The Doctors Say My Scan Shows Lung Cancer. Jesus Tells Me No Cancer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
†JMJTJ†

You will be in my prayers for your strength and healing in this trial.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0

kdrmckinney

Veteran
Dec 10, 2007
Kentucky
Visit site
✟9,194.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Sun,
You must believe the Lord Jesus. I have been healed and have had the priviledge of praying for the healing of others; one dear friend only moments from death came back to us. I pray for and believe in our dear Father's healing for you.
Denise

Reactions: buttercup2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
a3a6.jpg

Lifting you up to the Lord.. to our Abba Father.. asking that He surrounds you with His loving-kindness.. that He gives you grace & peace as you go through this time of tribulation..

I pray that you keep your eyes focused on Jesus.. Jesus' prayer to the Father was "on earth as it is in Heaven.." and there is NO sickness in Heaven.. Jesus healed all that came to Him.. and Jesus says that you have no cancer.. I stand in Faith with you..

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
This is one heck of a battle but I believe Jesus above all.

Please pray... :crossrc:

Sweet Jesus...You are the greatest Physican of all. You alone are the Great Worker of Miracles. In You we place all our hope, trust and belief that our Dear Brother SunMessenger is not a victim of cancer.

Increase thy strength in our Brother, O Lord our God, grant him comfort and peace, in Jesus Name. Amen

You are in my daily prayers brother! :hug:

God Bless You and Keep You in His Loving Care!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.