✟262,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The dividing line.

There is a dividing line between sin and righteousness, it does exist….
And the knowing of where that line would be and how to tell where that line is, would be of great value to those that would go on with God….

Scripture says; ‘whatever is not of faith is sin’, making the two opposing camps faith and sin… Whereby that in itself would be the dividing line…

But what is meant by this statement, faith or sin?

We all know what sin is, so that is self explanatory and we all know what faith is, so that also would be self explanatory, therefore, so the dividing line itself would be self explanatory….

But it’s not…

That is because until one sees that all it can do to stop sinning, is to look away from oneself to God to cause them to stop sinning… One will continue to try to stop themselves from sinning which will produce sin… Looking away from oneself to God by faith is the only thing that will produce this ceasing from sin that is promised in scripture…

Therefore does scripture put faith against sin as the two camps… One is either in one or the other at all times.. One can and will vacillate between the two till one is convinced in the heart of the truth of this scripture… But once one is, glory, freedom and rest from one’s own doings will be the hallmark of one’s life… A stopping of sinning? Yes… But only to the degree of one’s looking away from oneself to Him that can stop one from sinning, and to the degree this looking away from oneself will be constant, so will that consistency produce a growing in the doing of righteousness that will not be done by the power of self, but by the power of the endless life that has been brought to birth in one…

The dividing line will be known by experience and that line will produce fruit in it’s time and that fruit will abide….

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Last edited:

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The dividing line.

There is a dividing line between sin and unrighteousness, it does exist….
And the knowing of where that line would be and how to tell where that line is, would be of great value to those that would go on with God….

Scripture says; ‘whatever is not of faith is sin’,
Which means if you don't know, if faith doesn't tell you, whether something is sin or not,
it is sin if you do it.
Why would that be?

Because not knowing means it could, or could not, be sin.
So it could be sin and you are willing to do it anyway, means you are willing to sin "unknowingly,"
you are bargaining with God.

When in doubt, do not.
making the two opposing camps faith and sin… Whereby that in itself would be the dividing line…

But what is meant by this statement, faith or sin?

We all know what sin is, so that is self explanatory and we all know what faith is, so that also would be self explanatory, therefore, so the dividing line itself would be self explanatory….

But it’s not…

That is because until one sees that all it can do to stop sinning, is to look away from oneself to God to cause them to stop sinning… One will continue to try to stop themselves from sinning which will produce sin… Looking away from oneself to God by faith is the only thing that will produce this ceasing from sin that is promised in scripture…

Therefore does scripture put faith against sin as the two camps… One is either in one or the other at all times.. One can and will vacillate between the two till one is convinced in the heart of the truth of this scripture… But once one is, glory, freedom and rest from one’s own doings will be the hallmark of one’s life… A stopping of sinning? Yes… But only to the degree of one’s looking away from oneself to Him that can stop one from sinning, and to the degree this looking away from oneself will be constant, so will that consistency produce a growing in the doing of righteousness that will not be done by the power of self, but by the power of the endless life that has been brought to birth in one…

The dividing line will be known by experience and that line will produce fruit in it’s time and that fruit will abide….

A fellow follower of His, Not me

• Optimistic
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which means if you don't know, if faith doesn't tell you, whether something is sin or not,
it is sin if you do it.
Why would that be?

So it could be sin and you are willing to do it anyway, means you are willing to sin "unknowingly,"

When in doubt, do not.

Be blessed in the experiencing…

A fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
it is sin if you do it.
Why would that be?

When in doubt, do not.
Sin is no longer simply wrongdoing as instructed by the Law, but the failure to do good,
as we have been instructed by the conviction of the Holy Spirit
James 4:17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do, to him it is sin.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sin is no longer simply wrongdoing as instructed by the Law, but the failure to do good,
as we have been instructed by the conviction of the Holy Spirit
James 4:17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do, to him it is sin.
Yes, if we know God's will and do not do it, it is sin.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fundamental truth is that we are ALL born in sin from the beginning as in Gen. 2 & 3; and the Lord Jesus said He came to show that "...no man cometh unto the Father (our Creator-God), but by Me" (John 14). Only the Lord Jesus in our heart will save our eternal soul and bring peace and blessings and access to the Father!

Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0