The Doctrine of Faith is from the Torah! (Romans10)

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Doctrine of Faith is from the Torah!

Christopher Enoch explains, well, you see the title. He explains that Yahshua, the word, and the Torah are synonymous.

Christopher and I share many of the same beliefs. It's actually quite surprising; because he touches in so many unusual points, that men haven't led me to.

He has a strong message, a polished production, and he's been doing this for years; but his audience is miniscule. I've seen a few believers in his vain, on Youtube, who complain of censorship, and who are posting on other platforms. Christopher is not an exception. I've also seen this censorship on Youtube for myself.

I admire Christopher's perseverance for continuing his hard work, to deliver his message to such a small audience.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,744.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This doesn't answer my question; and it doesn't seem to be related to the OP.

And if we are careful to observe every one of these commandments before the LORD our God, as He has commanded us, then that will be our righteousness.”

Jesus is the only one i know of that did not make a way for the Devil and this by the keeping of Gods law and this not of his own doing ....

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You enter into His kingdom, and follow His rules... it is that simple. You can not keep this earth's rules and expect the Lord of the Universe to give you a stamp of approval and state you are part of His kingdom.

Heb 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. {ordinances: or, ceremonies }

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Heb 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. {ordinances: or, ceremonies }
"______, on earth as it is in heaven...."

Matthew 6:10

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Thems on parchment, those that have the eternal seal are in stone and are to be placed in the heart.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Where in the world you seem to imply that the Temples in Jerusalem were a
worldly sanctuary borders on blasphemy to a Messianic Believer in Messiah Yeshua.
1Co 5:7
For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
πρόδρομος
Yes, but not in a worldly sanctuary, as the crucifixion of the Lamb of GOD
wouldn't have been recognized by GOD if in a worldly sanctuary.​

PLEASE don't derail this thread with your biased opinions. Have you nothing to offer with respect to the initial youtube? Both MJs and Christians generally find some agreement with this youtube ...

Tanach translated scriptures generally use "trust" whereas translations of the Apostolic Writings (New Testament scriptures) use "faith". What, if any, is the difference, between "trust" as used in the Tanach and "faith" as used in the Apostoic Writings (NT)? That seems to be one question worth exploring.

I ask this because i believe there is a difference between "trust" and "faith" when it comes to the indwelling/abiding presence (atonement for sin) of His Spirit in a new born again creation in Messiah Yeshua / Christ Jesus. All MJs "trust" the Torah, but some MJs may lack "faith" in the Apostolic Writings whether it be in the Book of John or in Paul's Apostolic letters or other NT books by Jewish authors.​

Upvote 0

Mari_magdel

Bible hugger
Jun 14, 2020
Missouri
Visit site
✟19,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Doctrine of Faith is from the Torah!

Christopher Enoch explains, well, you see the title. He explains that Yahshua, the word, and the Torah are synonymous.

Christopher and I share many of the same beliefs. It's actually quite surprising; because he touches in so many unusual points, that men haven't led me to.

He has a strong message, a polished production, and he's been doing this for years; but his audience is miniscule. I've seen a few believers in his vain, on Youtube, who complain of censorship, and who are posting on other platforms. Christopher is not an exception. I've also seen this censorship on Youtube for myself.

I admire Christopher's perseverance for continuing his hard work, to deliver his message to such a small audience.

So essentially you both teach that the Messiah is referenced to as the word. Is this scriptural? Let’s see:
John 1:14 (KJV)
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

By denying one you deny the other. This is very important to know and teach. Great post.

97077D78-A521-4D8C-B09E-7E8318A1E048.jpeg

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That leads to the question, how can you have trust if you have no faith in it?
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
worldly sanctuary borders on blasphemy to a Messianic Believer in Messiah Yeshua.

PLEASE don't derail this thread with your biased opinions. Have you nothing to offer with respect to the initial youtube? Both MJs and Christians generally find some agreement with this youtube ...

Tanach translated scriptures generally use "trust" whereas translations of the Apostolic Writings (New Testament scriptures) use "faith". What, if any, is the difference, between "trust" as used in the Tanach and "faith" as used in the Apostoic Writings (NT)? That seems to be one question worth exploring.

I ask this because i believe there is a difference between "trust" and "faith" when it comes to the indwelling/abiding presence (atonement for sin) of His Spirit in a new born again creation in Messiah Yeshua / Christ Jesus. All MJs "trust" the Torah, but some MJs may lack "faith" in the Apostolic Writings whether it be in the Book of John or in Paul's Apostolic letters or other NT books by Jewish authors.​

It simply means earthly for crying out loud. Outta here. This is the second time you have made railing accusations against me.​

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So essentially you both teach that the Messiah is referenced to as the word. Is this scriptural? Let’s see:
John 1:14 (KJV)
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

By denying one you deny the other. This is very important to know and teach. Great post.

View attachment 280457

That's the way I understand it.

(CLV) Jn 5:46
For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for the writes concerning Me.

(CLV) Jn 5:47
Now if you are not believing this writings, how shall you be believing My declarations?"

Here is a little something I threw together a while back. Since then, I have found many more relevant verses. I should probably revise this; but here goes:

(CLV) Jn 14:6
Jesus is saying to him, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one is coming to the Father except through Me.

==================================================
THE WAY

(CLV) Ex 18:20
You will warn them with the statutes and the laws and make known to them the way in which they shall go and the deeds which they shall do.

(CLV) Dt 10:12
And now, Israel, what is Yahweh your Elohim asking of you, save to fear Yahweh your Elohim, to walk in all His ways, to love Him and to serve Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul,

(CLV) Jos 22:5
But observe meticulously to keep the instruction and the law that M woses the servant of Yahweh enjoined on you: to love Yahweh your Elohim and to walk in all His ways, to observe His instructions, to cling to Him and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

(CLV) 1Ki 2:3
You will keep the charge of Yahweh your Elohim to walk in His ways, to observe His statutes and His instructions, His ordinances and His testimonies as written in the law of Moses, so that you may act intelligently in all that you do and everywhere that you turn around,

(CLV) Ps 119:1
Happy are those whose way is flawless, Who are walking in the law of Yahweh.

(CLV) Pr 6:23
For instruction is a lamp, and law is a light, And the reproofs of admonition are the way to life,

(CLV) Isa 2:3
Many peoples will come and say: Come, and let us ascend to the Mount of Yahweh, To the house of the Elohim of Jacob; And He shall direct us out of His ways, So that we may indeed walk in His paths. For from Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

(CLV) Mal 2:8
Yet you withdraw from the way. You cause many to stumble at the law. You ruin the covenant of Levi, says Yahweh of hosts.

(CLV) Ac 24:14
"Yet I am avowing this to you, that, according to the way which they are terming a sect, thus am I offering divine service to the hereditary God, believing all that is written, according to the law and in the prophets,

THE TRUTH

(CLV) Ps 119:142
Your righteousness is eonian righteousness, And Your law is truth.

(CLV) Mal 2:6
The law of truth, it came to be in his mouth, and iniquity, it was not found on his lips. In peace and in uprightness he walked with Me, and turned many back from depravity.

(CLV) Jn 8:31
Jesus, then, said to the Jews who have believed Him, "If ever you should be remaining in My word, you are truly My disciples,

(CLV) Jn 8:32
and you will know the truth, and the truth will be making you free."

(CLV) Ro 2:20
a discipliner of the imprudent, a teacher of minors, having the form of knowledge and the truth in the law.

THE LIFE

(CLV) Jb 33:30
To restore his soul from the pit, To enlighten him with the light of the living.

(CLV) Ps 36:9
For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light shall we see light.

For instruction is a lamp, and law is a light, And the reproofs of admonition are the way to life

===============================================

THE LIGHT

(CLV) Jn 8:12
Again, then, Jesus speaks to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world. He who is following Me should under no circumstances be walking in darkness, but will be having the light of life."

(CLV) Jb 24:13
They are among those revolting against the light; They neither recognize its ways Nor dwell in its tracks.

(CLV) Ps 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my tracks.

For instruction is a lamp, and law is a light, And the reproofs of admonition are the way to life,

(CLV) Isa 51:4
Attend to Me, My people, And, My folk, give ear to Me! For a law shall go forth from Me, And My judgment for a light of the peoples.

(CLV) 2Co 6:14
Do not become diversely yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness? Or what communion has light with darkness?

(CLV) 1Jn 1:7
Yet if we should be walking in the light as He is in the light, we are having fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, is cleansing us from every sin.

THE WORD

(CLV) Jn 1:14
And the Word became flesh and tabernacles among us, and we gaze at His glory, a glory as of an only-begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

(CLV) Isa 2:3
Many peoples will come and say: Come, and let us ascend to the Mount of Yahweh, To the house of the Elohim of Jacob; And He shall direct us out of His ways, So that we may indeed walk in His paths. For from Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

(CLV) Jn 8:31
Jesus, then, said to the Jews who have believed Him, "If ever you should be remaining in My word, you are truly My disciples,

(CLV) Jn 8:32
and you will know the truth, and the truth will be making you free."

(CLV) Ps 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my tracks.

Yahshua is the living Torah!

If we walk in his ways; we walk in the Torah.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

(CLV) Isa 43:11
I, I am Yahweh, And there is no Saviour apart from Me.

Yah is the hyphenated expression of YHWH.

(CLV) Ps 118:14
Yah is my Strength and my Melody, And He became mine for salvation.

(CLV) Ps 106:48
Blessed be Yahweh, Elohim of Israel, From the eon and until the eon. Then all the people will say, Amen. Praise Yah!

Hallelu YAH!

Shua is the Hebrew word for save.

Mt 1:21
Now she shall be bringing forth a Son, and you shall be calling His name Yahshua, for He' (Yah) shall be saving (Shua) His people from their sins."

(CLV) Jn 5:43
I have come in the name of My Father, and you are not getting Me. If another should be coming in his own name, him you will get.

(CLV) Ac 4:12
And there is no salvation in any other one, for neither is there any other name, given under heaven among men, in which we must be saved."

Yah shua!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Ah,
The beautiful if.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
THE WORD

(CLV) Jn 1:14
And the Word became flesh and tabernacles among us, and we gaze at His glory, a glory as of an only-begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Another scripture that wasn't included in your THE WORD list is: 1 John 1:1 ...

The Incarnation of the Word of Life (NIV)
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.
Introduction, The Incarnate Word (NASB)
What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life

(even the KJV capitalizes Word in 1 John 1:1)
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;​

Upvote 0