing great! I still cannot get over what a honey she is. She's nine months old today, and still likes to have her suckles every day. And she's FAT. Giant butterball with a teeny little head, lol.

Here's a shot of her and my other cat from a few days ago. We're having a nasty heat wave lately.

Untitled-40s.jpg

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
ROFL

How adorable!!!

I laughed so hard around 2:10 when the one walked over
and bit the other one in the butt. LOL

They are SO cute Cris.

& their little voices when they play are hilarious too.

I know all about the puppy gates, yes it looks like they're
in prison, but they don't always stay there and it's so
much safer for them and your house!!
:cool::)

Thanks for sharing your new babies with us!

LOL...that was Sophie biting Eli's behind. I like how Eli shakes it off when she gets the better of him...

I thought at first it was Sophie who was predominately the aggressor....but it's Eli most of the time...

I tried explaining to him that it really is all about the the size of the DOG in the fight...not the size of the FIGHT IN the dog....but he does't agree...LOL

yes...we're looking forward to when they're big enough to have run of the house...but we are enjoying every minute of the "baby" phase....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Too cute, Cris, and playful little rascals they are! My sister has a tri-colored Shih Tzu (my gent is black and white) and she's a hoot.

It's good they're crated. Makes life a little less crazy for all of you. Enjoy!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Gracie is doing great! I still cannot get over what a honey she is. She's nine months old today, and still likes to have her suckles every day. And she's FAT. Giant butterball with a teeny little head, lol.

Here's a shot of her and my other cat from a few days ago. We're having a nasty heat wave lately.

Untitled-40s.jpg

awwwww Des...how cute...they look beat in the heat. How sweet! thanks for sharin' a new pic!

:clap:

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
They are ridiculously cute!!!
Enjoy them :)

(My daughter is planning to kidnap them... but you're probably far enough away to be safe:D)

ROTFL....I just asked them if they know they are "rediculously" cute! LOL

How sweet...if a girl shows up with a cute English accent...I'll know who she belongs to...^_^

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Too cute, Cris, and playful little rascals they are! My sister has a tri-colored Shih Tzu (my gent is black and white) and she's a hoot.

It's good they're crated. Makes life a little less crazy for all of you. Enjoy!!!!

Oh yes...they are quite active...Sophie more so than Eli...he's quite small. We have to feed him some "special" stuff and feed him more often in smaller amounts than Sophie (but she gets a little bit every time he does)....now she is a chow hound.

Our Sasha was black and white...and Sarai...I've got a photo of her on my homepage...workin' on her tan...she was gold and white.

I just love their coloring too...I can't wait to see how their coats look when they get older.

We are just having a blast with these two! :)

Puppy kisses!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BustedFlat

All Glory goes to God
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2007
Houston Texas
Visit site
✟49,791.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They are ridiculously cute!!!
Enjoy them :)

(My daughter is planning to kidnap them... but you're probably far enough away to be safe:D)

They are so cute it should be illegal... It will make it hard to discipline them for sure.

You daughter is welcome to come visit them ( but it is a long way;))

Reactions: Cris413
Upvote 0