U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is the third leg of the four in determining how close we are to the possible return of our Lord for his church. The first was the tread “2300 days.” The second is, 1290 days, and the third is this one. The fourth will follow, it’s the one that will tie the 4 together (I hope). If not, I have personally learned quite a bit in all the research done.

Mohammed or Mahomet, the founder of Islamism, born at the end of the 6th century A.D., claimed to have replanted the only true and ancient one professed by Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and all the prophets by destroying the gross idolatry into which the his countrymen had fallen, and that he had weeded out the corruption and superstitions which the latter Jews and Christians had introduced into their religions. He claimed to have reduced his new religion to its original parity, which consisted chiefly in the worship of one God. He first converted his own household, and then revealed the secret of his mission to his wife; telling her that the angel Gabriel had appeared to him, and told him that he was appointed the apostle of God.

In the 12th year of his mission Mohammed claimed that he had made his night journey form Mecca to Jerusalem; and from there into heaven. This may have been expressed by him in order to pretend he had conversed with God; this in order to establish the authority he desired. He left behind an oral tradition, and made his sayings serve the same purpose as the oral laws of the Jews. Mohammed began to think of propagating his religion beyond the borders of Arabia, and so he sent messenger’s to the neighboring princes, with letters to invite them to Mohammedanism. Mohammed soon entered into war against Grecian forces, this in order to revenge the death of one of his ambassadors. The Greeks being superior in number, including the number of auxiliary Arabs, they totaled 100,000. He was at first repulsed, but eventually overthrew the Greeks and brought back with him the spoils of war.

Let’s jump forward to the year 685 A.D. This was the year the building of the Dome of the Rock began. The Dome is a Muslim shrine in Jerusalem that is the oldest existing Islamic monument. It was built over a rock that had been sacred to the Jews for many hundreds of years; it’s where Abraham made ready to sacrifice his son Isaac unto God. Too the Muslims it represents the place where the Prophet Mohammed claimed to have ascended into heaven. The building of this structure began in 685 A.D. and concluded in 691 by the caliph Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan. It was built not for public worship but as a shrine for pilgrims.

Since the destruction of the temple the Jews have not offered any sacrifices, and several of their religious rites that had been directed by God upon their ancestors, could no longer be observed by the nation and people; this because certain holy days had been confined to the Promised Land, and were to be attended to by the Levites and offered in the Holy of Holies. The great transgression of the Jews after the captivity in Babylon was nothing but contempt for the holy things of God, they thumbing their nose at the sacred services. Animal sacrifices without blemish were replaced with sick and lame offerings.

Mal.1:7-8, “Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say , wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, the table of the LORD is contemptible. And if you offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? And if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? Offer it now unto thy governor, will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? Saith the Lord of hosts.”

The building of the Dome of the Rock may play an important part in directing us in our quest to determine, not the day or the hour, but possibly the year of the Lord’s return for his Church.

I am having some difficulty with the Hebrew words used in Dan.8:6-11. I will take it as far as I can, than you can decide.

Phil LaSpino

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why don't you just come out and say it: 685 AD + 1335 is 2020. 730 iconoclasm + 1290 = 2020.

Also, Suleiman the Magnificent's commandment in 1535 to "restore Jerusalem" can quite easily be said to be fulfilled in 2024 - thus the last "week" is 2017-24. The middle of the 7 would be 2020/2021.

Now that you are on board, can I convince you that the next president is the antichrist?

Upvote 0

PhillipLaSpino

Achieve; don’t plunder!
Nov 17, 2007
U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

There are those christian's who talk too little, in this, they prevent their usefulness. But than there are those who talk too much and in so doing spoil their influence.

Tranquil, empty words never convinced anyone. Proof is required, being able to answer each and every question is of the utmost importance. I don't want to turn this into a three ring circus, saying things that cannot be proven with facts. I have been attempting to close all loop=holes, and willing to share as I go along the info I am gathering. You asked, Why don't I come out and say it? Because I just began gathering the information 3 weeks ago, and had no idea where it would lead. Today I crashed the books for almost 14 hrs, and still need more answers.

Hebrew interpretation of words in Daniel 8 will play a big part in the end results, right or wrong. So just be a nice person and be patient.

Phil

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
This is the third leg of the four in determining how close we are to the possible return of our Lord for his church. The first was the tread “2300 days.” The second is, 1290 days, and the third is this one. The fourth will follow, it’s the one that will tie the 4 together (I hope). If not, I have personally learned quite a bit in all the research done.

Mohammed or Mahomet, the founder of Islamism, born at the end of the 6th century A.D., claimed to have replanted the only true and ancient one professed by Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and all the prophets by destroying the gross idolatry into which the his countrymen had fallen, and that he had weeded out the corruption and superstitions which the latter Jews and Christians had introduced into their religions. He claimed to have reduced his new religion to its original parity, which consisted chiefly in the worship of one God. He first converted his own household, and then revealed the secret of his mission to his wife; telling her that the angel Gabriel had appeared to him, and told him that he was appointed the apostle of God.

In the 12th year of his mission Mohammed claimed that he had made his night journey form Mecca to Jerusalem; and from there into heaven. This may have been expressed by him in order to pretend he had conversed with God; this in order to establish the authority he desired. He left behind an oral tradition, and made his sayings serve the same purpose as the oral laws of the Jews. Mohammed began to think of propagating his religion beyond the borders of Arabia, and so he sent messenger’s to the neighboring princes, with letters to invite them to Mohammedanism. Mohammed soon entered into war against Grecian forces, this in order to revenge the death of one of his ambassadors. The Greeks being superior in number, including the number of auxiliary Arabs, they totaled 100,000. He was at first repulsed, but eventually overthrew the Greeks and brought back with him the spoils of war.

Let’s jump forward to the year 685 A.D. This was the year the building of the Dome of the Rock began. The Dome is a Muslim shrine in Jerusalem that is the oldest existing Islamic monument. It was built over a rock that had been sacred to the Jews for many hundreds of years; it’s where Abraham made ready to sacrifice his son Isaac unto God. Too the Muslims it represents the place where the Prophet Mohammed claimed to have ascended into heaven. The building of this structure began in 685 A.D. and concluded in 691 by the caliph Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan. It was built not for public worship but as a shrine for pilgrims.

Since the destruction of the temple the Jews have not offered any sacrifices, and several of their religious rites that had been directed by God upon their ancestors, could no longer be observed by the nation and people; this because certain holy days had been confined to the Promised Land, and were to be attended to by the Levites and offered in the Holy of Holies. The great transgression of the Jews after the captivity in Babylon was nothing but contempt for the holy things of God, they thumbing their nose at the sacred services. Animal sacrifices without blemish were replaced with sick and lame offerings.

Mal.1:7-8, “Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say , wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, the table of the LORD is contemptible. And if you offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? And if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? Offer it now unto thy governor, will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? Saith the Lord of hosts.”

The building of the Dome of the Rock may play an important part in directing us in our quest to determine, not the day or the hour, but possibly the year of the Lord’s return for his Church.

I am having some difficulty with the Hebrew words used in Dan.8:6-11. I will take it as far as I can, than you can decide.

Phil LaSpino
I agree with most of your post. From the taking away of daily sacrifices (by Nebuchadnezzar) to the first appearance of the abomination of desolation is 1290 years (on the 360 day calendar used in OT prophecy). And from 685 to the first resurrection is 1335 years. Depending on which calendar is used, the first resurrection wil occur, let's see, any day now. The appearance of the abomination of desolation also marks the 1260 years of trampling of Jerusalem by the 7th head of the beast.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Phil, I'm sorry, the 1335 day prophetic time period from Dan.12 don't got nothin to do with the Muslim Dome. It has to do with The King Dome. Can you see the little bar graph with the four green bars? The data I entered to make it is this:

First bar: 1260.
Second bar: 1290.
Third bar: 1335.
Fourth bar: TOP SECRET.

I don't want to sound like a know it all because I don't know it all but what I do know I can't tell ya. I don't know that it is my job to do that. I don't believe I could if I tried because of this:

He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those who have understanding;
He reveals deep and hidden things

There is a guy on another forum who is the very smart intellectual type that has written many papers on Dan.12. He subtracts 1290 from 1335 and says that the great tribulation is no longer than 45 days in length. I thought it was funny but he is just as serious as a heart attack and gets as mad as the devil when his work is questioned. He reminds me of when Jesus said this:

“I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children"

If the Lord has given me to know some of the secrets of The Kingdom of God, I doubt very much that He would grant me success in explaining it to all. Watch me try and see how I fail. This will sound to you as crazy as any thing you have ever heard.

The three prophetic time periods from Dan.12 are like a team, they shouldn't be split up. 1260, 1290 and 1335 are the keys that can unlock the greatest discovery in the history of mankind. They are literal days, not years, each shares the same day one and they have nothing to do with the destruction of Jerusalem. (I'm sorry to all my preterist friends)

The time, times and half a time from Dan.12 is the same as the 42 months from Rev.11:2, the 1260 days from Rev.11:3 and the 42 months from Rev. 13:5. This will be the last chance for salvation since we know that the two witnesses will be called back up to heaven at the end of 1260 days, their work and the work of the 144000 will be done.

The 1290 days is really quite simple. It's just a space of days that separate two big events. The taking away of the continual or the daily is the trigger event that marks day one of the tribulation. The abomination of desolation occurs at the other end on the 1290th day.

The 1335 days is the full duration of the end time tribulation. The 1260 and 1290 days fit inside of the 1335 days. All three of these time periods run concurrent with one another. If we make it to the 1335th day alive it means we are blessed by God. Those Elect still standing at that time will be witness to the greatest event in the history of mankind. Imagine what it will be like to stand before The Son of Man and not taste death.

When the numbers into a bar graph program they look like this:

<----1260---->
<-----1290----->
<------1335------>
<-------0000------->

All three of these time periods run concurrent with one another and each share the same day one. The smaller numbers, each with their own specific events, run out at different times within the larger 1335 day period. When the future abomination of desolation (AofD) begins on the 1290th day there will only be 45 days until the return of our Lord. I'm not worried about the end time AofD because by then we should be into the fourth bowl which will only have an effect on the bad guys. Lets see how easy it is for the mark of the beast guys to get us when they are covered with painful boils and the sun is scorching thier skin.

So how do you know I'm not just whistling Dixie on this stuff, what's my proof? I have an ace up my sleeve but I can't show it to you. It has to do with this: <-------0000-------> which is a real four digit number that I can't put on the net right now.

All glory goes to God The Father and Jesus His Son and Our Saviour. It would appear that The Lord knew from before the foundation of the universe how long the end time tribulation would be. He made the Sun, Earth and Moon at just the right specifications. Like giant hands on a cosmic clock these three spheres were made at just the right sizes, distances and speeds that every once and awhile they will tap out this peculiar number which is just too precise to be coincidental. This peculiar number is a mathematical lock fit with the three prophetic time periods from Daniel 12.

I told ya it would sound crazy.
And that's all I've got to say about that.

Upvote 0

Cees

Nov 4, 2017
Dieren
✟9,151.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 'Dome of the Rock' on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem became a fact, 7x 666 years, counted from man sinned, after Paradise (the starting point of the '6000 years').
That it is a multiple of 666 years will not surprise us at all.

However, counted from creation, this building became a fact after 7x 666 + 30 = 4692 years (that is to say: the year 689 on our calendar).

4692 = 204x 23 and the number 23 appears in God's Word being connected with 'judgement':
- The flood (1656 years after creation. 1656 = 72x 23)
- Before mentioning the flood to occur, in the Bible the name ‘Noah’ occurs 23 times!
- Before mentioning the actual destruction of Sodom & Gomorra, the name Abraham occurs 23 times!
- Death of Jesus (after 7 + 62 weeks = 69 weeks 69 = 3x 23 and remember, 23 means judgement !!)
etc.

That the 'Dome of the Rock' could be erected on the sacred site of the devastated 2nd temple, we might also see as a judgment.
The connection with the number 23 seems to underline this.

But ..... during the future Jewish year, which runs from Sept / Oct 2020 to Sept / Oct 2021 (the 1st year of Daniel's 70th week), this ‘palace of hate’ is standing there for a time period, equal to 2x 666 years.
By counting from the moment man sinned, after Paradise, we arrive at a point in time equal to 7x 666 + 2x 666 = 9x 666 years.
Then, I think it's over and done with ‘the Dome' and the 3rd temple then can be built.

The number 9 stands for symbolic: final (Eng.), End, that is it, schluss (D).
- the numerical value of 'Amen' at the end of a prayer, also translated as 'verily' (I say onto you), is 99.
- Jesus died in the 9th hour. It was finished, final !!
etc.

So, 9 x 666 years on the 6000 year timeline means the very end of ‘the Dome’.

Let us look at the word ‘Resurrection’.
The most significant number which could be used for this event to signify absolute finality is the gematria (the value) of this word: 999.

We know, redemption is by blood alone.
It is absolutely final with God: ‘blood’ occurs 99 times in the New Testament !

So, after 9 x 666 years on the 6000 year timeline the days of ‘the Dome’ are over !!

Many, many more events, which who are already happened and (in my opinion) future events too, turned out to be happening and to happen, mathematicaly planned on the 6000 + 1000 + 10 years.

In the near future we will first have the revelation of the antichrist and shortly after that (2 months later), followed by THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH around Pentecost 2020.
(with the event of the rapture, the feast of Pentecost is completely fullfilled. Not sooner !!)

The church was founded at Pentecost in the year 31 on our calendar.
From Pentecost 31 up until Pentecost 2020 we count 1989 years.
1989 is the gematria of 'the sons of God'.
And also: 1989 = 13 x 153 while 153 is the number for the complete church in the resurrection.

Remember as the 153 fishes stood symbolic for the complete church being saved. Not one fish went lost. The net did not broke: the gospel of salvation is perfect !!!

Its not about 'blood' moons or so called 'signs' in the heavens but its all about symbolic perfection and absolute order which can be find in Gods dealing with mankind.

So, be ready to meet your Saviour, spend your time to warn your loved ones and friends when they are not saved (yet).
Jesus is coming soon for His bride !!

Shalom!
Cees.

Upvote 0